Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t be loving all these cute little outfits when she’s got to change nappies 100 times a day. What is she going to do when it has poonami or 3? I can’t wait for the insta story...’erm anyone know what to do here? Me and my pwince have never seen anything like it before.. is there a reset button on the baybeh pwincess cus we can’t find it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the duck is that half shopped face, giant fanny lips, caterpillar brows look all about?

Also what the duck are those baby clothes? Baby gonna be dressed as a handbag dog crossed with a nun at this rate!! Ruffles the terrorist that's what that poor baby is gonna be nicknamed!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Again only very small businesses giving her things ... nothing major, also noticed her hair colour looks completely diff since yday so guessing she had her brows done while in lockdown (fresh blonde hair with roots) v darker yday 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ guessing it’s just a pic she’s saved form a while ago then

Reactions: 11
She won’t be loving all these cute little outfits when she’s got to change nappies 100 times a day. What is she going to do when it has poonami or 3? I can’t wait for the insta story...’erm anyone know what to do here? Me and my pwince have never seen anything like it before.. is there a reset button on the baybeh pwincess cus we can’t find it 🤷‍♀️
As long as he doesn't use his patented 'wank-o-matic' on the bebeh things will be fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This looks like an outfit some old rich nutter lady in Beverly Hills would put on their pet chihuahua.
Very fitting for Baybeh Gypsy (can you still say that these days ) Rosaleeh. Just needs a crystal ball and a caravan. Or a shed in the garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bet she’s just finished a stint on only fans , she’s always got her minge out the dirty lazy mare. Wtf does she do all day 😫 such a lazy cow, and as for all those free beggy clothes these people send her 🤢🤬 they will be wasted , it’s disgusting !

P.s she is annoying me today 🤣

Last seen on OF 16 mins ago 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
64E53D9C-799A-4FD9-8F9D-66E1490D09BE.png

Poor old Lozza. First she doesn’t feel herself then the baby doesn’t move then it finally kicks and Charlie fingers her then she wets her bed and now she has panic attacks. Poor girl our Lozza.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Charlie has posted a story on his Instagram of his shoes. Over the weekend while he "took Saturday off" his workmates glued eggs to his shoes. I only got a screenshot as I'm not a film editor but can confirm in this story he 100% has a ciggie in his hand. Thought they only ate healthy,lived healthy and that they didn't smoke.

Cant wait to see her spot this then she will try to reverse out of this as elegantly as a man backing his car into the entire peloton of the Tour de France. Haha we got you again fucker. 😂👏

View attachment 525858

Poor old Lozza. First she doesn’t feel herself then the baby doesn’t move then it finally kicks and Charlie fingers her then she wets her bed and now she has panic attacks. Poor girl our Lozza.
At this point she is just throwing any tit at the wall to see what sticks.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.