Kerry Conway #12 YouTube career looks bleak, Wayne & Waynetta can’t handle the critique!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that she didn’t show us the minging shower screen in this clean with me 🤢 it was rotten last time she shown it. Like how it even got in that state was beyond me.

Reactions: 1
Arias wearing romas clothes because all she got from that asda haul was an open back tshirt and denim shorts (perfect for february!) And a jumpsuit which for a child looks such a faff to get on and off when you go to the loo!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Arias wearing romas clothes because all she got from that asda haul was an open back tshirt and denim shorts (perfect for february!) And a jumpsuit which for a child looks such a faff to get on and off when you go to the loo!
So glad you said that about the jumpsuit! My eldest hasn’t worn an all on one like that since potty training as they are just too much faff for them! And yes, poor aria didn’t get much, but Sienna made the point of saying she needed stuff whereas aria just “wanted” it 🙄 wee turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So glad you said that about the jumpsuit! My eldest hasn’t worn an all on one like that since potty training as they are just too much faff for them! And yes, poor aria didn’t get much, but Sienna made the point of saying she needed stuff whereas aria just “wanted” it 🙄 wee turd.
Aria and Roma only had £20, but Sienna had £40 don't you know

Reactions: 3
Heaven forbid a parent might buy their child clothes. And clothes that actually fit and are suitable for the season.

Kerry, buy your kids some clothes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I know every family works differently, but I wouldn’t dream of spending my kids’ Christmas money on clothes they needed. Now, if that’s what they wanted to spend it on, as Sienna obviously did, that’s great - go for it. But didn’t she say that Roma needed some new stuff? It’s not like Kerry and Warren don’t have money - Kerry buys herself clothes all the time. If they were struggling I wouldn’t begrudge it at all. But I dunno, something about her spending the little ones money on the clothes just doesn’t sit right with me.

Reactions: 18
General consensus: Warren is a lazy PoS.
A disgustingly, lazy piece of tit who seemingly can no longer get into his jeans. His joggers in her stories today 😲; he is beyond obese. I feel sick looking at him, I can't imagine sleeping with it!

I know every family works differently, but I wouldn’t dream of spending my kids’ Christmas money on clothes they needed. Now, if that’s what they wanted to spend it on, as Sienna obviously did, that’s great - go for it. But didn’t she say that Roma needed some new stuff? It’s not like Kerry and Warren don’t have money - Kerry buys herself clothes all the time. If they were struggling I wouldn’t begrudge it at all. But I dunno, something about her spending the little ones money on the clothes just doesn’t sit right with me.
Definitely! Let them choose a toy not a basic need that the parents should be providing

I’m glad it’s not just me that thought it was odd. She didn’t even add to the money they had to spend! My kids got money for Christmas but I still spent my own money on a load of clothes from H&M for them in January. They need clothes.
i do understand that some people aren’t in the position to just purchase clothes whenever they want but the Conways like to portray they have ‘money’.
in my opinion if they can afford so many coffee pods and a large monthly payment on their car then THEY should be purchasing their kids clothes and not take it from the children’s Christmas money.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m glad it’s not just me that thought it was odd. She didn’t even add to the money they had to spend! My kids got money for Christmas but I still spent my own money on a load of clothes from H&M for them in January. They need clothes.
i do understand that some people aren’t in the position to just purchase clothes whenever they want but the Conways like to portray they have ‘money’.
in my opinion if they can afford so many coffee pods and a large monthly payment on their car then THEY should be purchasing their kids clothes and not take it from the children’s Christmas money.
My son got Christmas money which he picked new toys with I went and spend £40+ on clothes for him the other week because he’s took a stretch and needed jeans etc but that was my own money I wouldn’t spend my kids Christmas money on basic needs but if it’s something they really wanted to get then obviously I wouldn’t say no! Just bugs me the amount of money they spend on coffee etc yet won’t buy their kids clothes 🤦🏼‍♀️

A disgustingly, lazy piece of tit who seemingly can no longer get into his jeans. His joggers in her stories today 😲; he is beyond obese. I feel sick looking at him, I can't imagine sleeping with it!
Oh I didn’t need that thought in my head 🤢

Reactions: 2
My son got Christmas money which he picked new toys with I went and spend £40+ on clothes for him the other week because he’s took a stretch and needed jeans etc but that was my own money I wouldn’t spend my kids Christmas money on basic needs but if it’s something they really wanted to get then obviously I wouldn’t say no! Just bugs me the amount of money they spend on coffee etc yet won’t buy their kids clothes 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes that’s it exactly - they want to spend their money on nice things for them, and the kids’ money on basic things for the kids.

This is exactly what I was thinking!

I'd never let my kids use thier money on clothes. Especially not basic things like leggings and tops etc.

My son once bought a football tshirt with some money but imo thats different than having basic clothes which they needed because they had nothing practical.

Warren is so overweight now. He must just eat non stop. Whats stopping him taking a lunch break and going on a walk with the family everyday?!

Reactions: 8
I'd never let my kids use thier money on clothes. Especially not basic things like leggings and tops etc.

My son once bought a football tshirt with some money but imo thats different than having basic clothes which they needed because they had nothing practical.

Warren is so overweight now. He must just eat non stop. Whats stopping him taking a lunch break and going on a walk with the family everyday?!
he’s got so big he went through a stage of losing loads but he’s gained it all plus more!!! He needs to be careful diabetes etc!!!

Because he super lazy!!!! You would think he would want to get out in the fresh air because he’s up working in that tiny bedroom all day!!! I would go crazy if I lived in that house!! So cluttered no space they have way to much stuff. Nothing wrong with a small house but you can’t have as much junk as they have in it!!

Reactions: 6

Wazza going on a family walk, or exercise??? More chance of winning the jackpot on the lottery 🤣 he’s such a lazy recluse!

Reactions: 6
And God forbid he take those children out on his own.
It took him 9 months to take Roma out by himself. I don't think he's done it since! Made a whole show of it on Instagram too. What a dick

Warren has the most sedentary lifestyle ever, it’s no wonder he has put on weight. Like others have said just sitting in the house all day, and even at weekends they don’t seem to do much.

Reactions: 5
Warren has the most sedentary lifestyle ever, it’s no wonder he has put on weight. Like others have said just sitting in the house all day, and even at weekends they don’t seem to do much.
I thought that...yesterday morning was an amazing spring like morning with the sun shining. We were straight out and to the park. But Kerry’s stories were them at home falling off the sofa. Take the bloody kids out for goodness sake!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I work at home with the kids, and I make sure we get out every single day. For the kids predominantly but also it massively helps me too! Staying inside all day s so suffocating, I can't understand why he doesn't crave the fresh air and a change of scenery.

Kerry tries to paint a picture that they are outdoorsy and 'so forest school' when they're actually really lazy as a family. The girls need to be running around in the outside!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.