Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Well that’s a stupid click bait. Nobody will think it’s another child. He didn’t even want the ones he has 😢

They want another dog? They don’t walk the one they have, why on earth would they get another?

Sienna was such a madam in that video. I don’t usually comment on her attention seeking in vids, but oh my goodness.

Not one girl said thank you to Kerry when she gave them hot chocolate (that I heard). She has instilled zero manners in them.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

gypsymoth

VIP Member
Oh for goodness sake, "bikey" is a standard insult. I don't mean to offend gypsies or anyone of romani descent, stop choosing to be offended.

Feral is a term many, many parents use to describe their wayward children, i think it's pretty common.

Any I, and anyone I know would use the term "bikey" in the same innocent way I have not to make a slur against a minority.

I'm shocked at your naivety here.....didnt we all say/think the same over N___a and P___i ,once upon a time? I would be sacked if i used the word you have ,when at work!!

37BBL

VIP Member
Warren was clearly self conscious on that video, he kept touching his chin and neck, must be aware of how big he had gotten.

The bedroom looked so grim in the background, really dreary and dark. It must be horrendous for Warren working on that little shelf in there.

The questions were clearly staged and preprepared. The 'we don't push the kids academically' when she is consistently making Roma and Aria say colours, numbers, sound out words. Who remembers in the Summer when poor Aria couldn't even play outside without Kerry forcing some phonics on her!!

I find it so bizarre how Kerry is around Warren, she is very giggly and almost fawning over him. She seems infatuated still, like a teenager almost.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Wow nothing says yikes more than a clean with me video from Kerry! There is a difference between clean and tidying up, “cleaning” round shit lazy arse, scrubbed her hands before she hoovered after “cleaning” the toilet, yup they surly got more of a Clean than that bath tub got, 🤦🏻‍♀️ Haha wazzas attempt at doing his part, what the hell happened to her content, it just gets worse.
My fave bit was when she said she hoped it gave us some motivation. Yes, motivated to never let my house get in to that state.

• Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Was pretty shocked at that to be fair. He must be proper smitten, he got her a lot of stuff!
Is 8 a bit young to be into boys or have a boyfriend?? Genuinely curious
My eldest is 6 months younger than Sienna and I wouldn’t be encouraging boyfriend/girlfriend stuff at all. If she came home and told me she had a boyfriend I would say that’s great to have a close friend who is a boy, but I think using the terms boy/girl friend isn’t needed at all at that age. Just my opinion though. I also think it was inappropriate for inclusion in the vlog.

and Sienna’s behaviour around it was just 🙄🙄🙄

Meh, I'm a beauty therapist so I do get a bit judgy about eyebrows. I'll say, whoever she went to did a good job.

Personally, I hate brow lamination, it's for supermodels in high fashion adverts, not Jenny bloggs, I don't offer it but I've got a girl in the salon that does who is much younger and more "with it" than me 😂

I actually think her thin eyebrows do quite suit her, but agree with HD brows being a better choice, or even microblading if she feels a bit spenny.

To me, commenting on her eyebrows is no different to commenting on someone's lip filler or botched Botox, etc. It's just gossip, Kerry doesn't have to read here, and for her sake I hope she stops as I'm back in her fan club this week 😂😂

Rollercoaster

Chatty Member
Oh look, she went to sleep in her bed no problem.... Wait till I go in and touch her face AND take a picture!!!!!

Bloody hell!!

• Wow
  • Angry

Mumahen

Mmm, I'm more cynical I am afraid. She has been happy enough to do anything for money, views and her moment in the limelight, think sex cereal, giving birth 3 times for youtube and channel mum. Why would you share the running away to a hotel video, I bet it got a lot of views??
She is not keeping stuff private, but most likely not addressing the fact there is most likely nothing medically wrong with Aria, despite all her protesting.
Sorry, she is just trying to make out she is doing the right thing, when most likely she has nothing to tell.I
Said it before she is really struggling for content. Food haul Sunday now doubt

• Heart

Lairymary

Imagine buying a new sofa and then having it sat in a warehouse. What a massive waste of money! And the only solution to make it fit in the house is to spend even more money getting a new front door. Front doors are bloody expensive! And in the meantime they’ve already sold one of their old sofas so have to make do (as a family of 5!) with one tiny sofa. You couldn’t make this shit up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Hello2468

Omg her editing is so bloody poor! In the middle of the house update video she does this weird pause, pulls a few weird faces then carries on 🧐 Kerry this is your fucking “job” 😂

• Haha

Hello2468

I’m not. Kerry and Warren haven’t taught their kids any manners. Moreover, Sienna has had a camera shoved in her face every day since birth. She’s been expected to perform every day. No wonder she’s a show off, she’s been taught that’s a good thing.
Not one of those children said thank you when Kerry gave them their hot chocolates in todays vlog... nor did Kerry prompt them. It is little things like that which are so important to teach children... basic manners.

Nope.... it’s still there, in all it’s horrific glory 🤣🤣
I just...
I can't.
I don't know where to begin. The beige. The OAP coat that looks like it came from Skegness market. The chavvy, cheap made tracksuit that makes her look like a sack of potatoes. The hat in matching colour making her look like a giant condom... She looks like she's wearing Wazza's gloves, unless she's always had hands like arclight and I've just never noticed 😳

Honestly, I feel personally victimised by this outfit 🤣

• Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Absolutely dying 🤣🤣🤣 has anyone watched the latest food haul? Guess what she has dubbed as a good source of protein for the girls?

ICE CREAM LOLLIES.

🤯🤯🤯

• Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I see what you mean, but i think it was just the lighting, it didn’t look like it was on the whole way round the ring.

I’ve said it before, but wtf is she doing in shops handling every single bloody item?! And why did she and warren both need to go, and take Roma? Like a day out. People like her causing everyone’s Christmas plans to get fucked up at the last minute because they can’t stay out of shops and keep their hands off stuff

Crazycatty

VIP Member
Oh my word! They’re getting a dining table! And a corner sofa. Obviously on credit I would imagine, this is the Conways after all.

Oh my word! They’re getting a dining table! And a corner sofa. Obviously on credit I would imagine, this is the Conways after all.
and nice to see a example of aroma stamping on a toy and climbing onto the window sill - totally acceptable behaviour.

• Wow