Kerry Conway #12 YouTube career looks bleak, Wayne & Waynetta can’t handle the critique!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the decluttering vid, why is she organising the shed , can warren help with nothing 🙄 and that "playroom" is soo small they wont be able to fit anything in there!

Reactions: 3
Well that’s a stupid click bait. Nobody will think it’s another child. He didn’t even want the ones he has 😢

They want another dog? They don’t walk the one they have, why on earth would they get another?

Sienna was such a madam in that video. I don’t usually comment on her attention seeking in vids, but oh my goodness.

Not one girl said thank you to Kerry when she gave them hot chocolate (that I heard). She has instilled zero manners in them.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why would you dress them in those clothes when you know your going for a muddy puddle jumping walk?
I thought Kerry with her love of nature 🙄😂would have got them all puddle suits & decent wellies! They don’t cost a lot! Lidl always do around this time of year. The poor girls feet must have been frozen & soaked through!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Sienna was almost bullying Kerry to get control. she's definitely her fathers daughter....unfortunately,she's warrens double

and its also unfortunate Roma has inherited warrens lisp and spitty speech impediment

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Clearly she doesn't want another dog, just the sausage dog from the rescue site, would have been great for the gram. So many influencers have a sausage dog,laboradood!e or a cockapoo, sadly no one has morkie.
She needs to have something for content, as her kids aren't that appealling, sienna is a b it of a show off,Roma a little bugger, aria is the sweetest one, and isn't as keen on camera.

Reactions: 7
Sienna was almost bullying Kerry to get control. she's definitely her fathers daughter....unfortunately,she's warrens double

and its also unfortunate Roma has inherited warrens lisp and spitty speech impediment
She came across as very rude and bossy! I’m shocked!

Reactions: 1
She came across as very rude and bossy! I’m shocked!
I’m not. Kerry and Warren haven’t taught their kids any manners. Moreover, Sienna has had a camera shoved in her face every day since birth. She’s been expected to perform every day. No wonder she’s a show off, she’s been taught that’s a good thing.

Reactions: 10
Why didn’t they take that poor dog out for a walk with them!?? She would have loved that!! Sienna and aria are both old enough they could hold the lead to help Kerry out!! And they want another dog!! My dog lives for going out on a long walk of the lead running free and we all love taking her with us she’s one of the family!! 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I’m not. Kerry and Warren haven’t taught their kids any manners. Moreover, Sienna has had a camera shoved in her face every day since birth. She’s been expected to perform every day. No wonder she’s a show off, she’s been taught that’s a good thing.
Not one of those children said thank you when Kerry gave them their hot chocolates in todays vlog... nor did Kerry prompt them. It is little things like that which are so important to teach children... basic manners.

Reactions: 11
That vlog tonight; get the kids some welly boots ffs, don't film when you should be helping Roma across the stepping logs and she may not have slipped down, teach them some manners! Sienna and Roma both come across bossy and controlling, very unlikeable.
No idea why the dog couldn't go in a walk in the woods, but they want another one?!
Also, Sienna's outfit choice- what the heck. I see Kerry bought her age 10-11 in that George order, rightly so as she seems big for her age. Hopefully she has some bits that are suitable, rather unlike the Joules haul. I was half expecting Sienna to be in the sliders at the woods 😅

Reactions: 5
That vlog tonight; get the kids some welly boots ffs, don't film when you should be helping Roma across the stepping logs and she may not have slipped down, teach them some manners! Sienna and Roma both come across bossy and controlling, very unlikeable.
No idea why the dog couldn't go in a walk in the woods, but they want another one?!
Also, Sienna's outfit choice- what the heck. I see Kerry bought her age 10-11 in that George order, rightly so as she seems big for her age. Hopefully she has some bits that are suitable, rather unlike the Joules haul. I was half expecting Sienna to be in the sliders at the woods 😅
When Roma slipped and Kerry had to lift her up by one arm I was 😱😱😱 looked so uncomfortable. Sienna’s dress was horrendous, absolutely vile.

Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestion - Kerry Conway #13: Kerry doesn’t buy wellies for the kids. Still making those dull as dishwater vids.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Of all that tat she has in her house , it would appear she doesn't have a flask, or a velvetiser, is she even an influencer 😂😂😂😂.
I still find it incredible that she has some dms are they, or just some sort of rip off?? Bet that clothing haul from Asda will have cost less than them. Yet the children look so scruffy apart from their kindly gifted coats. Sienna is growing so much hers looks like it isn't going from fit much longer. Priorities are all wrong, but that's nothing new.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looked like they just got one piece of clothing each bag didn’t look very full!! 😂😂😂

Of all that tat she has in her house , it would appear she doesn't have a flask, or a velvetiser, is she even an influencer 😂😂😂😂.
I still find it incredible that she has some dms are they, or just some sort of rip off?? Bet that clothing haul from Asda will have cost less than them. Yet the children look so scruffy apart from their kindly gifted coats. Sienna is growing so much hers looks like it isn't going from fit much longer. Priorities are all wrong, but that's nothing new.
I mean that was the smallest hot chocolate ever one mouthful 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
When Roma slipped and Kerry had to lift her up by one arm I was 😱😱😱 looked so uncomfortable. Sienna’s dress was horrendous, absolutely vile.
She is getting her monies worth from her joules haul 😆 like someone else said, surprised she didn't have her sliders on too

Looked like they just got one piece of clothing each bag didn’t look very full!! 😂😂😂

I mean that was the smallest hot chocolate ever one mouthful 😂😂😂
Yes I was surprised it wasn't bigger. With 3 to buy for, it should be. Well let's hope she bought practical stuff this time like tops, leggings, Jumpers etc.
Kerry, put wellies, boots, trainers and shoes on the list for next time. Save up like you have been for your shed or making a playroom. The kids are in dyer need.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.