Kerry Conway #12 YouTube career looks bleak, Wayne & Waynetta can’t handle the critique!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did have a chuckle when she said she had to wait until they brought out a dairy free sleep milk for Roma 🤦🏻‍♀️ Alongside the chocolate and cheese she scoffs.
I've just watched this video and when she said that I laughed and thought of you 😂😂 since when has Roma had a dairy allergy FFS 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
None of them have a dairy allergy Kerry with her almond milk and several bars of dairy milk every night 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
She just loves a trend or a bandwagon does our Kez 🙈 and copying meldrum taking hot chocolate on a walk I see!
I don't know how Kerry stays so slim, I'm actually jealous of her for that one thing, because if I ate her version of "healthy" I'd gain a few lbs in a week at least!

Reactions: 7
She is desperate for those girls to have a ‘handle’ she can grab on to, Aria’s sensory needs, Sienna being so advanced, Roma’s dairy issues etc. Just be glad you have three healthy kids with no significant problems (well none that a bit of discipline and sensible routine wouldn’t sort out)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She ‘potty trained’ in August so why is her child still pissing on the floor?! We had accidents in the first week & that was it.
Exactly! My sis in law is like Kerry you know the type no discipline and “let them do what they want they are just expressing their individuality” 🙄 Their kids are little bloody shits 😂 the youngest bit my 17 year old on the foot one day for nothing, just crawled over and bit him. They break things and wreck everything and now most of us don’t let them in our houses. And I find it really sad as it’s not the kids fault as they are a product of the way they are being brought up. Roma is aggressive, has no boundaries and rules that house and one day she will regret it.

Please tell me that gold disc is part of the bench and that Kez didn’t take coasters out with her. If she did take coasters with her then it’s quite something when you treat a bench better than the inside of your house 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she make a big deal out of the girls not having cows milk, and yet gives them chocolate and yoghurt? I know this has been said to death, but it really does my head in! My two have severe CMPA, and if either of them had some chocolate or yoghurt they'd be in agony the next day!! Strange bloody woman!!

Exactly! My sis in law is like Kerry you know the type no discipline and “let them do what they want they are just expressing their individuality” 🙄 Their kids are little bloody shits 😂 the youngest bit my 17 year old on the foot one day for nothing, just crawled over and bit him. They break things and wreck everything and now most of us don’t let them in our houses. And I find it really sad as it’s not the kids fault as they are a product of the way they are being brought up. Roma is aggressive, has no boundaries and rules that house and one day she will regret it.

Please tell me that gold disc is part of the bench and that Kez didn’t take coasters out with her. If she did take coasters with her then it’s quite something when you treat a bench better than the inside of your house 😂
Haha oh my god, it does look like she's taken coasters??!

Haha oh my god, it does look like she's taken coasters??!

I see like a plastic beaker type thing under the white cup, rather than a coaster. Not sure why it is needed or what purpose it serves though.

Latest insta post: why wouldn’t you put your kids in wellies knowing you are going to a forest? That’s just common sense this time of year. In the first pic if you zoom in Aria looks like she is being tortured, poor wee pet.

Please, please if you haven’t watched her new video do it for the LOLs.

She is the messiest fucker on planet earth. I can’t get over the state of the areas she showed 🤯

And a good BINGO! moment as well when she describes that tit show of a wardrobe as the “Montessori we like to do”. Kerry, nothing you do with your kids is even remotely close to Montessori methods these days. She says a few times about how they like to access their own clothes, then puts Roma’s stuff on the top rail where she could never independently reach it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my gosh her new video! It literally looks like a hoarders house with rubbish piled up to the ceiling! My house is far from pristine at the moment but I couldn’t live like that. And I notice she didn’t do an after of that space, I bet it’s still a mess!

Couldn't resist watching the video.
Firstly the lounge wear, is so unflattering, or is she just putting on weight, now she isn't breastfeeding, but just eating chocolate.
Secondly montessori, I assume wouldn't not approve of all the lol dolls, excessive use of all tablets, and the cheap plastics toys she buys.Th
Don't get me started on her plastic cupboard, I honestly have never seen as much plastic in a house. She has got a shopping habit I think. Cheap far always.
Finally considering our local charity shop and recycling centre disclosed ,what is she going to do with that huge like of clothing. I hope not the bin and to landfill??? She is too lazy to do anything else.
Rubbish video

Reactions: 5
Montessori wardrobe 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

She couldn’t be less Montessori if she tried!

