Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
On the 12 days of Christmas Kezza gave to meeeeee....
A kid trashed Christmas tree..
2 chipped nails..
3 cups of coffeeeee!
4 cleaning vids,
5 crafting thinnnnngs..
6 boxes of cereal..
7 Ads a video...
8 cartons of almooonnnddd milk!
9 healthy snacks...
10 "Oh Wazza's back!"
11 Roma needs a nap(s)
And 12 huuuummmmbbbllleee brags! 🎄

Merry Christmas tattlers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Where the fuckity fuck is warren?!?! Why can’t he amuse Roma while Kerry showers? Absolute load of tripe she has spouted.

My 2yo massively prefers me to her dad (she’s got excellent taste 🤣) and often moans to stay upstairs in the morning when I am about to shower. But I do this weird thing of having boundaries in place - I know, Kerry, sounds mad! I tell her no, I’m going in the shower and she is going downstairs with dad & siblings for breakfast. Sometimes there are tears, because of course she’s upset she doesn’t get her own way. But her dad is there, and I have never once come down to her still in a mood. Mostly she’s forgotten I exist 🤣

Warren is a pathetic father. He does nothing in that house. I have always given him the benefit of the doubt before but these last weeks have shown it so clearly. Kerry is up at 5.30am, and does everything for the girls in the morning. She also makes every dinner, and baths the girls all alone. Wtf does Warren do?

• Heart
Reactions: 23

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion -

Kerry Conway #13 - Kerry claims to follow Montessori but the girls are glued to their iPads in every story

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Sparkle pup

Chatty Member
Omg!! That decluttering video was horrendous, The little announcement she made at The beginning it was hilarious. The way she says they need to do conversions and extensions like they live in some sort of grand house.. they live in a tiny ex council mid terrace house, not that there’s anything wrong with that, but the way she was talking she’s acting like they live in some sort of six bed detached House. and for the love of God stop saying you are renovating! You are only bloody decorating, at best!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I did have a chuckle when she said she had to wait until they brought out a dairy free sleep milk for Roma 🤦🏻‍♀️ Alongside the chocolate and cheese she scoffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I’m getting worried, everyone. It’s been about a week since a food haul, and I’m wondering.... do they have enough cereal? And enough almond milk to go with it? Have the girls run out of snacks? Does the pantry need topped up? What about the freezer? How many Alpen bars have they got left?

So many unanswered questions!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Aria and Roma only had £20, but Sienna had £40 don't you know
I know every family works differently, but I wouldn’t dream of spending my kids’ Christmas money on clothes they needed. Now, if that’s what they wanted to spend it on, as Sienna obviously did, that’s great - go for it. But didn’t she say that Roma needed some new stuff? It’s not like Kerry and Warren don’t have money - Kerry buys herself clothes all the time. If they were struggling I wouldn’t begrudge it at all. But I dunno, something about her spending the little ones money on the clothes just doesn’t sit right with me.

Reactions: 18

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Remember she bought that shocking car seat for Aria last year, and did a video about it and everyone went mad saying it was so unsafe as it was dirt cheap, and she had to delete the video?! 🤣

I have no doubt any gifted prams got sold on.

Reactions: 16

reader87123

VIP Member
The amount of changes they're making to this house, they should've just knocked it down and rebuilt the bloody thing 😂 Seriously, I get doing up your house to your own taste but they'd be better to save their money and move somewhere more suitable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Dreamy222

Chatty Member
She complained about FINALLY sitting down at 6pm. And fell asleep putting Roma to bed!

Jesus.Fucking.Christ! These people wouldn't last 10 mins in the real world would they? I'm lucky if I sit down before 8-9pm let alone 6!
I've worked days where I don't get home until 6!

And falling asleep at 8pm. Imagine being so lazy that looking after 3 kids and a house alone while your husband works upstairs is that taxing?
I just can’t she really complaining she has no idea of the real world Kerry try doing a 12/13 hour shift in itu, leaving the house at 6 in morning not getting home till gone 9pm with zero breaks because we don’t have the staff and have to many patients to look after!! Getting home being physically , mentally emotionally exhausted not seeing my kids and then going straight to bed and getting up and doing it all over again!!! With no end in sight!!!! I would love to be able to work from home teach my children and be safe in our home instead of risking my family mine and my fellow colleagues everytime we go to work!!! All These influences are just complete twats they really need a reality check!!! Just please stop moaning if you read this I know it must be hard same storm different boat all that crap 🙄 but you have it easy compared to a lot of people!! You don’t have to juggle childcare you both work from home. My husband and I are both nhs workers and you will never understand the struggle each day of childcare at the moment sending my kids too school all week because we are needed at work extra more them ever!! Sorry for the rant everyone!! 😘😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
59E9D69B-C3F9-45C0-B2E2-882118632486.png
14D9302F-2D5B-4B97-B34F-138BB4A52770.jpeg
AAE87239-4D97-4BE7-A67E-7D70B0D6B015.png
How the hell can there be this much just on the floor? Second image was under their sofa, I feel sorry for the people that bought one of their sofas 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow

gypsymoth

VIP Member
An air of neglect about them? Scruffy and dirty? I think that's a bit harsh?!

I hate the little one always climbs over the worktops she does look feral and bikey to my eye but im not sure the other two look in any way neglected?

£100+ tshirts??! Who was that?

sigh....they have ALWAYS looked neglected, have you followed them from the beginning? Never seen Sienna in clothes 3 sizes too small? Your racist language needs addressing....

not 'harsh'....just the truth....look back through vlogs

ugh! Spoilt Roma allowed to trash Aria's schoolwork as she was 'grumpy'...how is that ok Kerry? its schoolwork she worked hard on!!

spoilt Roma allowed to stamp over the older girls patterns in the snow.......nothing from Kerry to stop it spoilt Roma 'unpacking' the grocery shopping but WALKING ALL OVER IT!

Kerry love, you'll be regretting more than you regret not getting plinth heaters if you don't sort her behaviour out

Last edited:
  • Heart

Definitelyme

VIP Member
An extension would need foundations right? How on earth would they get a mini digger in the garden?! The cement would have to be wheel barrowed down the alley. All the materials carried through. I don't think they've thought the logistics through.

Please don't spend any more on this house, I'm begging you Conway's!
Absolutely excellent points! Never thought about the extension being built. Maybe warren is planning on digging out the foundations himself 🤣

🤬 I hate the whole “you’re not stuck at home you’re safe at home” so many domestic abuse victims died during lockdown one. So many kids are trapped with no school to escape to. Not everyone is safe at home. It’s an absolute privilege to be safe there, not a given the way these idiotic influencers make out

Last edited:
  • Heart

gypsymoth

VIP Member
Sienna was almost bullying Kerry to get control. she's definitely her fathers daughter....unfortunately,she's warrens double

and its also unfortunate Roma has inherited warrens lisp and spitty speech impediment

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
She is desperate for those girls to have a ‘handle’ she can grab on to, Aria’s sensory needs, Sienna being so advanced, Roma’s dairy issues etc. Just be glad you have three healthy kids with no significant problems (well none that a bit of discipline and sensible routine wouldn’t sort out)

• Heart

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Guys it turns out.... WE WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG! A dining table is important, who knew?! If only she hasn’t spent so long protesting they didn’t want one...

I knew she wanted Roma to trash those sofas so she could get a new corner one!

I’m actually really glad they’re getting a dining table, and glad they’ve seen sense to turn the “playroom” in to a dining space as well. Watching her and warren stand and eat their gnocchi (is that any conway bingo points?!) was just sad. That’s not how families should be eating. But no sympathy as they did it to themselves 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha