Kerry Conway #12 YouTube career looks bleak, Wayne & Waynetta can’t handle the critique!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hhhhhhh.png

Look at the state of those tiles and silicone :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: botched job

hhhhhhh.png
#

They look horrible, who would pay for these??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree as well. She nearly always misses the mark but she does try her best especially for the girls
I do agree. She is a young Mum with 3 children and they are all well fed, dressed and cared for and she is creating her best home for them and is involved in their lives.

View attachment 348790

I can't quiet work it out. Is it the fact they stick up or the fact you can still see skin between each hair

They probably look exactly like they are supposed to but for me, I'd want to give them a brush down.
I think Insta Mums lose sight of how they really look. Like these trends look ridiculous, its embarrassing!

Reactions: 2
I’m getting worried, everyone. It’s been about a week since a food haul, and I’m wondering.... do they have enough cereal? And enough almond milk to go with it? Have the girls run out of snacks? Does the pantry need topped up? What about the freezer? How many Alpen bars have they got left?

So many unanswered questions!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah guys I have been active in these threads but when it comes to tearing apart someone's appearance it's a bit too far for me 😬 The eyebrows aren't my style either but she likes them and she is happy so 🤷🏻‍♀️ I just can't be part of something that is slagging off someone's appearance for no reason, that is a wee bit on the 'trolling' side for me, especially when we know she reads here.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll be back when they are having arguments with their subscribers or bullshitting about Roma being potty trained again, but until then 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m getting worried, everyone. It’s been about a week since a food haul, and I’m wondering.... do they have enough cereal? And enough almond milk to go with it? Have the girls run out of snacks? Does the pantry need topped up? What about the freezer? How many Alpen bars have they got left?

So many unanswered questions!
Cereal will absolutely be low if not completely gone. There may be some alien bars left and perhaps Kerry has an emergency stash of sugar free flapjacks somewhere made with agave and dates.
If all else fails she can fall back on the classic slow cooker meal of lemon soupy chicken with a side of raisins.
No need to worry about Kez. Shes got this 🤛

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I said said yesterday I had eyebrow lamination and I have to agree with an above poster. It's awful for your eyebrows, you have to style them with clear eyebrow gel or wax and to get that shape you have to brush them upwards, it took me longer to make them even etc then my whole make up routine together. Then when you wash your face in the evening, because so much tit is in your eyebrows they come out, honestly I would never ever get them again. I was like her and happy with them for the first 3 days and then styling them became a chore and they actually looked shite and had less eyebrows then before. 6 months later they are back to normal luckily mine grow well xx

Reactions: 2
Ah guys I have been active in these threads but when it comes to tearing apart someone's appearance it's a bit too far for me 😬 The eyebrows aren't my style either but she likes them and she is happy so 🤷🏻‍♀️ I just can't be part of something that is slagging off someone's appearance for no reason, that is a wee bit on the 'trolling' side for me, especially when we know she reads here.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll be back when they are having arguments with their subscribers or bullshitting about Roma being potty trained again, but until then 👋🏼
bye then!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I’d never condone picking apart someone’s appearance that they can’t help for example size of nose etc that’s just cruel but she’s chose to have those brows done & I think most of us are simply just saying we wouldn’t like that result. The result she got isn’t great, she’s probably damaged the little hairs she’s got & there’s far more effective options that actually help hair growth & look better. But I’m glad she likes them but no responsible beauty therapist would have done her brows knowing what little she had & could grow. Like I say hd brows or even a simple tint would have given her a nice result without damage

Reactions: 9
Meh, I'm a beauty therapist so I do get a bit judgy about eyebrows. I'll say, whoever she went to did a good job.

Personally, I hate brow lamination, it's for supermodels in high fashion adverts, not Jenny bloggs, I don't offer it but I've got a girl in the salon that does who is much younger and more "with it" than me 😂

I actually think her thin eyebrows do quite suit her, but agree with HD brows being a better choice, or even microblading if she feels a bit spenny.

To me, commenting on her eyebrows is no different to commenting on someone's lip filler or botched Botox, etc. It's just gossip, Kerry doesn't have to read here, and for her sake I hope she stops as I'm back in her fan club this week 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Meh, I'm a beauty therapist so I do get a bit judgy about eyebrows. I'll say, whoever she went to did a good job.

Personally, I hate brow lamination, it's for supermodels in high fashion adverts, not Jenny bloggs, I don't offer it but I've got a girl in the salon that does who is much younger and more "with it" than me 😂

I actually think her thin eyebrows do quite suit her, but agree with HD brows being a better choice, or even microblading if she feels a bit spenny.

To me, commenting on her eyebrows is no different to commenting on someone's lip filler or botched Botox, etc. It's just gossip, Kerry doesn't have to read here, and for her sake I hope she stops as I'm back in her fan club this week 😂😂
I agree with you. I don’t think anyone was trolling her appearance, just her eyebrows 🙈 eyebrows can be changed, your overall appearance can’t. I think she looks much better with thin eyebrows but if she feels happy and confident then good for her, but she won’t be influencing me to get them done 🐛

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.