Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, not everyone has to post an RIP tribute when someone famous dies. She's still an eejit though.
No, that's very true, but you would think people (not just Lozza) would do so for somebody who has served the country for as long as he has wouldn't you. If they had any respect, obviously. Each to their own though. 👍

Reactions: 3
Wonder if Big Loz will reach out to the Royal Family “Liz babez, I no how u feel cos my Prince was close to death with ear ache and I had to take him to A&E for ear drops. U been married 73 years and me n Charlie been together 7 munfs, you have kids and I am pregnant with a princess - we r so similar! I will say sumfink in my VIP OK column. Love Big Loz xoxo 😘
I’ve read this about 5 times in her voice 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve read this about 5 times in her voice 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m afraid I’m so crap at text speak and spelling things incorrectly it doesn’t look quite as illiterate as if she wrote it, but glad you’re enjoying it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen her story tagging Khloe Kardashian and bigging her up like they are besties. KK is literally going to wonder who this whale dressed in flammable materials is!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
edit: what’s she wearing??
I know - some kind of body/leotard with no bottom half? And can you not feel a baby kick through a thin layer of clothing? It looks like she’s encouraging him to cop a feel.

Guess her column is written for next week though:
More elfy eatin’
Oddbod’s near death experience
Queen losing her Prince - Big Loz being grateful for hers
Baby kicked for the first time
4D scan booked in.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Right why is she wearing what looks like a long sleeved swimming costume and why is he basically fingering her. No need ffs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know - some kind of body/leotard with no bottom half? And can you not feel a baby kick through a thin layer of clothing? It looks like she’s encouraging him to cop a feel.

Guess her column is written for next week though:
More elfy eatin’
Oddbod’s near death experience
Queen losing her Prince - Big Loz being grateful for hers
Baby kicked for the first time
4D scan booked in.
Laughed out loud at ‘near death experience’😂 it will literally be written like that in her ‘column’

Right why is she wearing what looks like a long sleeved swimming costume and why is he basically fingering her. No need ffs!!
Lol fingering her!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This was all a big coincidence (sorry I’m being cynical) 😂

edit: what’s she wearing??
Hang on, I thought that 2 weeks ago she couldn't feel the baybeh move and rushed her stupid arse to hospital? Now she is feeling kicks for the first time? Doesn't bloody add up....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In the middle of a global pandemic he goes to A&E for earache?!! Earache IS vile, but FFS, get a bloody grip.
Bound to happen they are always on the earhole for freebies sure to get earache at some point. If he gets temporary loss of hearing that would be a real bonus for him , not hearing whingey Lozza far better than a free pizza

Reactions: 4
re picture " We felt our Princess moving " he'd be better with a felt pen and playing join the dots might count towards his GCSE in art which he is still struggling to gain alongside elementary readin n riting

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now then guys, be fair. These two probably thought A&E stands for aches and ears

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eh? They just felt the baby kick for the first time? Yet she was in hospital the other day for reduced movements...which one is it? Kicking/moving around is the same bloody thing.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.