Kerry Conway #12 YouTube career looks bleak, Wayne & Waynetta can’t handle the critique!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she need her pull ups changing? I never change/changed my children's nappy or pull up in the night, especially not at 2 year old!!

Reactions: 4
Why is roma dresssed for summer in january 😐
No doubt Kerry would spout it’s because she allows the kids the freedom to choose their own clothes (she even said in a vlog last week the older kids do as they are so independent - isn’t that just normal? Especially at age 8)

But why has Kerry not had the sense to put the summer clothes away during winter? My kids are free to choose their clothes, but I remove the summer/winter clothes as needed depending on the season.

Reactions: 6
Why would she need her pull ups changing? I never change/changed my children's nappy or pull up in the night, especially not at 2 year old!!
She’s absolutely not potty trained if her nappy is so full it needs changing in the night. Our toddler still wears a pull up at night but it’s usually dry in the morning as they have developed the ability to hold wee in. They have a wee right before bed and then as soon as they get up. This is something we have encouraged but we haven’t ‘might trained’ We only put a pull up on as an insurance policy as I don’t fancy changing wet sheets if they do have an accident but I think the day is coming when they will refuse a pull up and insist on pants 🤯

Why cant she just be honest and say Romaaaaa isn’t potty trained? It’s not a big deal, she’s not even 2 and a half.

Reactions: 5
She’s absolutely not potty trained if her nappy is so full it needs changing in the night. Our toddler still wears a pull up at night but it’s usually dry in the morning as they have developed the ability to hold wee in. They have a wee right before bed and then as soon as they get up. This is something we have encouraged but we haven’t ‘might trained’ We only put a pull up on as an insurance policy as I don’t fancy changing wet sheets if they do have an accident but I think the day is coming when they will refuse a pull up and insist on pants 🤯

Why cant she just be honest and say Romaaaaa isn’t potty trained? It’s not a big deal, she’s not even 2 and a half.
I'm at the same stage with my youngest. Hes 3 and wears pull ups but mostly dry. But even at 2-2.5 before he was potty trained we had long passed the stage of needing to change him at night. I only do it for the first few weeks to wake them up, unless poo obviously. If shes changing her nappy as a course of routine at 2 years old it's no wonder she doesnt sleep!

Reactions: 2
Maybe it leaked? My 2yo is potty trained (or training, it’s only been a few weeks!) and while her nappy isn’t soaked at night/in the morning the other night whatever way it was on it had leaked on to her jammies. It wasn’t overly full at all.

But I agree, Roma is far from potty trained. And it really isn’t a big deal at all. Except for the fact she MADE it such a big deal at the start.

Reactions: 3
Call me old fashioned but a toddler should not be sat in bed (not even her own bed!), at bedtime using a tablet. Lazy parenting which will just come and bite her on the arse. No excuses for it. Why can’t she just wait till her kids are asleep to have a bath/shower - that‘s what I do!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Where the fuckity duck is warren?!?! Why can’t he amuse Roma while Kerry showers? Absolute load of tripe she has spouted.

My 2yo massively prefers me to her dad (she’s got excellent taste 🤣) and often moans to stay upstairs in the morning when I am about to shower. But I do this weird thing of having boundaries in place - I know, Kerry, sounds mad! I tell her no, I’m going in the shower and she is going downstairs with dad & siblings for breakfast. Sometimes there are tears, because of course she’s upset she doesn’t get her own way. But her dad is there, and I have never once come down to her still in a mood. Mostly she’s forgotten I exist 🤣

Warren is a pathetic father. He does nothing in that house. I have always given him the benefit of the doubt before but these last weeks have shown it so clearly. Kerry is up at 5.30am, and does everything for the girls in the morning. She also makes every dinner, and baths the girls all alone. Wtf does Warren do?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Where the fuckity duck is warren?!?! Why can’t he amuse Roma while Kerry showers? Absolute load of tripe she has spouted.