‘I’m not going to film their underwear, they don’t need 100 pairs of underwear’ by the looks of it Roma does if she pisses everywhere 🙄

I cannot believe how many plastic plates, bowls, cups etc they have - I’m sure Montessori advocates the use of proper crockery and glasswear. I have a toddler a similar age to Roma and they refuse to use plastic plates etc anymore & they don’t throw normal ones. If she’s raising capable kids why doesn’t she trust them?

I feel like she thinks following Montessori means it means your children intelligent. Nothing that she does with those kids is Montessori, aside from letting Sienna choose her own clothes.

Wow you can tell not a clue wazza built that bloody decking! Who the hell builds a decking that high!!! What an absolute shambles!!!...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The wardrobe is a disgrace. There really is no need for that what so ever. I’m sure she only recently bought them boxes in the ‘open wardrobe’ which are now trashed 😣

Reactions: 2
she bought them and found out they weren’t the right size us stuffed them in anyway 🙄🙄

She is a shambles. The house is a disgrace.

Couldn't resist watching the video.
Firstly the lounge wear, is so unflattering, or is she just putting on weight, now she isn't breastfeeding, but just eating chocolate.
Secondly montessori, I assume wouldn't not approve of all the lol dolls, excessive use of all tablets, and the cheap plastics toys she buys.Th
Don't get me started on her plastic cupboard, I honestly have never seen as much plastic in a house. She has got a shopping habit I think. Cheap far always.
Finally considering our local charity shop and recycling centre disclosed ,what is she going to do with that huge like of clothing. I hope not the bin and to landfill??? She is too lazy to do anything else.
Rubbish video
I hope she didnt mean to say this but when she was showing all the clothes on the floor, she said they were either stained or ripped and went on to say she would be donating them or something! Surely not 😳

I feel like she thinks following Montessori means it means your children intelligent. Nothing that she does with those kids is Montessori, aside from letting Sienna choose her own clothes.
And she's like, 8 so she should be choosing her own clothes.
Montessori definitely means high class in kerrys book, just like her buying gnocchi instead of pasta 😂

The wardrobe is a disgrace. There really is no need for that what so ever. I’m sure she only recently bought them boxes in the ‘open wardrobe’ which are now trashed 😣

It irrationally irrated me she kept those rubbish hangers that are like large rectangle shaped you get baby clothes on in stores but when you get them home you literally cannot reuse them for anything.... but there they are hung up. Kerry they are no good, throw them out!

I would have liked to have seen her throw more of the plastic plates, cups and bowls away too. Aria and Sienna should be using regular crockery and glasses by now and like someone else said, if kerry wants to follow Montessori or be friendly to the environment then Roma should be too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I hope she didnt mean to say this but when she was showing all the clothes on the floor, she said they were either stained or ripped and went on to say she would be donating them or something! Surely not 😳

And she's like, 8 so she should be choosing her own clothes.
Montessori definitely means high class in kerrys book, just like her buying gnocchi instead of pasta 😂

It irrationally irrated me she kept those rubbish hangers that are like large rectangle shaped you get baby clothes on in stores but when you get them home you literally cannot reuse them for anything.... but there they are hung up. Kerry they are no good, throw them out!

I would have liked to have seen her throw more of the plastic plates, cups and bowls away too. Aria and Sienna should be using regular crockery and glasses by now and like someone else said, if kerry wants to follow Montessori or be friendly to the environment then Roma should be too.
For an ‘extreme declutter‘ video she didn’t Declutter much 🤣

Reactions: 6
For an ‘extreme declutter‘ video she didn’t Declutter much 🤣
Like her extreme deep clean videos when she wipes a surface. Starting to think she doesn’t know what “extreme” means.

As for kids choosing their own clothes, all mine do. It’s not a big deal, Kerry. It doesn’t make you a Montessori master. An 8 and 5yr old especially SHOULD be doing that.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.