Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can host the Scrunchie Scrum Social the same week as the Highland Games in the village I feel it would be very on brand for us 😂😂

I did not even think about the fact she can go outside from tomorrow and I'm sad to admit that it just made me a bit gleeful. What's going to happen? Now she can't keep him locked in all day it's all change. I think for sure we will get car park this week.
<off to whittle my own Charlie-shaped caber...>

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only reason Wolfie is out working is because they couldn’t prove a steady income to rent a house, so they are trying to get some wage slips to prove they can pay the rent! Problem is, she’s hidden most of her income from taxman and on paper will look like she earns hardly anything!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
And why are all the outfits she’s showing to fit a large toddler??? is that what’s going to climb out her noon come Jultember🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a scrounger she really is. About as much class as a fart in a lift that one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So hard to find black baby clothes?? Didn’t she get gifted some last week?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry but I wouldn’t put any of that stuff she’s been gifted on my child, they are horrific! So cheap and nasty with all those vile bows! No thanks, I’d rather buy my own!

• Heart
Why the duck would you want brows like this View attachment 525654
She looks thick as a brick. Completely botched her face up and now hiding it with filters

More gifted tit but this is a replica awful polyester outfit she wears for her car park balloon holding walks 😮
Flares for a child. Just like her mother wears.

Sorry but I wouldn’t put any of that stuff she’s been gifted on my child, they are horrific! So cheap and nasty with all those vile bows! No thanks, I’d rather buy my own!
It all looks like gypsy clothes again doesn’t it. Like she’s getting ready to put her in pageants.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow I’ve never seen anyone pregnant with bee stung lips before, those whoremoans are strong. That’s worthy of an A&E trip!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.