My 2yo massively prefers me to her dad (she’s got excellent taste 🤣) and often moans to stay upstairs in the morning when I am about to shower. But I do this weird thing of having boundaries in place - I know, Kerry, sounds mad! I tell her no, I’m going in the shower and she is going downstairs with dad & siblings for breakfast. Sometimes there are tears, because of course she’s upset she doesn’t get her own way. But her dad is there, and I have never once come down to her still in a mood. Mostly she’s forgotten I exist 🤣

Warren is a pathetic father. He does nothing in that house. I have always given him the benefit of the doubt before but these last weeks have shown it so clearly. Kerry is up at 5.30am, and does everything for the girls in the morning. She also makes every dinner, and baths the girls all alone. Wtf does Warren do?
He eats!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Call me old fashioned but a toddler should not be sat in bed (not even her own bed!), at bedtime using a tablet. Lazy parenting which will just come and bite her on the arse. No excuses for it. Why can’t she just wait till her kids are asleep to have a bath/shower - that‘s what I do!
Roma doesn’t sleep 😂

my youngest was a rubbish sleeper (well both kids were) but my youngest just wouldn’t fall into any routine. She’d be up sometimes until 10pm or wake up in the middle of the night for hours and so I didn’t risk waking everyone up I’d take her downstairs with dim lights & tv on low with something relaxing. I’d struggle to get anything done when she should have been sleeping but when she got to about 15 months I thought I can’t go on like this. I got stricter. I don’t believe in crying it out & have said before I’d say I’m pretty gentle parenting but it only took about a week but if she woke after bed time I’d put her back in bed, say it was bed time & sit with her until she fell asleep. Probably to late for Roma but gentler ways can be done, your children don’t have to be completely feral or rule the roast completely. It’s so important for your mental well-being to get down time even if it’s just a few hours at night. No wonder Kerry has break downs!

Reactions: 5

Kerry loves the moaning, the attention and the neediness of Roma!

Completely agree with the comments. Warren should be helping. She could shower at other times or just tell Roma no! She insists on talking about Roma like shes newborn!!!
Honestly, my children do have their faults of course, but at 2 year old they havent cried every time I shower! Yes on the very rare occasion but it's a case of waiting for me!

Reactions: 7
I’ve had showers with my daughter sat next to me watching me - honestly I think she’d climb back in the womb if she could but like others have said Warren should be helping & maybe if he did Roma would feel better about going with him.
What do you think keeps Kerry with Warren? It’s certainly not looks or a charming personality or a bulging bank balance? He’s a lazy pig & if he honestly does as little as she shows he does she’d be better of being a single mum

Reactions: 8
She seems to have some mistaken idea that if you say no to your child, and they then cry, you are a terrible parent. She’s so desperate to be an “attachment parent” that she thinks she can’t be seen to do anything to upset Roma (and it only appears to be Roma who gets that treatment).

she’d be better of being a single mum
I honestly think if you glanced at a few posts and her videos you’d think she was a single mum. I know warren works, but so does my husband and he is far more involved in my kids daily life than warren.

I wish someone would say on her post “can Roma not sit with warren?”

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Martyr kerry! She has chosen this route and, as much as i hate the term, has indeed made a rod for her back! Why cant roma's dad entertain her whilst she is in the shower? I breastfed, had a toddler at same time and managed to shower. Its not that hard🤷‍♀️. Also, i get judgy about YouTube for kids, especially toddlers. Who knows what shite they are watching and it is notoriously difficult to stop them watching it. Tantrums ahoy! Whats wrong with good old cbeebies?

• Heart
Absolutely dying 🤣🤣🤣 has anyone watched the latest food haul? Guess what she has dubbed as a good source of protein for the girls?

ICE CREAM LOLLIES.

🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I totally agree with YouTube. 2 year olds should not be watching YouTube, there are plenty of age appropriate apps for them, even though I don’t agree with tablets for kids that young (but I’m probably in the minority). By giving Roma the tablet instead of instilling good sleep habits and boundaries she’s just making life hard for herself. That child is on her tablet constantly and she’s only had it a few weeks!!!

Well remember he didn't really want them in the first place 🙈 I agree I just saw that post and my immediate thought was where the bells Warren!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought Kez would have been doing that vlog with a beret on and holding a baguette since Sienna was learning French 😂 After all isn’t she normally a natural at everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I totally agree with YouTube. 2 year olds should not be watching YouTube, there are plenty of age appropriate apps for them, even though I don’t agree with tablets for kids that young (but I’m probably in the minority). By giving Roma the tablet instead of instilling good sleep habits and boundaries she’s just making life hard for herself. That child is on her tablet constantly and she’s only had it a few weeks!!!
I absolutely hate young kids watching YouTube you notice the "YouTube kids" they stop using their imagination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.