Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a ‘G’ as my avatar but I’ve changed it in honour of the Scrunchies 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ooh she’s up! She’s just posted a happy birthday to her sister... at six at night?!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m suprised she didn’t post a picture of herself with her sister with herself front and center like she usually does.
Which version would that be though? She has so many to choose from that that's what she's spent all today trying to do and gave up in the end, absolutely exhausted poor gel.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well don't forget he's on his hands and knees all day, he might have a little sideline going 'while he's down there' 😂

Afternoon all ❤ is she still sulking after getting tellt off? 😂
If she continues to sell her underwear she could gift him her old bras , cut the straps off , make excellent knee pads for his carpet fitting save his knees for his "other profession"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she continues to sell her underwear she could gift him her old bras , cut the straps off , make excellent knee pads for his carpet fitting save his knees for his "other profession"
bleeping hell man could house 5 homeless people in her bras the size of those titties!

• Haha
Going to catch up later 🥰

In the meantime I add this now and be back later tonight 😊 xx.

Resizer_16177271835190~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Another one was, if I asked her to do anything that she thought I could do myself 'yeah lay down and I'll fan you for 50 pence if you want'. 😂
My grandma used to say, "I'll fan you for four pence " when she was exasperated with us. Clearly inflation took its toll!! 😆😆 Bloody miss that woman so much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Her voice in the video is so child like. So cringe. Maybe her and school boy Chaz are suited.

Except he’s gay 😂😂

Oh dear I’m laughing at my own jokes. I blame the vaccine.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So don't want to post screenshots as it's just random folk not Lauren but on Charlie's story they are in a garden (so at least outside) but there seems to be numerous folk there and bevy, we shall see how this progresses. Our Loz can't resist posting the tit out of a get together.

Sidenote: When the gender reveal story was posted half an hour ago the folk Big Loz tagged didn't have private accounts and now they do!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Evening scrunchies, Thank you Katie8ee 💓 for starting the thread while I was sleeping, I saw the time it was started!

Has Lozza eaten yet?? I'm tucking into my normal Friday night meal of fish fingers and chips, no baguette because
Sainsbury's were sold out...

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Evening scrunchies, Thank you Katie8ee 💓 for starting the thread while I was sleeping, I saw the time it was started!

Has Lozza eaten yet?? I'm tucking into my normal Friday night meal of fish fingers and chips, no baguette because
Sold out of baguettes! Well that's just not good enough! No cooking tonight they are at a backyard gender reveal party for some other couple 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

I'd have a bloody word with the staff in Sainsbury's about that if I were you, how rood! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.