Kerry Conway #12 YouTube career looks bleak, Wayne & Waynetta can’t handle the critique!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably won't get them done again if they are high maintenance but hopefully she will find a way to keep them looking full and get a brow pencil which matches

Reactions: 2
whats happened to the wall near the tiles near the door when she's waffling on about veg/hash browns at about 3 mins in? all brown and stained...already?

Reactions: 4
It’s not hard to meal plan leading up to Christmas this year where exactly are you going there’s not much to do or places to go 🤷🏼‍♀️ I didn’t mind the food shop but I actually bought more ‘actual‘ dinners than party food I did get sausage rolls pigs in blankets but my food shop included everything needed for Christmas Day soup desserts that kinda thing I went to Sainsbury’s as it was only place I could get a delivery but I spent £140-£150 but that’s Christmas stuff normal food shop washing powder cat litter etc and Kerry’s shop was £110 and I didn’t see any stuff for Christmas Day so either I over spent or Kerry has another Christmas food shop coming which is insane considering she spent over £100 🤦🏼‍♀️

So she bought 4 pizzas. And then they are going to go to Coop and buy pizza and ice cream one day because it’s on offer? But she has pizzas... she’s a plonker sometimes.

I also genuinely struggle to believe anyone needs to buy chocolate for themselves this time of year. We end up with sooo much given to us - selection boxes for kids, boxes for adults. Even this year when it’s “lighter” than usual we still have way too much!

Reactions: 3
So she bought 4 pizzas. And then they are going to go to Coop and buy pizza and ice cream one day because it’s on offer? But she has pizzas... she’s a plonker sometimes.

I also genuinely struggle to believe anyone needs to buy chocolate for themselves this time of year. We end up with sooo much given to us - selection boxes for kids, boxes for adults. Even this year when it’s “lighter” than usual we still have way too much!
Are you ok? 🍫 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Another 6 boxes of cereal for the week???!!!! Really, what family of 5 needs 6 boxes of cereal for a week???!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
On the 12 days of Christmas Kezza gave to meeeeee....
A kid trashed Christmas tree..
2 chipped nails..
3 cups of coffeeeee!
4 cleaning vids,
5 crafting thinnnnngs..
6 boxes of cereal..
7 Ads a video...
8 cartons of almooonnnddd milk!
9 healthy snacks...
10 "Oh Wazza's back!"
11 Roma needs a nap(s)
And 12 huuuummmmbbbllleee brags! 🎄

Merry Christmas tattlers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
In the new vlog when Roma is hiding under her hood in the pushchair, is it just me or is the hob on? On the front left one, looks like a bluey glow. Could be a reflection but it just looked like it was lit to me.

I see what you mean, but i think it was just the lighting, it didn’t look like it was on the whole way round the ring.

I’ve said it before, but wtf is she doing in shops handling every single bloody item?! And why did she and warren both need to go, and take Roma? Like a day out. People like her causing everyone’s Christmas plans to get fucked up at the last minute because they can’t stay out of shops and keep their hands off stuff

Reactions: 11
And yet ANOTHER FLIPPING COSTA!!!! She said on a recent blog she doesn’t go there anymore! My god I cannot stand that hypocrite of a woman!!! And why do they have to touch bleeping everything!! It’s people like you Kezza and Wozcock that we are now having to spend Christmas the way we are, selfish twats like you, who cannot keep their stinking hands to themselves and spreading germs!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And yet ANOTHER FLIPPING COSTA!!!! She said on a recent blog she doesn’t go there anymore! My god I cannot stand that hypocrite of a woman!!! And why do they have to touch bleeping everything!! It’s people like you Kezza and Wozcock that we are now having to spend Christmas the way we are, selfish twats like you, who cannot keep their stinking hands to themselves and spreading germs!
Yeh i seriously hope they bought that Elf they were handling, that's grim if they didn't even under normal circumstances.

Why does she spend ££s on her Nespresso machine and pods if she always has a costa and WHY was she waving it in front of the camera?! We all know what a costa looks like ffs!!

I see what you mean, but i think it was just the lighting, it didn’t look like it was on the whole way round the ring.

I’ve said it before, but wtf is she doing in shops handling every single bloody item?! And why did she and warren both need to go, and take Roma? Like a day out. People like her causing everyone’s Christmas plans to get fucked up at the last minute because they can’t stay out of shops and keep their hands off stuff
Insta Mums have ZERO content if they're not shopping and showing it off in Homesense, B&M, Poundland and IKEA - did I miss any out?!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You know what shes like. She thinks it's the UK equivalent to Starbucks, even though we have them here 🙄 and she's just like the American you tubers who are always showing off their take away coffees 🙄

Its just Costa Kerry 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
I don't get Kerry, lol. One minute she's making videos about trying to live a sustainable life and make more mindful choices, the next she is buying a Christmas cracker for her dog. Don't get me wrong, it's none of my business if they choose to waste their money on pointless tat like that, but is she not even aware how this comes across? Preachy one minute, buying all the crap possible the next. Also, you think if they were going out with the intention of shopping they would bring reusable bags?

Reactions: 6
In the middle of watching. Isn't a 5 and 8 year old a bit old for sensory play?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.