Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It took me a while as I’ve been having to soundproof the basement for when I head out to a restaurant tomorrow and leave the captives unguarded.
Isn't that what Melin did, Lauren's Essex businessman pal/dealer?

Reactions: 7
Proper YMCA pic

Reactions: 8
An advert for Chaz's sink cleaner xx.
Time to catch up

It took me a while as I’ve been having to soundproof the basement for when I head out to a restaurant tomorrow and leave the captives unguarded.
Excellent read again xx
I look forward to reading your thread updates..thanks for all the effort xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I am DYING

I am DYING
Also thanks Clickbait, best recaps always!

Reactions: 14
"because she has no friends and can't afford a taxi"

@Clickbait RIP me I am dying! This is absolutely hilarious as always. I just love your recaps because they cover so much and it always gives me such a real laugh. @Pom Bear that picture of Charlie is by far one of my favourites it captures his essence I feel . What a lovely little laugh to wake up to!!!
It just gets weirder and weirder View attachment 532888
I'm not a trashy zeleb/chav/Ned/arsehole so I have no knowledge of what one uses highly flammable environment destroying ""lanterns" to symbolise, so I googled it.It seems that originally they are used in certain cultures to symbolise a soul leaving the earth. However in the past year they have become popular to use during Gender Reveal parties in certain parts of America due to a Pinterest Post. ( I hope you can hear my eyes rolling into the back of my head)

It is not illegal to launch these things but it is advised by council/randomly some baby charities etc that they should be launched on private land with plenty of space. I'm presuming under an awning in someone's back yard in the middle of a housing estate in Guilford doesn't quite meet that requirement.

Also Good Morning lovelies!!!!

Reactions: 19
I think you should start writing. The first book about Plunge and Clunge will sell out, I can guarantee.

@Blowup80 will be your translator. She could highlight all the difficult words ( as above) at the back of it and explain what they are to the likes of Chaz who can only about to start reading about Biff and Chip

Reactions: 12
Slice of toast for me, slice for the dog, then she still gets bit of mine.

Those lanterns piss me off just because they set them off on a Disney film doesn't mean it's ok to pollute the air, trash fields or woodland and sometimes animals. Stood there in her real fur coat 4 sizes too small looking like an appropriate adult for Charles cos he needs guidance round flames.

Reactions: 23
Wow what a party! Pizza in boxes, Pringles in tubes, Lozza perfecting the ping-pong shuffle via her bloated mouth not her unreliable clunge and she's wearing the PETA approved fur - disgusting hag.
All class that lot.

Shock horror. The sloth is already out and about today off in her car somewhere. It’s not even noon. Perhaps the Pit keeper has come in for a clean. Hopefully he changes the sheets.

Reactions: 13
Is this trainer cleaning guy the same one that cleaned mark Wright's trainers?

I wonder if big loz over posted (video'd the WHOLE balloon popping reveal saga ) cos she knew it would be seen by Mark

Yes, I just bought mark back up lauren! Sounds like Charles speaks to you exactly the way he did

Reactions: 14
Someone asked if he BEATS her. Wtf? Probably the other way round.

Reactions: 16
Another piss boiler she is,WTF releasing those lanterns.doesn’t the ugky fucker know they can kills owls etc.Evil fucking ugly cunt bitch.

Reactions: 17
Someone asked if he BEATS her. Wtf? Probably the other way round.View attachment 533379
'Does he beat you' - just too funny! He criticises something small then appaz he becomes a wife-beater... wow the brain-deadness of her 'fans'...

Another piss boiler she is,WTF releasing those lanterns.doesn’t the ugky fucker know they can kills owls etc.Evil fucking ugly cunt bitch.
I thought the sale of them had been banned because of the threat of fires and to wildlife. These people are seriously stupid and never think of anyone else.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.