Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god that was embarrassing. He was a complete arrogant nob to her and she couldn’t wait to end it. What a twit 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That live was very revealing. He said her Sunday dinners give him the shits and he is forced to post them.

She came across a right thicko

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
That live was very revealing. He said her Sunday dinners give him the shits and he is forced to post them.

She came across a right thicko
I had to have the sound off cos... well my teen son doesn't need his mind numbing further. Did he really?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cut my own hair when your in the country you have to. I laugh at all the lockdown suffering folk and I'm like cutting your own hair is normal. I may go to one of the spas in my new village and get a hair cut would be so fancy . Is a dry trim I presume you don't get the wee lassie kneading your head to tit in the wee sink 😂
Lord I hated that in the UK when they would initiate a 'head massge' like they were kneading and molesting bread dough all at the same time.

Get the fark off me !

As I now live in the country and the nearest hairdresser is a total loon, I've just completed my first cut courtesy of some youtube tutorials - its looking ok, but it is wavy so who could tell if it didn't ......?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I had to have the sound off cos... well my teen son doesn't need his mind numbing further. Did he really?
Yeah everyone was saying he was being horrible to his pregnant girlfriend when he was trying to drive. Someone said don't make him any more Sunday dinners for him and she told him and he said he didn't care as they gave him the shits.

He said he was going to do a live later to tell everyone the real situation, and her baby brain

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Home, just finished my delicious Goodfellows Meat Feast Pizza, now for my Magnum and some loving from the ladies if they are sober..

So duck all going on Planet Lozza.

Those lips, I wonder what receiving a blow job is like from a woman with sink plunger lips... Hmmmmm

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Then there was the classic 'you spend your life on insta how can't you work it's.

He sounded pissed off she was doing a live but not talking and trying to distract him from driving

• Wow
Reactions: 12
How do you watch someone’s live, do you have to follow them?

Sorry I’m insta Luddite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
What’s the odds he’s going to turn into the biggest wanker to her. He has that look in his eyes of a total tosser.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
How do you watch someone’s live, do you have to follow them?

Sorry I’m insta Luddite
I don’t follow them but someone mentioned on here once they were live and I went to Instagram and clicked on there circle which was pink and the live video came up. Sometimes (like for the last week) Charles has his profile open so h can see what he posts and don’t have to follow him.

Reactions: 2
Lord I hated that in the UK when they would initiate a 'head massge' like they were kneading and molesting bread dough all at the same time.

Get the fark off me !

As I now live in the country and the nearest hairdresser is a total loon, I've just completed my first cut courtesy of some youtube tutorials - its looking ok, but it is wavy so who could tell if it didn't ......?
Just an observation here, but the usage of the word "fark", where did you see that? Another forum perhaps?

Reactions: 3
I don’t follow them but someone mentioned on here once they were live and I went to Instagram and clicked on there circle which was pink and the live video came up. Sometimes (like for the last week) Charles has his profile open so h can see what he posts and don’t have to follow him.
Thanks so much x

Reactions: 3
So Oddbod is clearly coming off his meds! Calls her a ‘worldie’ (hideous term used by thickos) but then slates her cooking. He is malfunctioning. Quick Moleman tell Big Loz she needs to up his dose and feed him some more lard so he gets wedged in the cupboard!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.