Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
She would probably have to pay from her own pocket for a service and repair so she will just fix it then throw it away I bet. Bet she doesn't even know a service is a thing with Icandy since she was gifted it

Omg on the first sunny day this year I bet 😂

Was pretty shocked at that to be fair. He must be proper smitten, he got her a lot of stuff!
Is 8 a bit young to be into boys or have a boyfriend?? Genuinely curious
That’s true about paying for it but we know they love credit and icandy do payments using is it klarna is that credit I don’t know but I seen at the bottom of the page when I was looking at the prices for servicing and it’s £280 for the top service which is a fraction of what a new icandy would cost we’ve had a service done to ours when we had it and would highly recommend it

Definitelyme

VIP Member
That was quite the outfit. But I’m all for comfy stuff so I can’t fault her really.

Great point about a proper winter coat @Blondie she has never had one. She must get soaked when it’s raining!

Definitelyme

VIP Member
She is so disorganised, watching her be like that actually drives me mad. She could solve so many of her problems with just better routine and organisation.

I also wanna say I don’t mean that she can’t find it tough just because others have it harder. We are all allowed to find our circumstances tough and feel a bit down about that, no matter how lucky we are compared to others. But just her constant whinging about not having warren to help now just makes me 🤯