Kerry Conway #12 YouTube career looks bleak, Wayne & Waynetta can’t handle the critique!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She let Roma eat a tortilla chip she dropped on the floor 😩 i wouldnt considering the floor is probs filthy

How long until a new pushchair is ‘essential’ in the no spend month?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I reckon Kerry will think she is a cut above a stroller though and will get another icandy or something on credit.
Exactly this is what I meant when I said she's snobby. Turns her nose up at stuff. Snobby attitude!

I wonder how she will get on with this no spend month. I can't see them saving that much, she hasn't come across like she's always spending. She has always come across like a "wait to be gifted stuff, get as much use out of things as possible" kind of person with the odd home bargains shop rather than some sort of spendaholic who needs to do a no spend month.

People barely has 2 pence to rub together these days, I would have thought they were the same.

Every little helps I suppose. I thought her video could have been a bit better planned and informative though rather than off the cuff.

Reactions: 2
Every little helps I suppose. I thought her video could have been a bit better planned and informative though rather than off the cuff.
I agree, it was very poorly put together. She could have done a better job in a sit down video with some actual prep and insight about what she is going to do.

I had nothing better to do and decided to go and have a scroll back in time 😆

Surely her feet must have grown in all that time. They don't look like boats on her feet in the photos.
Seems strange they would still fit her now
Surely they can't be the same boots??

Who thinks we will see the pineapple jumpsuits reappear soon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well buggar me, either they are the same pair or she just buys the same each year? (Maybe because of Aria’s sensory issues?! 🙈🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m sure she had a free pram with both sienna and aria and that Icandy is expensive she’d be better sending it to icandy for a service and to get it fixed... it really annoys me that they don’t fold it down its just sat there it’s actually not as bulky when folded it could easily fit out the way
She would probably have to pay from her own pocket for a service and repair so she will just fix it then throw it away I bet. Bet she doesn't even know a service is a thing with Icandy since she was gifted it

Surely they can't be the same boots??

Who thinks we will see the pineapple jumpsuits reappear soon 🤣

Omg on the first sunny day this year I bet 😂

Came on to say what the heck was Sienna wearing in that vlog and also why would you drag a pram through all that mud when the child can walk??! She was covered in mud anyway from carrying her at points any way so why would you do that!!! 🤣 also still cannot stand Sienna .. sorry. 🙄 “Go on say it... SIENNAS BOYFRIEND” ... 😏😏😏
Was pretty shocked at that to be fair. He must be proper smitten, he got her a lot of stuff!
Is 8 a bit young to be into boys or have a boyfriend?? Genuinely curious

Was pretty shocked at that to be fair. He must be proper smitten, he got her a lot of stuff!
My eldest is 6 months younger than Sienna and I wouldn’t be encouraging boyfriend/girlfriend stuff at all. If she came home and told me she had a boyfriend I would say that’s great to have a close friend who is a boy, but I think using the terms boy/girl friend isn’t needed at all at that age. Just my opinion though. I also think it was inappropriate for inclusion in the vlog.

and Sienna’s behaviour around it was just 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
She would probably have to pay from her own pocket for a service and repair so she will just fix it then throw it away I bet. Bet she doesn't even know a service is a thing with Icandy since she was gifted it

Omg on the first sunny day this year I bet 😂

That’s true about paying for it but we know they love credit and icandy do payments using is it klarna is that credit I don’t know but I seen at the bottom of the page when I was looking at the prices for servicing and it’s £280 for the top service which is a fraction of what a new icandy would cost we’ve had a service done to ours when we had it and would highly recommend it

My eldest is 6 months younger than Sienna and I wouldn’t be encouraging boyfriend/girlfriend stuff at all. If she came home and told me she had a boyfriend I would say that’s great to have a close friend who is a boy, but I think using the terms boy/girl friend isn’t needed at all at that age. Just my opinion though. I also think it was inappropriate for inclusion in the vlog.

and Sienna’s behaviour around it was just 🙄🙄🙄
I feel the same as you I hope my daughter will be thinking of playing and friends not boys at that age. Hoping she will be into horses like me so no time for boys etc 🤣. (She so far loves my horse but bet now I’ve said this she will hate them!)

• Heart
I actually howled when she described herself as an influencer 😂

Funny how she choose the shortest month of the year to do no spend month, and we are in lockdown so you can’t go for lunch or cwoffee. I wonder how much tit she will convince herself is essential this month 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think that whole boyfriend thing is a big old porky pie! Just for likes and views! And omg in the clutter vlog the way she kept saying and pronouncing “clothes” as “CLOSE” she does my head in!

Reactions: 1
And the word sumfink instead of something! I heard Roma say that! Poor show kerry, poor.

Reactions: 4
I hate seeing kids on scooters or bikes etc with no helmet. Especially along (what sounded like) a busy road. You can tell Roma isn’t given much chance to ride a scooter, as she wasn’t great at it. By her age all 3 of mine old have been whizzing (and I can honestly say none of my kids are blessed with coordination, nor any sporting ability 😂)
I will stick up for her a little bit here.....my daughter is 3 and she cannot ride a scooter to save her life! We have practiced plenty of times but she has little coordination and even less perseverance. If she can’t do something she’s not really interested.
However, she’s a whizzy little demon on her pedal bike!!

Also, an influencer......howling 🤣🤣🤣

What the fudge has she influenced anyone to do? 😂😂😂 Well, actually, she has influenced me on how NOT to parent so I guess.....🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I will stick up for her a little bit here.....my daughter is 3 and she cannot ride a scooter to save her life! We have practiced plenty of times but she has little coordination and even less perseverance. If she can’t do something she’s not really interested.
However, she’s a whizzy little demon on her pedal bike!!

Also, an influencer......howling 🤣🤣🤣

What the fudge has she influenced anyone to do? 😂😂😂 Well, actually, she has influenced me on how NOT to parent so I guess.....🤔
she has influenced me to clean my house so I don’t have to live in a pig sty like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Skimmed through a video and the amount of mess that lives under and on every single surface is disgusting. To have to sweep it up because there’s that much tit on the floor is shameful. Those girls arent toddlers anymore, they should know better. I’ve got 3 nephews a similar age and there’s never mess like that.

Reactions: 6
Admin - would it be possible to get Kerrys thread moved to the influencers section please? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
59E9D69B-C3F9-45C0-B2E2-882118632486.png
14D9302F-2D5B-4B97-B34F-138BB4A52770.jpeg
AAE87239-4D97-4BE7-A67E-7D70B0D6B015.png
How the hell can there be this much just on the floor? Second image was under their sofa, I feel sorry for the people that bought one of their sofas 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.