Kerry Conway #12 YouTube career looks bleak, Wayne & Waynetta can’t handle the critique!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion -

Kerry Conway #13 - Kerry claims to follow Montessori but the girls are glued to their iPads in every story

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm baffled how she stated she wanted to eat less meat in the last food shop, yet in her what we eat video, every meal had meat!

Reactions: 5
I'm sure she tried something the same last year and failed then too.

It’s not difficult to leave your money in your purse kerry 😆 how much do you spend on coffee pods

Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion -

Kerry Conway #13 - Kerry claims to follow Montessori but the girls are glued to their iPads in every story
Haha I love this!

View attachment 414772View attachment 414773View attachment 414774How the hell can there be this much just on the floor? Second image was under their sofa, I feel sorry for the people that bought one of their sofas 🤮
Oh my GOD! That's grim! And i'm no great cleaner!

Was nice to see more of aria in tonights video instead of the sienna or roma show!
I think it was staged for tattle. Didn't seem genuine to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Go and have a look at her pic in her story of her at 17. Even then she was a poser 🙊🙊 what are those pics?! Model portfolio type shoot? The pose against the tree 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh wow, that pic of her at her worst looks awful! She really does look unwell. I don’t even think it looks like her. She looks so old and haggard, really quite sad

Reactions: 1
Proof Warrens always been a dribbler 🤣 he didn't grow of that!

Yes. Kerry looks a lot healthier now.
I would have said she was at her worst when she had a breakdown and went to stay in a hotel, not last year but 🤷‍♀️ what do I know

Oh wow, that pic of her at her worst looks awful! She really does look unwell. I don’t even think it looks like her. She looks so old and haggard, really quite sad
I thought the same, it’s quite sad to see her like that actually.
I do like her wedding dress though! I think it’s Beautiful and the style really suited her.

You can see how much weight she lost for her wedding, even compared to no, and she certainly isn’t in any way big now. She looked lovely on their wedding day

Reactions: 1
I think she looked so pretty in those wedding pictures :) but what the hell has happened to her now? She looks like a different person. I don’t mean older, obviously we all look older, but she just looks SO different.

I think she looks frumpy and troubled now like she’s lost her sparkle so to speak. If that even makes sense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.