Kerry Conway #12 YouTube career looks bleak, Wayne & Waynetta can’t handle the critique!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who called it ... the sofa wouldn’t fit though the front door 😂
I knew it wouldn't 🤣
This happened to a relative of mine, she had my nans sofa for free (nan gets bored easily!) And they took the window out to get it in the house 🙈 am sure it cost them a couple of hundred a good few years ago.

Reactions: 4
It baffles me. There are you tubers who really must put hours and hours in to their content - eg Emily Norris who posts a few videos a week of decent quality and content. And Kerry puts maybe two videos up which are poorly edited. She also does very little brand work compared to others so it’s not like she is having to work with companies and create content for them. She literally films herself talking, doesn’t seem to edit it, and calls that work?
All her videos are either ‘DITL’ or food shops. So boring.

Reactions: 1
Omg them faces she pulls when she pauses for nothing 😂 someone cut the at section out and make a meme out of it, I couldn't stop laughing what the hell was that all about, 😂😂😂

And seriously she will have no garden left if she plans a dining room off the playroom.
Does that mean you have to walk from the kitchen, down the stairs and through the playroom with toys everywhere carrying plates of food to get to the dining room?! That sounds sooo silly.

Someone in the comments mentioned to her about taking out the downstairs toilet too which will make even more Room. I think that's a good idea but she said she wanted to keep the loo.

I think she should knock the playroom idea on the head tbh. The girls are getting older, the only toddler she has is Roma who will probably be at school by time it's done so what's the point.

Personally, if I was going with kerrys ideas, I would extend from that store room but make that whole space toilet included a dining room off from the kitchen.

That whole house is a weird layout, don't they have any rooms looking out of the front of the house? Now I know the reason they couldn't take out a window to fit the sofa in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s frigging whinging AGAIN on Instagram about what an intense day it was.

Maybe if she were ever a bit more organised then it wouldn’t be so bad. Don’t let them have constant snacks, tell them snack time is X o’clock. Does she really need to be marking the work?! No.

Just cannot believe how tone deaf she is about all this. My neighbours have 3 kids similar ages to hers (and mine). They both work, one out of the house, one WFH. They are trying to juggle it all - as so many are. I took the kids in to the street this afternoon for a play so that their dad could get a few hours uninterrupted work done. And she’s whinging about having a tough time because warren can’t help? bleeping hell. She needs a slap.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s frigging whinging AGAIN on Instagram about what an intense day it was.

Maybe if she were ever a bit more organised then it wouldn’t be so bad. Don’t let them have constant snacks, tell them snack time is X o’clock. Does she really need to be marking the work?! No.

Just cannot believe how tone deaf she is about all this. My neighbours have 3 kids similar ages to hers (and mine). They both work, one out of the house, one WFH. They are trying to juggle it all - as so many are. I took the kids in to the street this afternoon for a play so that their dad could get a few hours uninterrupted work done. And she’s whinging about having a tough time because warren can’t help? bleeping hell. She needs a slap.
She loves to moan but doesn’t help herself!

Reactions: 1
She is so disorganised, watching her be like that actually drives me mad. She could solve so many of her problems with just better routine and organisation.

I also wanna say I don’t mean that she can’t find it tough just because others have it harder. We are all allowed to find our circumstances tough and feel a bit down about that, no matter how lucky we are compared to others. But just her constant whinging about not having warren to help now just makes me 🤯

Her videos are so dull, there is nothing to them at all. Shes being doing YT for many years and still seems so unnatural in front of the camera. They are beyond dull.

Reactions: 5
Imagine buying a new sofa and then having it sat in a warehouse. What a massive waste of money! And the only solution to make it fit in the house is to spend even more money getting a new front door. Front doors are bloody expensive! And in the meantime they’ve already sold one of their old sofas so have to make do (as a family of 5!) with one tiny sofa. You couldn’t make this tit up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Homeschooling is tit (I know), but I bet she makes it a million times harder for herself than it needs to be. Sienna is 8, she doesn't need Kerry buzzing around 24/7 so let her get on with it. Obviously if she's getting frustrated that's different, but the teachers at school wouldn't be sitting beside them helping them all lesson long. I get mine set up with everything needed, go through the work for the morning briefly and then tell them to call for me if I'm needed.

My situation is different to Kerry, as I actually work 😅, but routine is key. My routine is very flexible as it needs to be and it doesn't always go to plan, because, kids. However, my two know that we aim to start our school work by 9am, so they need to be dressed, teeth done and breakfast finished by then. They also know that generally we will be finished with our school work by lunchtime and once we have had lunch and been outside, weather permitting, the rest of the afternoon is free play. I set up the dining table next to my laptop and lay out the work they need to complete, I don't need to give my son assistance as he is 8 - but I am sat there if he needs me. I help my daughter with hers as she is only 5. I go through my sons with him on anything he isn't sure of, but I don't 'mark' anything. In my opinion, if he has completed some work I am proud of him. I'm not a teacher and my only aim is that he engages in something and keeps his mind active.

