Kerry Conway #12 YouTube career looks bleak, Wayne & Waynetta can’t handle the critique!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched for a long time.. They still don’t have clothes? 🤯
What happened to their sofa delivery? Edit just saw in a video it wouldn’t fit through the door. When I ordered ours they’ve always asked about access and removable arms etc. They couldn’t fit a big corner sofa into that room anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Been having a look this could possibly be the 3rd winter but 2 years, for the boots

Reactions: 1
Omg!! That decluttering video was horrendous, The little announcement she made at The beginning it was hilarious. The way she says they need to do conversions and extensions like they live in some sort of grand house.. they live in a tiny ex council mid terrace house, not that there’s anything wrong with that, but the way she was talking she’s acting like they live in some sort of six bed detached House. and for the love of God stop saying you are renovating! You are only bloody decorating, at best!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She was gifted several - definitely the icandy then they were gifted a Bon Avi pram which she did a vlog on saying how good it was, showed it on a couple of grid posts then it was never seen again. I wonder if she will find it when she clears out the cupboard that’s going to be the playroom 🤣
Omg yes! I remember that pram. It looked alright actually from what I remember. Wonder why she never used it. Wouldn't surprise me if she sold it.
Such a joke, she had 2 new pram for no reason. For so many families the pram is a massive chunk of money and the Conways get 2 freebies

Reactions: 2
🤦🏻‍♀️ YouTube poll asking which video content the viewers prefer... love a good cleaning vlog, but c’mon, she seriously needs a crash course on how to clean before making that regular content.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg yes! I remember that pram. It looked alright actually from what I remember. Wonder why she never used it. Wouldn't surprise me if she sold it.
Such a joke, she had 2 new pram for no reason. For so many families the pram is a massive chunk of money and the Conways get 2 freebies
I’m sure she had a free pram with both sienna and aria and that Icandy is expensive she’d be better sending it to icandy for a service and to get it fixed... it really annoys me that they don’t fold it down its just sat there it’s actually not as bulky when folded it could easily fit out the way

Reactions: 3
And they got the Doona car seat gifted when they had Roma. I think the only car seats they’ve actually bought theyve ended up going cheap.

Reactions: 5
Remember she bought that shocking car seat for Aria last year, and did a video about it and everyone went mad saying it was so unsafe as it was dirt cheap, and she had to delete the video?! 🤣

I have no doubt any gifted prams got sold on.

Reactions: 16
Remember she bought that shocking car seat for Aria last year, and did a video about it and everyone went mad saying it was so unsafe as it was dirt cheap, and she had to delete the video?! 🤣

I have no doubt any gifted prams got sold on.
Oh my god yeah 😂

I personally don't think the leggings and skirt outfit on Sienna was so bad. I mean they didn't match and its not what id wear or put my kids in for a muddy walk but she was dressed to be fair and did have a coat on.

Came on to say what the heck was Sienna wearing in that vlog and also why would you drag a pram through all that mud when the child can walk??! She was covered in mud anyway from carrying her at points any way so why would you do that!!! 🤣 also still cannot stand Sienna .. sorry. 🙄 “Go on say it... SIENNAS BOYFRIEND” ... 😏😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The red seat Roma is in now that Aria used to be in was gifted too

Was nice to see more of aria in tonights video instead of the sienna or roma show!

Was nice to see more of aria in tonights video instead of the sienna or roma show!
She is so cute, she makes me smile, such a cheeky little grin.

Kerry’s tips on how to not spend and how to save 👌🏻👌🏻 Ground breaking stuff there. And sooo badly edited again, it was very jumpy I thought in the first section. I did chuckle when she said “my job as an influencer”.

Reactions: 7
Omg I cant breathe shes doing a no spend month 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 also she referred to herself as an influencer 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The no spend Kerry could easily cut back on food shopping coffee definitely they spend a stupid amount on coffee! An influencer haha okay Kerry your videos are such bad quality and the editing isn’t great 🙈

On another note Roma might sleep if she’s having to walk because the buggy is broke 🤔

Reactions: 9
The no spend Kerry could easily cut back on food shopping coffee definitely they spend a stupid amount on coffee! An influencer haha okay Kerry your videos are such bad quality and the editing isn’t great 🙈

On another note Roma might sleep if she’s having to walk because the buggy is broke 🤔
I hate seeing kids on scooters or bikes etc with no helmet. Especially along (what sounded like) a busy road. You can tell Roma isn’t given much chance to ride a scooter, as she wasn’t great at it. By her age all 3 of mine old have been whizzing (and I can honestly say none of my kids are blessed with coordination, nor any sporting ability 😂)

Maybe if she didn’t buy so much cereal and almond milk she’d save a few quid. Could probably afford to move house in a few years.

Reactions: 6
Probably a lot of clothes in the wardrobe don’t fit and she hasn’t cleared them out they probably have a tiny amount of clothes in there that actually got them
I think what she does is keep them for hand me downs for the girls which is fine but while neither of them fit in them she should box them up and store them. I couldnt bare the mess and clutter I change my daughters wardrobes from spring & summer to autumn & winter and sell and donate what doesn't fit or Iv decided I no longer like then store the rest in boxes on top of her wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.