Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wait.

Fixed it!

Edited to add: Kathy doesn't have the Pro version, much to her annoyance, otherwise obviously she would've chosen one of the Lozza/Goodman sisters (who even are they??) interchangeable heads

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh wait.

Fixed it!

Edited to add: Kathy doesn't have the Pro version, much to her annoyance, otherwise obviously she would've chosen one of the Lozza/Goodman sisters (who even are they??) interchangeable heads
Hahaha, brilliant! The resemblance is striking enough anyway, our Lozza is Annie in training 🤣🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here is this evening's beg, the creepiest creepiest creepiest thing about these outfits you ask? She has chosen to play the song "She's a lady" on the video while showing off this little girl baby's clothes.

She is an absolute weapon.
And that’s repeats of last weeks lot too. She’s going to have a whole lot of clothes for a newborn who doesn’t even need clothes.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Here is this evening's beg, the creepiest creepiest creepiest thing about these outfits you ask? She has chosen to play the song "She's a lady" on the video while showing off this little girl baby's clothes.

She is an absolute weapon.
She's a beggy twit, honestly. If anything, she should play a song with 'thank you' in it at least. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She just has no shame or sense of what is right or wrong. I really can’t wait tell she’s a single mum. I know that’s mean and I don’t wish that upon any child but I can’t wait. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't have kids so I don't know the scenario of what is "normal". However when I look at these pages I just find it crazy how many people have Instagram pages for children from when they are basically born. It's basically the pageant world of these times.

The majority of these accounts are entirely about the parent/care giver using the child for Instafame. It's all fun and games until 18 years from now when this new generation start realising that the money earned should have been theirs. Fair play if it's going in a trust/college fund.

I just don't understand how people can't comprehend that predators are not hiding in shadows they are in your tens of thousands of unknown people on your kids Insta friends list. That is just reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She needs to get some of those clothes passed on to the charity shop or local food bank. I'd be embarrassed to have all that stuff given. One of the things I hate in life is flashy fuckers, all we gonna see is all this free stuff. Lauren, I know you read this. Some people having nothing, absolutely nothing. Some ladies have to flee to a refuge with a baby or whilst pregnant. Nobody pays for the new clothes for the baby, they rely on charity and gifts. I'll say it again, I hate flashy fuckers especially when others have nothing. You didn't even pay for any of this, you didn't graft and pay tax like the rest of us. You were gifted, you bragged, you flashed. You are a bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She just has no shame or sense of what is right or wrong. I really can’t wait tell she’s a single mum. I know that’s mean and I don’t wish that upon any child but I can’t wait. 🤷‍♀️
*Fisty bump* 🤜🤛 saaameeeeeeee

She needs to get some of those clothes passed on to the charity shop or local food bank. I'd be embarrassed to have all that stuff given. One of the things I hate in life is flashy fuckers, all we gonna see is all this free stuff. Lauren, I know you read this. Some people having nothing, absolutely nothing. Some ladies have to flee to a refuge with a baby or whilst pregnant. Nobody pays for the new clothes for the baby, they rely on charity and gifts. I'll say it again, I hate flashy fuckers especially when others have nothing. You didn't even pay for any of this, you didn't graft and pay tax like the rest of us. You were gifted, you bragged, you flashed. You are a bleep!
Agreed absolutely! I hate smug bragging because with her it's always about how much she has, how much things get and in her tiny mind how that equates to her being fabulous.

All of these clothes could be so well received for people who have nothing. It is all just so seedy this Instagram gifts for likes thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Like she would donate to charity. She’s probably already selling half of it on eBay. Just like how she posts “donate to x for x causes” but she would never donate a cent. She’s a massive bleep!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I work In a women’s refuge and see countless occasions where women come in with just a few carrier bags of belongings and rely on donations from people who no longer need things. The smallest of donations can put a huge smile on someone’s face. Especially when they have babies and receive much needed items such as baby milk which can be very expensive to buy. This is why I find this so irritating. She is not in need and does not deserve it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I work In a women’s refuge and see countless occasions where women come in with just a few carrier bags of belongings and rely on donations from people who no longer need things. The smallest of donations can put a huge smile on someone’s face. Especially when they have babies and receive much needed items such as baby milk which can be very expensive to buy. This is why I find this so irritating. She is not in need and does not deserve it!!
Is there a way of donating items to a women’s shelter? I think usually their location is hard to find is that right?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Too damn right an'all ❤ there's no way she is going to use all the clothes she's been given, she could quite easy share but she won't because she's a beggy greedy cow. I'd be ashamed if she we my daughter, honestly, behaving like she does, she's awful. And whenever I was given anything, I'd be made to sit at the table writing thank you letters when I was a kid, I brought my lad up to do the same, this witch can't even be arsed to say it half the time. Asking people to remind her who has sent what? How bleeping rude!!!

Reactions: 15
Let me leave this here...I be back later tonight 🥰

I'm a bit rusty but I can make pics again.. I need a bit more practice as on different phone now..

Chaz reading Loz's book.🤭 xx
Back tonight 🥰

Sorry on mistakes 🥰
Resizer_16182511111550.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.