Kerry Conway #12 YouTube career looks bleak, Wayne & Waynetta can’t handle the critique!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣 I’m creased laughing. The delivery man just looking at them like a bunch of lunatics 😳😂
Can just imagine the whole tit show now 🤣 Honestly I have never heard of people ordering items they cannot even fit in their house... especially since this isn’t the first time they’ve done it! Hilarious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They didn’t look at all options! Their decking is probably higher than that crane 😂
1609879547113.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The amount of changes they're making to this house, they should've just knocked it down and rebuilt the bloody thing 😂 Seriously, I get doing up your house to your own taste but they'd be better to save their money and move somewhere more suitable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
10. 35 of her video. Can't even cope what the hell was that about?

And bodger wazza and knocking down a duck off wall, okie dokieeeeeeeee 😂😂

The amount of changes they're making to this house, they should've just knocked it down and rebuilt the bloody thing 😂 Seriously, I get doing up your house to your own taste but they'd be better to save their money and move somewhere more suitable.
Couldn't get a big enough mortgage as earn peanuts

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t understand why they just didn’t wait a few years and buy a house fit for purpose. They’re turning a COLD store into a playroom?! And if they want an extension how much garden will they actually have left?

I can’t believe they could live for nearly 2 years with that mess of a ’wardrobe’ it would stress me out every time I saw it. So much clutter everywhere in that house!!!!

Reactions: 8
I can’t understand why they just didn’t wait a few years and buy a house fit for purpose. They’re turning a COLD store into a playroom?! And if they want an extension how much garden will they actually have left?

I can’t believe they could live for nearly 2 years with that mess of a ’wardrobe’ it would stress me out every time I saw it. So much clutter everywhere in that house!!!!
And how are they going to make the bathroom bigger!?? There’s no space the bedroom aren’t exactly massive! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
And how are they going to make the bathroom bigger!?? There’s no space the bedroom aren’t exactly massive! 🤷‍♀️
If it were me then I’d extend the decking area up to the bathroom window and then extend the bathroom on top of the decking. I would then build decking all the way round to their bedroom window and add an outside en-suite.
It would add a lot of value to the house.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I take it they haven’t priced up new front doors. They are so expensive! Unless woz is going to fit it 😬🙈

Reactions: 3
If it were me then I’d extend the decking area up to the bathroom window and then extend the bathroom on top of the decking. I would then build decking all the way round to their bedroom window and add an outside en-suit. It would add a lot of value to the house.
The decking is almost high enough to reach up there as it is 🤣

No, I was wondering the same. You can’t make there be more space!

I take it they haven’t priced up new front doors. They are so expensive! Unless woz is going to fit it 😬🙈
Those eejits would no doubt buy A door they couldn’t fit in the space 🙈

• Haha
You have to close the front door to get into the lounge.....erm, don't most people close thier front door anyway once they are in the house?!

She could take the window out to get the sofa in. My friend had to do it in thier house. Wasn't a massive cost. Dimwits.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You have to close the front door to get into the lounge.....erm, don't most people close thier front door anyway once they are in the house?!

She could take the window out to get the sofa in. My friend had to do it in thier house. Wasn't a massive cost. Dimwits.
How did they get the old sofas in?!

Reactions: 1
my son had to do the same when he moved into his house. A local double glazing guy did it for a few quid and it took under an hour to take out and refit. The Conways never get anything right

I've rewatched 10.30 of her vlog about 4 times now. Cracks me up every time, what even is that weird face she pulls and then just carries on!!!! Its hilarious.

The footage of the 'plaaaaay rum' is super blurry and out of focus too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've rewatched 10.30 of her vlog about 4 times now. Cracks me up every time, what even is that weird face she pulls and then just carries on!!!! Its hilarious.

The footage of the 'plaaaaay rum' is super blurry and out of focus too.
The face she pulled was sienna all over. Why didn’t she cut it out, seeing that this is her job. She’s tit at it.

Reactions: 6
The face she pulled was sienna all over. Why didn’t she cut it out, seeing that this is her job. She’s tit at it.
It is hilarious to watch, why would you even leave that in. Its such shoddy editing, and she calls this her job and more so seems to think its a demanding job!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love how in the house update vlog she says that her husband and her both work ermmm can you really call what she does work!????? 😂 posts a few Instagram photos and makes a few rubbish videos!!! Hilarious you are stay at home mum love!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It baffles me. There are you tubers who really must put hours and hours in to their content - eg Emily Norris who posts a few videos a week of decent quality and content. And Kerry puts maybe two videos up which are poorly edited. She also does very little brand work compared to others so it’s not like she is having to work with companies and create content for them. She literally films herself talking, doesn’t seem to edit it, and calls that work?

Reactions: 4
Let’s face it.. the play room will never be used, one she can’t leave the kids to grown on their own and give them their independence... and two the house is a tit tip, the toys will never be contained to one room only

Reactions: 6
Let’s face it.. the play room will never be used, one she can’t leave the kids to grown on their own and give them their independence... and two the house is a tit tip, the toys will never be contained to one room only
It also looks tiny. If she puts that dining table in there, and some toy storage, there won’t be room to move.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.