Kerry Conway #12 YouTube career looks bleak, Wayne & Waynetta can’t handle the critique!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been -8 c here today. I would not be letting my kids out without a coat on. I’m all for natural consequences and I don’t punish my kids, but that’s surely a serious problem and you need to use common sense.

my kids would be told it’s too cold to play outside if you don’t have your coat, hat and gloves on. I’m all about saying what you see and just stating facts for the kids, for instance, if we go outside without being properly dressed we will get very cold and sore. Bouncing on the couch will break it. If we put toys in our mouth we could choke. I see washing on the floor. There are dirty plates on the table. Water spilled all over the table will ruin it and so on. It takes the accusation away and gets kids to use their own brains.

So which coat do you want to wear? Do you want your red jumper or blue hoody for underneath? Gloves on before or after coat goes on? If your child needs to feel in control Kerry.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What she also fails to understand is your suppose to have consequences to unwanted behaviour too! It’s not a way of being lazy & not parenting your kids! You don’t punish in the conventional ways of the naughty step or time out no but the child is suppose to learn every action has a consequence- good & bad.
She makes out like gentle parenting means letting your children trash & destroy stuff & run around feral & is an excuse to dress them like tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Totally agree. And I wonder if kerry was treated the same when she was young especially her dress sense looks like she chose her own clothes too from a young age, all mismatched.
Like, you can let children choose their own clothes but at what point do you guide them to choose clothes that match? I was given matching clothes when I was little and I know what goes together and what doesn't. I'd say kids learn this by the parents guiding them to choose between certain tops, trousers, etc. Not just free for all choose whatever is in your wardrobe

Reactions: 5
Totally agree. And I wonder if kerry was treated the same when she was young especially her dress sense looks like she chose her own clothes too from a young age, all mismatched.
Like, you can let children choose their own clothes but at what point do you guide them to choose clothes that match? I was given matching clothes when I was little and I know what goes together and what doesn't. I'd say kids learn this by the parents guiding them to choose between certain tops, trousers, etc. Not just free for all choose whatever is in your wardrobe
I don’t think it’s even about matching either really tho. She’s missing providing a basic need when she doesn’t provide clothes for the correct seasons & that fit! Especially with the younger two they should have wellies & some sort of puddle suit or failing that just a decent waterproof warm coat.
If she really wants them to chose what they wear - remove summer clothes & only put suitable options in.
I think your right tho, that she maybe she wasn’t taught this stuff. Kerry herself wear unsuitable outfits at times

I only buy my kids stuff that can mix and match. That way when they choose their own it never looks like they’ve fallen in the wardrobe to get dressed. A bit of planning, whereas Kerry just randomly buys this that and the other.

That said, my son has a terrible habit of putting black and navy together which just does my head in 🤣

• Haha
They all have that air of neglect about them. Scruffy and dirty
It doesn’t get better when you step in their home either......or car
But I guess we all know a family like this through school.

Reactions: 9
Yes I do but those are normally poor families on benefits. Kerry and Warren are not poor or on benefits. They have just spent too much money on not a lot and got heavy into financing things! But it's no excuse for house being messy and the kids having no basic clothes when they have £100+ t shirts and doc martens shoes

Even poor people on benefits can keep a nice home, there is NO excuse and bad priorities

Reactions: 4
Yes I do but those are normally poor families on benefits. Kerry and Warren are not poor or on benefits. They have just spent too much money on not a lot and got heavy into financing things! But it's no excuse for house being messy and the kids having no basic clothes when they have £100+ t shirts and doc martens shoes

Even poor people on benefits can keep a nice home, there is NO excuse and bad priorities
To be honest I don’t even think they have that much of their own money, as everything they own is on some sort of finance deal! Even the sofa and eventually the new door. Which I think either one if not both have been declined due to them having such a high credit risk having had so much on credit already! They don’t seem to pay things off before getting something else - the car, the kitchen, the old sofas (one of which she apparently sold, god knows who to as they’re revolting and dirty) they definitely like to act as though they are some high class family, where as they’d fit more in to the “sub prime” category, not that there is anything wrong with that, but the fact they try to act like something they’re not, they’re obviously ashamed of who they are

