Kerry Conway #12 YouTube career looks bleak, Wayne & Waynetta can’t handle the critique!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these stupid influencers are moaning about how hard it is. It’s not had to do the worksheets! They wont be doing six hours worth of school work. They don’t even need to do things during the actual school day, get it done first thing in the morning, before or after dinner, etc.

They make out as if they are the only people doing it. There are actually thousands and thousands of children across the U.K. who are home educated and who’s parents actually educate them for their entire school life! This home learning from school is a walk in the park.
The one they're all sharing about how a school day is 6 hrs, a working day 7 and a parenting day 12. All adds up to 23 hours on a 24 hour day, it's not possible - or some crap like that!!!

1. A youtubers day is not 7 hours. 7 hours of calls, targets, meetings they should try!!!
2. A homeschooling day is not 6 hours as it is in school itself
3. WTAF?? At what point has anyone said work 23 hours a day??? Most people are doing home schooling while working, and that's also parenting! I know the post is not 100% serious... but they are all using it to cause hysteria and its absolutely unnecessary!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The one they're all sharing about how a school day is 6 hrs, a working day 7 and a parenting day 12. All adds up to 23 hours on a 24 hour day, it's not possible - or some crap like that!!!

1. A youtubers day is not 7 hours. 7 hours of calls, targets, meetings they should try!!!
2. A homeschooling day is not 6 hours as it is in school itself
3. WTAF?? At what point has anyone said work 23 hours a day??? Most people are doing home schooling while working, and that's also parenting! I know the post is not 100% serious... but they are all using it to cause hysteria and its absolutely unnecessary!!
Exactly. An hour a day is more than enough for young kids. Just because a school day is six hours long, does not mean a child is sitting at a desk working for all of that.

Some people are just stupid.

Reactions: 4
Shes pissing me off. I'm working from home and my husband is at work 8 till 530. I've had 4 meetings today, whilst they understand I have children at home and some of the other staff do too, the meetings still went ahead and its still a struggle. My 5 and 8yo have had to be patient whilst I have been presenting or have had to try and do a bit of thier school work themselves with no help or guidance.
I had to sit with my laptop on my knee cuddling my daughter and answering emails as she was missing her friends. I've just taken an early finish so I can take them for a walk before it's dark and ill be catching up when they are asleep later till late. I haven't put a wash load on today, I haven't tidied up after lunch and I have no clue what we will have for tea.
My deadlines for work are piling up and the school work is unlikely to be fully completed.
Kerry has no demands with her job. She doesn't even edit her videos well. She doesn't have to post on Instagram and she doesn't have to film. Maybe just be grateful Kerry that many many more parents have it worse than you, you have it incredibly easy. So many parents are struggling at the moment and are just getting on with it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Yeah she really didn’t get round to putting the charity clothes in the car... simply because she’s a lazy git and they love to sit around shite!

Reactions: 6
Kerry’s kids being off school should actually help her job as it provides content so stop comparing yourself to others please Kerry. You are not in the same boat, you’re barely in the same ocean.

Reactions: 8
She claims she’s working from home while home schooling - she’s a stay at home mum! It’s her job! It’s not like she’s trying to do an actual job while wrangling 3 kids. She also shoots herself in the foot as she has never encouraged playing or learning independently with her kids - helicopter Kerry is always around arranging activities and micromanaging play.

she could easily do a weekend day vlog and edit it one evening, then take 20 mins one day to record a sit down video, and edit it in the evening. That’s not taking time out from her time with the girls and would provide two videos a week which would be plenty for the minute. So even despite the obvious fact that she doesn’t really work, her complaints of having to “work” aren’t valid at all. As @37BBL has said she does, many parents have to work in the evenings atm.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not sure what you're worried about Kerry, this is your time to shine again. Messy play, forest school and arts and crafts galore. Isn't this opportunity what her dreams are made of?

• Haha
Can’t really say holding a bloody coffeeeee in every Instagram shot and a crap 5 min un interesting vlog counts as work 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Omg her editing is so bloody poor! In the middle of the house update video she does this weird pause, pulls a few weird faces then carries on 🧐 Kerry this is your bleeping “job” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg her editing is so bloody poor! In the middle of the house update video she does this weird pause, pulls a few weird faces then carries on 🧐 Kerry this is your bleeping “job” 😂
Agreed! Plus the bit where she inserts footage of the back area and it is literally a second then stops, then starts then stops. Very poor editing.

But huge Conway Bingo Points to whoever first suggested the sofa didn’t fit in the house!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it is silly to move the door asap so the sofa can fit! So they have it sat at a warehouse for months until then.. so she says! Surely you would measure the door and hallway BEFORE you order! Oh dear!
I have a sofa from Snug sofa and they come boxed and are great. But pricey so im guessing out of there price range or finance range i dont know 😬🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
A few people suggested in the comments bringing it through the back or taking out the window for the living room to get it in. Not sure how feasible either is, but honestly the whole thing is bizarre!

Reactions: 5
I bet it was like a comedy sketch with her and woz. To me to you. Nah it won’t fit. Send it back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.