Kerry Conway #12 YouTube career looks bleak, Wayne & Waynetta can’t handle the critique!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 It wouldn't surprise me if they tried to do that!!
I actually believe they have all those bin bags of bricks and rubble still in a pile in the garden

Reactions: 2
Their house sounds like a weird Lego house that your child would make with no windows at the front, a playroom that was a coal shed, an alleyway at the side and no access to the garden - where the hell are they extending to? Are they going upwards?
It’s okay though, bodge a job Woz will be on the case. It’ll be done in 2034.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Would they even get planning permission for an extension?

chucking an extension on the back of a tiny mid terrace house just seems pointless. It won’t add value, they’ll just lose a lot of garden.

Reactions: 4
People sometimes have to take equity out of their house for an extension. No way in a year will the conways have the money. The extension in total would probably cost more than Warren earns on a year!
unless they kept the bricks from the chimney they knocked out and are doing it themselves!!
Would they even have equity in their house? I can't imagine the market value has gone up that much for that house.

An extension would need foundations right? How on earth would they get a mini digger in the garden?! The cement would have to be wheel barrowed down the alley. All the materials carried through. I don't think they've thought the logistics through.

Please don't spend any more on this house, I'm begging you Conway's!

Reactions: 7
At this point Kezza probably has shares in alpro 🤣🤣

Maybe she could start a side hustle selling almond milk from the kitchen window to save up for the extension 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder where the photos are from today, not their house?
Why would you post that photo of yourself? 😂

• Haha
I live in a mid terrace my hallway stairs and living room at from.
Kitchen diner and extension/ sun type room to the back.

We all have back lanes to our house we can drive our car down to upload rubbish or get large deliverys in.

How did they get their original sofa in ?
Don't Corbet sofa come in bits.
I know I seen few American you tubers with flat pack corner sofas from company called article wonder if anything like that exists in uk sounds easier and cheaper than getting a front door.

Cant believe they manage flog one of their grubby sofas.
Katie Ellison says they not that comfy.
They certainly do have delusions grandeur.
In sure aria has desk in her room no reason she can't do some independent learning upstairs.
Is roma still attending preschool or nursery ?

Reactions: 3
Four different cereals over filled in one bowl! But that’s ok rommmma! Quarter a melon to balance all that sugar out and you’ll be grand! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Four different cereals over filled in one bowl! But that’s ok rommmma! Quarter a melon to balance all that sugar out and you’ll be grand! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’ve just started watching it I was like wait did she just put 4 different cereals into one bowl for Roma’s breakfast I’m sorry but that’s a joke! In our house you get the cereal that’s open not bloody 4 🙈

An extension would need foundations right? How on earth would they get a mini digger in the garden?! The cement would have to be wheel barrowed down the alley. All the materials carried through. I don't think they've thought the logistics through.

Please don't spend any more on this house, I'm begging you Conway's!
Absolutely excellent points! Never thought about the extension being built. Maybe warren is planning on digging out the foundations himself 🤣

🤬 I hate the whole “you’re not stuck at home you’re safe at home” so many domestic abuse victims died during lockdown one. So many kids are trapped with no school to escape to. Not everyone is safe at home. It’s an absolute privilege to be safe there, not a given the way these idiotic influencers make out

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Absolutely excellent points! Never thought about the extension being built. Maybe warren is planning on digging out the foundations himself 🤣

🤬 I hate the whole “you’re not stuck at home you’re safe at home” so many domestic abuse victims died during lockdown one. So many kids are trapped with no school to escape to. Not everyone is safe at home. It’s an absolute privilege to be safe there, not a given the way these idiotic influencers make out
Yes. I'm so glad someone else thought the same. Not everyone is safe at home and it's a very ignorant thing to say. My friend lost one of her closest friends this week to suicide and phrases like this infuriate me.

• Heart
Roma seems like a right pain in the arse. I know all toddlers can be, but she just seems that extra bit irritating. If my son threw his crisps all over the living room, he wouldn't be getting any more snacks until he helped me tidy it up, and I certainly wouldn't be sharing my own snack with him. She just did a pathetic laugh, I think she's quite proud of her kids being "feral", she seems to think it makes her come across as a quirky mum.

Reactions: 9
Yes. I'm so glad someone else thought the same. Not everyone is safe at home and it's a very ignorant thing to say. My friend lost one of her closest friends this week to suicide and phrases like this infuriate me.
I’m sorry to hear about your friend’s loss. I myself had a family loss to suicide last year because of covid, and I think things like what Kerry said just trigger me because of it. She just hasn’t a clue what is going on outside her own little bubble, the fact there will be families struggling to feed their kids, families living in terror of someone in the house, families absolutely freezing at the minute because they can’t afford to heat the home and eat.

Parroting these ridiculous phrases is just so stupid and blinkered.

Roma seems like a right pain in the arse. I know all toddlers can be, but she just seems that extra bit irritating. If my son threw his crisps all over the living room, he wouldn't be getting any more snacks until he helped me tidy it up, and I certainly wouldn't be sharing my own snack with him. She just did a pathetic laugh, I think she's quite proud of her kids being "feral", she seems to think it makes her come across as a quirky mum.
Damn right! They let their kids away with so much.

Holy crap. How much of the morning did those girls spend stuck on their screens? Not counting the time they needed it for school work obviously, that’s totally different, but is there any need for them to be sitting on it at breakfast?

Last edited:
If that is one of those plastic IKEA bowls overflowed with cereal I am shocked! My 6 year old (I know she needs a more grown up bowl but can’t be bothered to buy any yet) but her cereal is less than half full. Maybe I’m not giving her enough 😂

Reactions: 3
she just seems to rule the roost. 🙄 I hope Kerry gave Arias ‘iPad’ back to her after Roma took it off her whilst having a snack. Can you imagine what she’ll be like as she gets older 😩
Aria is such a pretty little girl, she always comes across so lovely.

Reactions: 6
I cant believe they are still squishing roma into that pram🤣🤣 Space wise, in that house, i would be getting rid!!

I cant believe they are still squishing roma into that pram🤣🤣 Space wise, in that house, i would be getting rid!!
Yes they seem to never had a place for it, it’s always rammed somewhere. I dunno why they don’t get rid and get a cheap stroller if they still want a buggy. They could fold it up easily out of the way.

she just seems to rule the roost. 🙄 I hope Kerry gave Arias ‘iPad’ back to her after Roma took it off her whilst having a snack. Can you imagine what she’ll be like as she gets older 😩
Aria is such a pretty little girl, she always comes across so lovely.
Aria is the best, she seems like such a wee gem!

If that is one of those plastic IKEA bowls overflowed with cereal I am shocked! My 6 year old (I know she needs a more grown up bowl but can’t be bothered to buy any yet) but her cereal is less than half full. Maybe I’m not giving her enough 😂
My 7yo still uses those bowls too I wouldn’t worry 😂, and certainly not that full!

Now I know we are not morning people in my house, and that we are lucky our kids sleep in a bit, but there is absolutely no way ever I would be getting up at 5.53am. That’s middle of the night to me! Send Roma back to bloody bed!

Has she deleted and re-uploaded the latest instagram picture in the chavvy tracksuit and dms or was it a insta story before?.... she really is lacking quality content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.