To be honest I don’t even think they have that much of their own money, as everything they own is on some sort of finance deal! Even the sofa and eventually the new door. Which I think either one if not both have been declined due to them having such a high credit risk having had so much on credit already! They don’t seem to pay things off before getting something else - the car, the kitchen, the old sofas (one of which she apparently sold, god knows who to as they’re revolting and dirty) they definitely like to act as though they are some high class family, where as they’d fit more in to the “sub prime” category, not that there is anything wrong with that, but the fact they try to act like something they’re not, they’re obviously ashamed of who they are
Oohhhhh....wish this was here before the True / False. Kezza: "you try to act like something you're not" (because she would read it verbatim from here!). 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See, I can cope with kids choosing their own and sometimes looking completely mismatched, as long as what they've got on is appropriate for the season, and fits and is clean. I mean, if we're leaving the house I do tend to change them to something that matches just because I'm particular 😂
For me with Kerry, is there's no thought in the girls clothes, she doesn't seem to buy then something and think "Oh what has S got that will go nicely with this t-shirt?" And pick up a pair of leggings or a skirt etc.
She buys stuff that's completely out of the season and expects it to still fit them 2 years down the line... Kids grow Kezza!
Remember those pineapple dresses she bought the girls for summer and they wore them not stop for a while? They were far too big,If they fit properly, they'd have been the sort of thing for a holiday somewhere hot for mine, or on a UK day they'd have had a t-shirt underneath them, or a little cardi on top. I felt they were quite revealing for little girls, but that could just be down to preference tbh.

Bet you any money the pineapple maxis will be back out soon!

When I was a young (teen) single mum I survived on very little money but my house was always immaculate and we had a wardrobe full of clothes.

Priorities.

This is exactly how I think of them.

Reactions: 5
An air of neglect about them? Scruffy and dirty? I think that's a bit harsh?!

I hate the little one always climbs over the worktops she does look feral and bikey to my eye but im not sure the other two look in any way neglected?

£100+ tshirts??! Who was that?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
An air of neglect about them? Scruffy and dirty? I think that's a bit harsh?!

I hate the little one always climbs over the worktops she does look feral and bikey to my eye but im not sure the other two look in any way neglected?

£100+ tshirts??! Who was that?

sigh....they have ALWAYS looked neglected, have you followed them from the beginning? Never seen Sienna in clothes 3 sizes too small? Your racist language needs addressing....

not 'harsh'....just the truth....look back through vlogs

ugh! Spoilt Roma allowed to trash Aria's schoolwork as she was 'grumpy'...how is that ok Kerry? its schoolwork she worked hard on!!

spoilt Roma allowed to stamp over the older girls patterns in the snow.......nothing from Kerry to stop it spoilt Roma 'unpacking' the grocery shopping but WALKING ALL OVER IT!

Kerry love, you'll be regretting more than you regret not getting plinth heaters if you don't sort her behaviour out

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
On her new video there is a comment with a time stamp and then a link to some website. Does anybody know what this is I’ve seen it on a few videos recently?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
On her new video there is a comment with a time stamp and then a link to some website. Does anybody know what this is I’ve seen it on a few videos recently?
I don’t know how true this is, but I have heard that the time stamps are to do with paedophiles. But I genuinely don’t know if that’s true. Wouldn’t click on the associated link though

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
I don’t know how true this is, but I have heard that the time stamps are to do with paedophiles. But I genuinely don’t know if that’s true. Wouldn’t click on the associated link though
Oh god I hope it’s not that. What a horrible world we live in x

Reactions: 1
EH? my racist language? I didn't say anything racist?????

sigh....they have ALWAYS looked neglected, have you followed them from the beginning? Never seen Sienna in clothes 3 sizes too small? Your racist language needs addressing....

not 'harsh'....just the truth....look back through vlogs

ugh! Spoilt Roma allowed to trash Aria's schoolwork as she was 'grumpy'...how is that ok Kerry? its schoolwork she worked hard on!!

spoilt Roma allowed to stamp over the older girls patterns in the snow.......nothing from Kerry to stop it spoilt Roma 'unpacking' the grocery shopping but WALKING ALL OVER IT!

Kerry love, you'll be regretting more than you regret not getting plinth heaters if you don't sort her behaviour out
No, I haven't followed them from the beginning. Link me to some videos and I'll take a look.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.