Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
077506BB-DB98-47D2-B53D-1F3598CC219F.png
077506BB-DB98-47D2-B53D-1F3598CC219F.png

Cmmon own up. Who’s been asking where she gets her clothes from. I know you all want that beige outfit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
@Pom Bear you would brighten up a blackout fluffy puppy. You are our own Bob Ross 🥰🥰🥰
Thank you 🥰🥰🥰💖❤🤗😘 xx.

Last night I made a drawing of my own Pom profile.. it took an hour just about, I'm going to share it on here to say thanks for been a lovely scrunchie bunch 🥰😘 xxxx.

Resizer_16184015528290.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
That is brilliant PomBear.
Thank you ❤❤🤗😘 xx.
It's quite therapeutic..and as I gave up completely on the Harry and Meghan thread, it means more time to relax.
I've two photoshop pics to put up later already made. I look forward to adding them 🥰 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you ❤❤🤗😘 xx.
It's quite therapeutic..and as I gave up completely on the Harry and Meghan thread, it means more time to relax.
I've two photoshop pics to put up later already made. I look forward to adding them 🥰 xx
That thread must be hard work. I’ve stopped reading articles about them now because they’re so annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That thread must be hard work. I’ve stopped reading articles about them now because they’re so annoying.
Yep I agree 🙂 The thread got too big as well and is getting to hard to keep up...when I first joined it was a smaller group like on here, now it's too hectic.
I admit it's too serious also, though there are a good few jokey posts😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A size M would never get past those botched silicone filled hips.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.