Kerry Conway #12 YouTube career looks bleak, Wayne & Waynetta can’t handle the critique!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget about all of those lavish extensions and conversions that she is planning 🤣🤣
Haha, she’s such a half a job Harry.....Whereas Warren is no job Harry. When’s the door getting done so they can get their new sofa? We haven’t heard any more about that?!

Reactions: 5
Haha, she’s such a half a job Harry.....Whereas Warren is no job Harry. When’s the door getting done so they can get their new sofa? We haven’t heard any more about that?!
And the fact they are a family of 5 living with one small sofa, surely you would prioritise getting that sorted!

Reactions: 1
They’ve probably hit realisation that a front door is VERY expensive and they now have to put it on the back burner.

The issue with the girls clothing is that they don’t look after anything. So when it’s not that old it looks years old because r kez probably dosent separate her colours from darks and whites and it all gets shoved in the machine together then the drier so comes out looking years old and far too small.

I watched. I think they picked them or made up some based on what’s said here. I think she’ll do more videos based on gentle parenting - which she isn’t!

Reactions: 3
I watched. I think they picked them or made up some based on what’s said here. I think she’ll do more videos based on gentle parenting - which she isn’t!
funny I meant to mention the other day how I was reading her latest blog post and ended up reading an old one in which she says that they were “against attachment parenting” from the outset.

But now it’s “trendy” she’s all over it 🙄

funny I meant to mention the other day how I was reading her latest blog post and ended up reading an old one in which she says that they were “against attachment parenting” from the outset.

But now it’s “trendy” she’s all over it 🙄
Bandwagon Brenda strikes AGAIN, bore off Kerry. Stop being a sheep and following what everyone else is up to.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We got a mention though, the horrid haters. Sorry just because we point out the bleeding obvious sometimes.

Reactions: 4
warren waffling on about their first kiss and first date.....bleurgh!!!

sienna is so SO like him

Reactions: 1
Well I’m surprised she asked my question of Warren being furious at Roma pregnancy. Didn’t actually answer it though did they!! Roma saved the day!

every difficult or uncomfortable question is met with 'thats a whole other video'....which they will never make

• Heart
Reactions: 12
every difficult or uncomfortable question is met with 'thats a whole other video'....which they will never make
He looked so uncomfortable and so gormless throughout that who video! So uninterested, you could tell he was out of his comfortable zone! Some of those answers where complete lies too, they don’t put the girls first, he was furious at the pregnancy of Roma, and clearly made out he didn’t want her, he was desperate for a boy, and she DEFINITELY wants another baby, no way did SHE MAKE him have a vasectomy, I bet she threw a fit, when he had it done! That’s if he actually did 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He looked so uncomfortable and so gormless throughout that who video! So uninterested, you could tell he was out of his comfortable zone! Some of those answers where complete lies too, they don’t put the girls first, he was furious at the pregnancy of Roma, and clearly made out he didn’t want her, he was desperate for a boy, and she DEFINITELY wants another baby, no way did SHE MAKE him have a vasectomy, I bet she threw a fit, when he had it done! That’s if he actually did 🙄
The “put the girls first” one really got me. Recent evidence of their Spending hundreds on themselves and pittance on the girls sprang to mind. I have no doubt they love their children beyond anything, but they can be selfish at times.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.