My son knows that at 3pm he is allowed on his games console and my daughter, is allowed the tablet for an hour. Its not a rigid routine but it helps me massively as we all know roughly what we are doing.

Tbh Kerry could have a much better schedule than me. She could dedicate time to each child if she wanted to and have Aria complete work in the morning and Sienna in the afternoon. She doesn't need to be 'there' all the time. I imagine it's suffocating for the children. They need to learn independently sometimes.

Reactions: 6
Certainly looks like it, assuming they realise it is a single skin out house, not a habitable room. It will not be knock down the wall and paint it, far more involved to do it right. But that's not the Conway way. Watching her house plan video, she makes it sound like it will be a quick and cheap job, and then save, save, save for the extension. I have a top tip for saving, stop buying all the sh*t you do Kerry.

Reactions: 6
You're right. They can't just put a radiator on the wall and think it's OK

Reactions: 3
Here comes the start. Really she’s enjoying the fact the kids are off, gives her some content to show.. it will contain her moaning non stop having to homeschool them all on her own, while the slob is upstair (not on furlong- I may add) on conference calls all day, like he’s the CEO! 🤦🏻‍♀️ ... while it gives her a great excuse for not tidying the tit tip....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She complained about FINALLY sitting down at 6pm. And fell asleep putting Roma to bed!

Jesus.bleeping.Christ! These people wouldn't last 10 mins in the real world would they? I'm lucky if I sit down before 8-9pm let alone 6!
I've worked days where I don't get home until 6!

And falling asleep at 8pm. Imagine being so lazy that looking after 3 kids and a house alone while your husband works upstairs is that taxing?

Reactions: 10
She complained about FINALLY sitting down at 6pm. And fell asleep putting Roma to bed!

Jesus.bleeping.Christ! These people wouldn't last 10 mins in the real world would they? I'm lucky if I sit down before 8-9pm let alone 6!
I've worked days where I don't get home until 6!

And falling asleep at 8pm. Imagine being so lazy that looking after 3 kids and a house alone while your husband works upstairs is that taxing?
I just can’t she really complaining she has no idea of the real world Kerry try doing a 12/13 hour shift in itu, leaving the house at 6 in morning not getting home till gone 9pm with zero breaks because we don’t have the staff and have to many patients to look after!! Getting home being physically , mentally emotionally exhausted not seeing my kids and then going straight to bed and getting up and doing it all over again!!! With no end in sight!!!! I would love to be able to work from home teach my children and be safe in our home instead of risking my family mine and my fellow colleagues everytime we go to work!!! All These influences are just complete twats they really need a reality check!!! Just please stop moaning if you read this I know it must be hard same storm different boat all that crap 🙄 but you have it easy compared to a lot of people!! You don’t have to juggle childcare you both work from home. My husband and I are both nhs workers and you will never understand the struggle each day of childcare at the moment sending my kids too school all week because we are needed at work extra more them ever!! Sorry for the rant everyone!! 😘😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I just can’t she really complaining she has no idea of the real world Kerry try doing a 12/13 hour shift in itu, leaving the house at 6 in morning not getting home till gone 9pm with zero breaks because we don’t have the staff and have to many patients to look after!! Getting home being physically , mentally emotionally exhausted not seeing my kids and then going straight to bed and getting up and doing it all over again!!! With no end in sight!!!! I would love to be able to work from home teach my children and be safe in our home instead of risking my family mine and my fellow colleagues everytime we go to work!!! All These influences are just complete twats they really need a reality check!!! Just please stop moaning if you read this I know it must be hard same storm different boat all that crap 🙄 but you have it easy compared to a lot of people!! You don’t have to juggle childcare you both work from home. My husband and I are both nhs workers and you will never understand the struggle each day of childcare at the moment sending my kids too school all week because we are needed at work extra more them ever!! Sorry for the rant everyone!! 😘😂
Rant away! Sounds like a tough time for you and your family ❤

Bloody Kerry 🙄 “feel like an actual teacher” because she’s marking a twinkl worksheet. Yes. That’s the entirety of what teachers do. She’s enraging me no end with these homeschool posts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand this playroom at all. By the time it’s been insulated and plastered etc, it’s literally going to be a tiny little box? The three girls probs won’t fit in it at the same time? I’m genuinely so confused.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.