Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skiah

KP, CW, if you or your cronies are watching/reading....please just fuck off with the mother terminally ill story. I have a family member who actually does have only 2 weeks left and has gone home to die. You are a fucking insult and obviously very very sad and sick individuals.
I shall now get back into my box

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Emeline

Chatty Member
She has started following Nikki's Instagram account just now.
Who the fuck does that she is sick in the head 😑😑😑😑😑😑

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
What happened with Jade?
Jade obviously chose to speak out publicly about her cancer & did a great deal of work to raise awareness. She also openly admitted that she was paid for interviews. She was using this money to secure her son's future.
Skanky Flaps whore bag called her out for getting paid to speak about cancer & said it was disgusting that she was profiting from it when people are REALLY dealing with it 😑😑. Jade fucking DIED. She did manage to offer her boys a secure future.
The skanky whore then only tried to go to Jade's funeral 😑😑. Jade's family publicly banned her.

This disgusting piece of low life shit had sold her own story about her alleged finger cancer waaaaay before this 🀷. And she sells every single bit of her life & makes up lies to sell even more! Has she secured her children's future? What has she actually got from years of telling lies & bullshit? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. She IS nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: 30

Lollypops

VIP Member
I can still see them, over 50, not one favourable comment!
Maybe they have blocked me then :mad:
I can still see them, over 50, not one favourable comment!
Thanks DC I can see them now and there are over 60 now, all slating her. This is one

Probably only met her a couple of times. She sinks lower every week. There's really no hope at all of her restarting her TV career now. She's so disliked. Always with bully boy or Princess bet she's got no mates left at all. Not even other users who normally hang around together. She's hated in the equine fraternity in Surrey and Sussex for the irresponsible attitude towards her horses over the years and owing money to various people. I've also got a couple of celeb clients, really nice people, on my dog walking round. Have asked them about her and they both laughed and said literally nobody in that industry will give her the time of day, as she's a really nasty piece of work. In fact most would hardly even know who she is anymore. What a stupid, stupid woman, everything she once had at the height of her popularity with Peter Andre squandered and wasted.

• Wow
Reactions: 29

Binfest

I'm certainly not in the know but I do have family( I'm from Brighton ) that are very close to a journo from the south that I'm told is in the final stages of something huge concerning Price.
She's been working on this since we'll before Xmas but didnt have the final piece of the jigsaw until very recently.
Nail coffin I've been told.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Pom Bear

VIP Member
When Katie is on Steph's packed lunch..each member of the audience gets a little freebie 😊 xx

Steph's sick bag πŸ˜„ xx.

Looooool....

Resizer_16184496473180.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread @265 πŸ‘. I'm very proud to get my first title, thank you 😊. To celebrate I may treat myself to a hedge cutter & trash mine & my neighbours hedges πŸ™„.

I look forward to enjoying her updates of the 142nd renovations of the MM. So far we've been treated to the drying out of floods with a tiny fan heater 🀷. Trimming her bushes (ooer missus) in the style of Jason Friday 13th & garden maintenance by way of flattening it all by driving like a twat across it πŸ™„. I also eagerly await Cole's impressive erection.....of a summer house 🏑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Sazbee

VIP Member
That video... Harvey sounds distressed. Like I've said before: if that's what they are willing to put on Instagram what the hell does Cole say or do to Harvey in private??

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

liar liar

VIP Member
Doubtfull and there again I doubt the council chased it up either so yet again she gets off with another violation.
I wish whoever has this explosive chunk of devastating info on her would hurry up and release it PLEASE!

I told you all earlier that price is evolving into one of those grey aliens without any facial features, the difference being that she's Oompah Loompah Orange or Ronseal's Burmese Teak, yet turning the child into her alien clone really is the pits. Were I her father I'd have scrubbed that muck off her mush with Cillit Bang :(

That was disgusting in itself but to then pΓ΄st it for the world to see alongside her "Torment the fat kid with a cake" video was the pinnacle of her sheer CRAPPINESS. Social servs ought to be taking that lad away from her immediately and stopping it from EVER using him for laughs ever again :(

Dreadful innit? Why the hell do those fathers even allow that thing within a radius of the children?

MUA - does that stand for Mugs U Assholes?

