Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love it when these wannabes start threatening legal action . This bellend couldn’t even afford a solicitors letter let alone 150K minimum to take the press to court for libel.
Could you imagine if Oddbod did the poor jury would have to watch all his videos. I saw one on here some threads back before it was deleted fuckin hell needed to bleach my eyes after.
Carpet fitting must pay so well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love it when these wannabes start threatening legal action . This bellend couldn’t even afford a solicitors letter let alone 150K minimum to take the press to court for libel.
Could you imagine if Oddbod did the poor jury would have to watch all his videos. I saw one on here some threads back before it was deleted fuckin hell needed to bleach my eyes after.
Carpet fitting must pay so well 🤣
Well don't forget he's on his hands and knees all day, he might have a little sideline going 'while he's down there' 😂

Afternoon all ❤ is she still sulking after getting tellt off? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well don't forget he's on his hands and knees all day, he might have a little sideline going 'while he's down there' 😂

Afternoon all ❤ is she still sulking after getting tellt off? 😂
Not a peep from either of them today so she's obviously in the huff or out breaking some covid rules somewhere. Technically Charlie should be at work but he seems to have been around a lot during the day this week. Maybe he doesn't have to go in as it's Work Experience and it's still the School Easter Holidays. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not a peep from either of them today so she's obviously in the huff or out breaking some covid rules somewhere. Technically Charlie should be at work but he seems to have been around a lot during the day this week. Maybe he doesn't have to go in as it's Work Experience and it's still the School Easter Holidays. 😆
I hope he never got sacked because he made a mess of the sink in one of the houses. 💦

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope he never got sacked because he made a mess of the sink in one of the houses. 💦
I don't understand all these 'builders' who post on onlyfans from their building sites. Any workies I know would rip the piss so much if you were getting your nads out for the lads on your tea/tit break.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Years ago I was moving to Spain and did one of those stupid Paul Daniel's tape courses. Imagine a cat eating a cake = gato - you get the idea. So for the word 'month' - 'once a month a woman makes a mess' = mes (month) I

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't understand all these 'builders' who post on onlyfans from their building sites. Any workies I know would rip the piss so much if you were getting your nads out for the lads on your tea/tit break.
Lol, I don't think you know the right 'builders' it'll be the same ones who like selling their dirty scally well used builders clothing to certain types on eBay and suchlike 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Years ago I was moving to Spain and did one of those stupid Paul Daniel's tape courses. Imagine a cat eating a cake = gato - you get the idea. So for the word 'month' - 'once a month a woman makes a mess' = mes (month) I
Are you drunk? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol, I don't think you know the right 'builders' it'll be the same ones who like selling their dirty scally well used builders clothing to certain types on eBay and suchlike 😂😂
That's what I'm meaning the ones I know would be totally ripping Charles and Co for this- each to their own too- I was on Onlyfans- but I can't imagine going into a legit workplace and getting my chebs out, then posting it on Twitter and all my workmates not thinking I was a total wrong 'un. The banter on worksites is supposed to be vicious too.
Charles Drury .5.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She will be gutted as he told her off for using a filter, which she never uses obviously!
She will also be gutted he said her cooking gives him the shits because she is apparently an amazing cook 🤣.
All we need now is for him to say he's not the Dad and sell un edited pics to the papers and all her lies will unfold 🤣🤣

That's what I'm meaning the ones I know would be totally ripping Charles and Co for this- each to their own too- I was on Onlyfans- but I can't imagine going into a legit workplace and getting my chebs out, then posting it on Twitter and all my workmates not thinking I was a total wrong 'un. The banter on worksites is supposed to be vicious too.View attachment 532242
Look at Chaz here. Lad is brooding a tell ya, he is forcing me to the sink with his eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are you drunk? 🤣🤣
No! Shame but no 'lol' - it was the word mess in the post that made me do it your honour :LOL:

That's what I'm meaning the ones I know would be totally ripping Charles and Co for this- each to their own too- I was on Onlyfans- but I can't imagine going into a legit workplace and getting my chebs out, then posting it on Twitter and all my workmates not thinking I was a total wrong 'un. The banter on worksites is supposed to be vicious too.View attachment 532242
But it's fun to stay at the Y M C A 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Goodgers busy in her pit writing letters. “Dear Teacher, my babz earz aches today, wez need to go ospital again”.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haha, oh hello who's a pretty boy then?! 😂 There's something behind his workmates glueing eggs to his boots an'all I should think, probably taking the piss asking if he's had the Chinese variety up his bumhole or similar 😂😂

tit with sugar on. That's what my mam used to say when we were kids and she was sick of us asking 🤣
My mum used to say that too 😂 or if I asked her where something was, I'd get 'Up my arse hanging on a nail'.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.