Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie boy has packed some timber on!!!
#freecharlie

That was some very heavy breathing in the spag bol story. Did not sound healthy at all!
Spag BOWL 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lost brain cells watching that hair tutorial, at one point she says, gives you more seconds which gives you a much more curl. She speaks how she writes 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s not typos! Also painfully obvious paid plug of a rubbish product, her acting skills are terrible.
You could tell she hates it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but she begged it, the dizzy heights of fame, 70% off £40, so it’s £12 to buy ffs! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What?! But it's so riveting. Imagine missing that.
Oh well this will cheer us up. I'm on the edge of my seat with her posts tonight.View attachment 540044View attachment 540046View attachment 540047
Wow! She is such a innovative chef. Take that Nigella..amazing. Mince, onions, peas and tomatoes - she should copyright this recipe before it gets stolen 😆

Actually when I make a ragu I will start with a sofrito which is finely chopped or grated onions, carrots and celery. I just won’t do what Big Loz does and lob in great chunks of it along with peas and sweetcorn.
Likewise.

Makes the most basic of all meals, does 9 stories on it, even down to the block of cheese. I think she's extra proud of this one. Shame she didn't do 9 stories on the homemade sandwiches, that would've been equally as riveting.
What does she think most people eat every night after work? Not that she knows what work is. We just chuck something together. It's not newsworthy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
OMFG. she would have spent a day shooting and editing that and still ended up looking like a FREAK. and desperate for cash so she has to post it. Hilarious.
Very weird eyes. She goes on about them being blue which this pair are not.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So yeah, yeah it’s amazing, so yeah, you’ll love it, so yeah, get the beach wave look

what bleeping worthy product ever has a 70% discount ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just a heads up, I am home so I shall now prepare the next thread while I eat my maccy cheese.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The big Lozza effect💥💥💥
What the duck has her & her vat of pasta, garlic bread & pizzas as a side dinners done to that boy😳
I’ve never had a Belfast sink foot treatment when I’ve gone to the hairdressers. Sometimes I’ve had a cup of tea and if I’m really lucky those caramel biscuits that come as duos. Very fortunate lad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.