"Splashed out" my arse!!!! This will be another scrounged freebie, ostensibly to help the poor disabled obese boy that'll be chucked in the shed by tomorrow.
I've just got a pop up for an exercise bike you use in the swimming pool, a combo of water aerobics and cycling. Fr her I think a peleton/echalon bike would be better then switch it on as soon as she puts her lardarse onto the saddle; And that really would be Bang and the Dirt Is Gone! Yaaaaaaay :LOL:(y)
Who splashed on your arse? OMG is this a new low for KP? :ROFLMAO: Someone posted an old joke about Lozz
I don't manage to check tattle very often so find it hard to keep up because the thread moves very fast so I sorta just dip in and out. I'm livid today after seeing the video of poor Harvey and that piece of crap taunting him with his cake. I came on here to see what you guys were saying and as I thought we are all in agreement. I'm so angry there are no words bad enough to describe how I feel! Poor wee guy, its so sad 😒
Nice to cya :)

Can't Steph's Crap Lunch get any REAL guests instead of this tramp pontificating and sharing her wealth of knowledge about everything?

Do they not realise how despised she is as well as a complete irrelevance to anything??

I bet Steph won't ask her about bullying a handicapped kid though
I've got Wycliffe on - I will not watch Manky Skanky. Remember the slot was filmed ages ago.

Yup that's all crystal now <scratches head...>

I think Amy is not well but Kate exaggerates it, of course. So amy has to go along with the lie to β€œprotect” her daughter
Amy got a very early diagnosis of her COPD and is managing it well. Other people get a diagnosis of something similar at the end of Feb and are now looking at a last Xmas if that. Yes, that's me. I despise KP for using her mother in this way and disregarding the pain she causes others who are in the terminal stages of their lives and I despise her mother for going along with it. Her mother actually could have made a good spokeswoman for the disease as she has been an advocate of exercise, healthy eating and not smoking.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Can someone who watched Steph's shit show please explain the bit about 'revealing she'd suffered huge loss in the last year'. I don't doubt it's just more bollocks & bullshit. If she'd suffered a huge loss we'd have all fucking heard about it 😑
Apparently 2 deaths from Covid, Nikki Graham, someone who was murdered in Brighton and 'now Sarah Harding'.

Blue observation from sadly watching a recording even though I said I wouldn't:

1. That 'Life Coach' guys face after her taking a call from Amy (nicely timed as she was in a consultation with him). He looked IMHO horrified. Amy on with tubes up her nose. Last week she was pictured on a swing by her husband?! Profuse apologies if I'm wrong.

2. Interestingly, when she was talking about her 'close friend' Nikki G, she said The Priory had deleted her Instagram contacts so she didn't get her voice messages. Firstly, I've had 2 close family members in The Priory. Yes they do take your phone, computers, tablets off you but they do not delete anything. Even if this was true, how did she get a message?

3. When talking about all the other shite she looked Steph and the doctor in the eyes. When talking about Nikki and Sarah Harding she didn't and looked fertive. Sign of someone lying.

Scum of the earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Fish189

VIP Member
The cunt did the same from loose women announcing Keith cheggwins death No fucking shame

The cunt did the same from loose women announcing Keith cheggwins death No fucking shame
Did she give money to Nikki’s go fund me , bet she fucking didn’t someone on Instagram should mention that to this piece of shit

• Angry
Reactions: 25

chloem87

I was really appalled to see the post about Nikki, why mention the voicemail it seems like a desperate attempt to try and prove a friendship. The picture of the 2 of them was from 2017 at a party for kieran. With such a following and platform why did she not share the appeal for go fund me when needed to get in a clinic to try and save her. If you're not there for someone in life don't be in death for your own gain. It just shows her lack if integrity.

• Angry

Emeline

Chatty Member
I knew she was going to mention Ashleigh Cains beautiful daughter Azaylia because it was mentioned on here yesterday, we are being watched like hawks
Just like Fern and her pointy chin comment on her insta. Ron Class and his pot noodle comment and there has been a good few more.
Also like someone else said these accounts that pop up and say they've got juicy gossip on her i smell shit on most of them its probably one of them playing games
Sad that they've got nothing better to do than come on here and nosey about and make stories up.
You'd think they'd be snuggled up with their bf'fs in their perfect homes in their perfect lifes-obviously not that perfect after all

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Sorry havent been on The Pricey page for a bit... but seeing Carl and her get on sunbeds suddenly pricked my ears up...

She had some kind of rare cancer in the tissue or muscle of one finger?

I am astonished that she advocates sunbeds after that🀯🀯🀯 I remember she was really worried.
Im not saying hers was linked to sunbeds but hers was rare and it was visible as her finger was bandaged one point I think?

Surely if youve been there youd be warned too by a dermatologist and surgeon to not go on a sunbed.
She never mentions that anymore but sorry I judt find the whole raving over a sunbed a bit much.

Or are they now about to have a chain of sunbed shops... who knows.

But Im.getting fed up of her lack of responsibility.
Oh I bet that will turn out to have been another load of over exaggerated old shite knowing her and her lies. Unless it was a genital wart trying to run as far away from her battered old flue as it could get.

• Haha