Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparkle pup

Chatty Member
I absolutely cannot stand Warren, he is repulsive, lazy and vile and just an utter stink bag! He does sweet FA for those girls. It’s all Kerry Kerry Kerry! She does bloody everything in that house and for the girls. I’m not her biggest fan at all, very very far from it, but she could do so much better than that horrific pig of a man! He never wanted any of those girls and he has NO shame in hiding it, to him they are a burden and that’s dreadful. Even the way he looks at them, there is no kindness in his eyes, just pure annoyance! I hate him, there is not one thing I can say is good about him. Fat, lazy, greedy, slobbering prick! I’ve had my rant now. I feel better 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I just can’t she really complaining she has no idea of the real world Kerry try doing a 12/13 hour shift in itu, leaving the house at 6 in morning not getting home till gone 9pm with zero breaks because we don’t have the staff and have to many patients to look after!! Getting home being physically , mentally emotionally exhausted not seeing my kids and then going straight to bed and getting up and doing it all over again!!! With no end in sight!!!! I would love to be able to work from home teach my children and be safe in our home instead of risking my family mine and my fellow colleagues everytime we go to work!!! All These influences are just complete twats they really need a reality check!!! Just please stop moaning if you read this I know it must be hard same storm different boat all that crap 🙄 but you have it easy compared to a lot of people!! You don’t have to juggle childcare you both work from home. My husband and I are both nhs workers and you will never understand the struggle each day of childcare at the moment sending my kids too school all week because we are needed at work extra more them ever!! Sorry for the rant everyone!! 😘😂
Rant away! Sounds like a tough time for you and your family ❤

Bloody Kerry 🙄 “feel like an actual teacher” because she’s marking a twinkl worksheet. Yes. That’s the entirety of what teachers do. She’s enraging me no end with these homeschool posts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
I only made it just over a minute into that video before I had to stop it....so annoying. Also, I absolutely hate those ridiculous oversized bows in hair, it just looks stupid.

Buuuut the best bit, was good old Zeynep. She’s given up expecting a reply from Kezza, she’s answering herself now.
“how are Kerry, I’m good thank you” come on love, you’ve been commented on her vids for agggggges and you know she never replies to you so she don’t care if you’re good!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Hold on guys, why are we not talking about the way Kerry says "Lilac"?

"Got these LY-LACK leggings for Roma"
"She really suits this LY-LACK colour"
"LY-LACK LY-LACK LY-LACK!"

It's lilac you tit 🤦🏼‍♀️
Don't know if she's trying to sound poster than she is, or she's been watching too many American YouTubers, but bloody hell 😂

• Haha

gee13

VIP Member
Came on to say what the heck was Sienna wearing in that vlog and also why would you drag a pram through all that mud when the child can walk??! She was covered in mud anyway from carrying her at points any way so why would you do that!!! 🤣 also still cannot stand Sienna .. sorry. 🙄 “Go on say it... SIENNAS BOYFRIEND” ... 😏😏😏

• Haha

Pagger

Chatty Member
Admin - would it be possible to get Kerrys thread moved to the influencers section please? 🤭

• Haha

Justreading

VIP Member
All these stupid influencers are moaning about how hard it is. It’s not had to do the worksheets! They wont be doing six hours worth of school work. They don’t even need to do things during the actual school day, get it done first thing in the morning, before or after dinner, etc.

They make out as if they are the only people doing it. There are actually thousands and thousands of children across the U.K. who are home educated and who’s parents actually educate them for their entire school life! This home learning from school is a walk in the park.
The one they're all sharing about how a school day is 6 hrs, a working day 7 and a parenting day 12. All adds up to 23 hours on a 24 hour day, it's not possible - or some crap like that!!!

1. A youtubers day is not 7 hours. 7 hours of calls, targets, meetings they should try!!!
2. A homeschooling day is not 6 hours as it is in school itself
3. WTAF?? At what point has anyone said work 23 hours a day??? Most people are doing home schooling while working, and that's also parenting! I know the post is not 100% serious... but they are all using it to cause hysteria and its absolutely unnecessary!!

• Heart

Blondie

VIP Member
Screenshot_20201216_104412.jpg

I can't quiet work it out. Is it the fact they stick up or the fact you can still see skin between each hair

They probably look exactly like they are supposed to but for me, I'd want to give them a brush down.

• Haha
  • Wow
Sienna finishing Kerry’s sentences was irritating as f**k in that blog. That kid is unbearable, but a product of her parents so not her fault.

• Heart

Definitelyme

VIP Member
What the hell does she bang on about? Reusing the plastic tablecloth so it’s not just used once and chucked....next breath she is showing use the plates and cups they will use once and chuck, and the million balloons that will be the same. Her constant need to imply she is eco friendly does my head in, when 90% of her purchases are the opposite.

Call me old fashioned but a toddler should not be sat in bed (not even her own bed!), at bedtime using a tablet. Lazy parenting which will just come and bite her on the arse. No excuses for it. Why can’t she just wait till her kids are asleep to have a bath/shower - that‘s what I do!

• Angry

Lead85

VIP Member
I don’t understand how they have so much money to just buy a new sofa and then just book for their new front door.. !! I feel like a mug working all the hours and my husband working all day every day! We certainly couldn’t afford to just decide to have a new front door suddenly one day and then the next booking it to be done! 🤯 not to mention everything else she just buys on a whim!
Because it’s all on credit! They will be up to their eye balls in debt.

Roma had a bag of crisps, flung a load on the floor then grabbed most of Kerry’s chocolate protein bar straight out of Kerry’s hand! 😳 no manners being taught at all. Oh and sienna loves to learn, so she does a 9-3 day as normal 😴 bore off.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Definitelyme

VIP Member
How do they have am office? I thought it was a 3 bed house 🤔
He has a shelf/desk affair in the corner of their room.

I haven’t finished the video yet but I do prefer this ‘week rounded up’ style. It did break my heart a bit when Aria was talking about the Lego and said ‘Daddy can’t help me because he’s always in his office and Mummy is always with Roma’ Kerry just kind of giggled and agreed 😟
I know 😢 and aria is such a sweetheart, bless her.

It was great that warren’s mum came to take Roma out a bit. She is furloughed and they bubble so I don’t know why Kerry hasn’t asked her for more help?

Also don’t know why they don’t just tell Roma “no” if she is wrecking the Lego. My older two build theirs and my 2yo wants in at it. She is told no, I either find her something else or give her Lego of her own. I wouldn’t tell the older kids they can’t play because she would wreck it. So unfair. Another example of Roma ruling that house.

Emasn

Just watched the sofa explanation video ... ‘Warren can’t get through the front door’ ... maybe eat less snacks and better meals?! Oh oops you meant height sorry 🤣🙈🙈🙈

• Haha

gypsymoth

VIP Member
every difficult or uncomfortable question is met with 'thats a whole other video'....which they will never make

• Heart
I’m glad she’s admitted she had PND. It was blindingy obvious to everyone else bar her so I think it’s brave for her to admit we were right and that she got help. She said in the video she hasn’t been right for 2 years which is again what we all said but she wouldn’t admit. I think anyone opening up about mental health should be applauded.

• Heart

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
Wasn't she gifted the pushchair?
Sadly sienna has inherited her dad looks and build, and her mother's awful dress sense. When she watches those videos back as a teenager she will not be happy, about how she was dressed, and will ask her mum why she had the same boots for 3 years, my kids feet grown quicker than that.
How on earth can a pair of boots last 3 years? I have to get my son new boots every winter 🤷🏼‍♀️