Kerry Conway #12 YouTube career looks bleak, Wayne & Waynetta can’t handle the critique!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pulling up a seat!

To recap -

- Kezza is still claiming Roma is potty trained despite buying multiple packs of nappies & wipes a week.
- Still making multiple videos of her making/drinking cwoffee
- Posting a supermarket shop (I cant bear to call it a haul) every week which which mainly consist of cereal, almond milk and yoghurt.
- Covid still providing content with a test and an isolation.
- Kids still destroying the house with Roma ruining the sofa with double wear which apparently is removable 🤣
- Kezza & Wazza getting very salty on social media leading to a (channel mum forced) apology for Wazza’s behaviour.
- Still micromanaging every bit of her children’s play and then moans that she has no time to do any ‘work’

I wonder what delights this thread will bring!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Woo hoo, 2 thread titles in a row.....I’m getting the hang of this, or the Conway’s are the gift that keeps on giving providing all the material.
Aria must be back to school this week - there’s some content we all didn’t know we needed 🥱😴

Reactions: 3
Homely and cosy behind the living room door 😂😂😂😂putting 3 candles on 2 shelves , wow #ontheshelf
Really scraping the barrel for home Reno (sorry putting some tacky shelves up) and general.content

Reactions: 4
Homely and cosy behind the living room door 😂😂😂😂putting 3 candles on 2 shelves , wow #ontheshelf
Really scraping the barrel for home Reno (sorry putting some tacky shelves up) and general.content
And a lamp behind a door seems like an unusual place. Presumably it’ll be bashed in to when the girls bundle through the door (as kids do).

The wonky lines between the grey and the white really bothers me! It’s the same on the other side as well, drives me mad.

Reactions: 4
@Definitelyme it bothers me too 🤣 possibly more than the unfinished tiles in the kitchen 🙈

Conway thread bingo for this thread:
- chipped nail polish (chipped is kind, what I mean is half off!)
- shot of Kezza drinking cwoffee
- a mention of "sensory play"
- almond milk in a grocery "haul". BRUCIE BONUS if she buys more than 8 cartons
- mentions Roma being potty trained..
- pack of nappies appears in the background of a video.
- Wazza appears!
- Kerry mentions that the kids have/will "trashed/trash" something.
- an insta pic of story of them wearing matching Christmas jumpers/pyjamas

And for that special prize... Kerry joins an MLM company like meldrum and lamb 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can we add “to get some veggies in”
Or “to have with veggies” into the Conway bingo 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow corner shelves 😂. And behind the door?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Very strange. They aren't even painted and the paint on the walls not straight! Why would you be happy with that?
I also don't understand why they scrunched up 2 blankets and put them on the floor around the lamp 🤔

Reactions: 2
Just watched her latest story - “Roma, you’re being a bit noisy”.....well, duh! She’s a toddler having a splash in the bath. Roma didn’t get the ‘bathe in silence’ memo!
Also, not sure I would be multitasking with a child in water. Maybe it’s me, but accidents happen so quickly in water/Bath.I would absolutely be giving that my full attention.
Also also.....ducky picture. Is that grout meant to be dark, or is it full on mould and scum?! 🤢 As it’s the Conways, you never know!

Reactions: 1
why did she hope Roma slept in the car when she went to collect her food order? it was six o clock!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.