Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I damned well hope so; The old bag seems to think that by getting Trampy Towers habitable (?????) she stands a chance at getting the kids back, well I sincerely doubt any possibility of that happening - even the SS ain't that stoopid are they?

You won't catch me eating horse meat because I am a veggie anyway but I hate horseracing regardless. I have never gotten over seeing the body of a horse being hauled by a chain into the knacker wagon at Sandown races - hideous. :mad: Nope I will never go to the races ever again.
I got my donkey ten years ago as a colt after my husband saw him being "ridden" by pikeys, he bought him on the spot and brought him home - he will be with us forever! I never broke him either because he was so traumatised by what those assholes put him through as a little donk, in fact when the farrier comes it takes THREE if us to hold him whilst the bloke does his work because he still remembers what They did to him.
Awwwwwwwwwwww what a darling Donk is.bless.🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What an absolute piece of trash she is 😡. How bleeping old is that photo? Look at her bleeping face 😡. It's at least 63 surgeries ago 😡. I bet it's from when Alex was in Big Brother.
How low can she go ! Couldn’t be bothered with the poor girl , didn’t give her the time of day then she posts this 😡. Of course her thick insta fans think she is sooooo kind for posting this pic , just shows they don’t read the news etc as they are all asking what’s happened to her . Maybe if they read the news they would read the truth about their beloved kp and see the real witch she is !!!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
How low can she go ! Couldn’t be bothered with the poor girl , didn’t give her the time of day then she posts this 😡. Of course her thick insta fans think she is sooooo kind for posting this pic , just shows they don’t read the news etc as they are all asking what’s happened to her . Maybe if they read the news they would read the truth about their beloved kp and see the real witch she is !!!
She happily profited off Caroline Flacks suicide.
So posting a pic of herself with the deceased Nikki to earn a few ticks will be nothing to her 😡. I'll bet she was frantically searching through her pics as soon as she read it. Just waiting for The bleeping Scum to make a story out of it 😡.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
The bleep did the same from loose women announcing Keith cheggwins death No bleeping shame

The bleep did the same from loose women announcing Keith cheggwins death No bleeping shame
Did she give money to Nikki’s go fund me , bet she bleeping didn’t someone on Instagram should mention that to this piece of tit

• Angry
Reactions: 25
So posting a pic of herself with the deceased Nikki to earn a few ticks will be nothing to her 😡. I'll bet she was frantically searching through her pics as soon as she read it. Just waiting for The bleeping Scum to make a story out of it 😡.
@Dollylovesshoes I've joined you with boiling piss now!
What the hell goes through that thick head of hers? Stupid witch! Self centered, narcissistic, lying, fake, plastic, bitter, twisted old hag 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
@Dollylovesshoes I've joined you with boiling piss now!
What the hell goes through that thick head of hers? Stupid witch! Self centered, narcissistic, lying, fake, plastic, bitter, twisted old hag 😡
Oh bleeping hell! I don’t think my piss can take much more pink! It’s going beserk..I think all of us on here are having boiled piss problems.The bleeping dirty scumpy piece of filthy tit to walk on my earth..duck orf out of my world you bleep.Shitpot Slitty bleep.😾🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She so gutted and upset on her post, yet she didn’t cancel her Depop 😡 ££ 😡
Fucks sake! So somebody she claims is a friend has just sadly passed away due to anorexia and she doesn't think to pull that listing? WTAF? 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Of course the Scum will , I don’t know why the Scum bothers as everyone speaks the truth on there , that’s if all our comments can last more than 5 seconds 🤣🤣.
Let’s see how long before they run it 😡

Fucks sake! So somebody she claims is a friend has just sadly passed away due to anorexia and she doesn't think to pull that listing? WTAF? 🤬
Claims is her friend but didn’t even see or bother to reply to her voicemail 😡😡some friend eh 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
My piss is getting a bleeping lather as well,the bleeping old bleep bag..she is not liked by anybody ,she has no bleeping friends..none whatsoever.. she is a sad old cuntydollop that is a total embarrassment to a woman..duck of bleep..☹

Oh bleeping hell! I don’t think my piss can take much more pink! It’s going beserk..I think all of us on here are having boiled piss problems.The bleeping dirty scumpy piece of filthy tit to walk on my earth..duck orf out of my world you bleep.Shitpot Slitty bleep.😾🤥
So Dolly, be honest and tell us what you really think ... don't be shy!!!! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My language has got beyond it now!Filth that come out my gob..is awful but can’t help it .detestable piece of tit..she is.

So Dolly, be honest and tell us what you really think ... don't be shy!!!! Xx
Oh dear I am showing meself up ain’t I..she just .....boils it.🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My language has got beyond it now!Filth that come out my gob..is awful but can’t help it .detestable piece of tit..she is.

Oh dear I am showing meself up ain’t I..she just .....boils it.🤣
Bless you, go on Dolly, get it all out lovely 🤣❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.