Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After more freebies... 🙄
Stupid witch already has tattooed brows that look utter ridiculous because of her 647 facelifts 🙄
Filthy scrounging scheming witch 😡. Always begging for something. And yet calls others out 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I’m still on thread #29 but had to post this because it just sums up the con artist KP is so if you go on her Depop and go on the reviews of people who have purchased from her but there’s also reviews from people she has purchased from, she’s bought a fila cap for £10 and then sold it for £19 , but also she has charged a girl £150 for a pair of Valentino rock stud sandals and the reviewer said they are absolutely battered , some people have bought things and there are massive stains on them that she’s not declared. The woman is just a massive bleep who can’t even treat her fans with respect. She’s awful sorry just had to share. I’m off back to finish my reports for work tomorrow 😒

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Ahhhhh, now I see....Amy is almost as deluded as the woman she birthed 🙄
So much for terminally ill Amy, she’s always out and about, these are just some places. Not bad for someone who hasn’t got long to live 🤔

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just a heads up... probably bollocks.

Oh and THIS Vomit inducing !!

• Sick
T
Just a heads up... probably bollocks.

Oh and THIS Vomit inducing !!

That Hoopla bollocks is old news. We discovered weeks ago that she's actually just going to have the piss taken out of her by a drag queen in some obscure out the way tent 😁. She won't be singing....unless of course she gets pissed & makes a show of herself 🙄

So much for terminally ill Amy, she’s always out and about, these are just some places. Not bad for someone who hasn’t got long to live 🤔
Yup, she's just another miracle isn't she 🙄

• Haha
This is what I desperately hang on to. Karma has a really special plan for her. Let her get right to the top of her ladder & then drop her down with an almighty fall, crashing at the bottom 🤞🤞 It's a loooooooooong day coming 😭.
She might really have life changing injuries then 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As usual, a Harvey deflection post 🙄
Is that the LV scarf she just sold for £150 🤔🤣 oh, she must have another (edit)
FFS, because Harvey needs a bloody ice cream. Must be doing his healthy eating the world of good. What the duck is it going to take for someone to actually step in & save him before it's too late? The stupid witch is killing him & nobody is doing a damn thing 😭.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
That Hoopla bollocks is old news. We discovered weeks ago that she's actually just going to have the piss taken out of her by a drag queen in some obscure out the way tent 😁. She won't be singing....unless of course she gets pissed & makes a show of herself 🙄
It's obvious I missed it first time around, anyway she reposted said bollocks 3 days ago, I don't check my twitter much because I don't use it often.

I was really appalled to see the post about Nikki, why mention the voicemail it seems like a desperate attempt to try and prove a friendship. The picture of the 2 of them was from 2017 at a party for kieran. With such a following and platform why did she not share the appeal for go fund me when needed to get in a clinic to try and save her. If you're not there for someone in life don't be in death for your own gain. It just shows her lack if integrity.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
T

Yup, she's just another miracle isn't she 🙄
She won’t be singing , absolutely gutted , sent my ex wife and mother in law tickets 🤣

• Haha
It's obvious I missed it first time around, anyway she reposted said bollocks 3 days ago, I don't check my twitter much because I don't use it often.
Nope, I don't believe for 1 minute you missed it. I believe somehow you managed to forget the whole sorry announcement, probably through shock & horror at the thought of it. I have to say I'd forgotten until you shared the tweet 😁

• Haha
Nope, I don't believe for 1 minute you missed it. I believe somehow you managed to forget the whole sorry announcement, probably through shock & horror at the thought of it. I have to say I'd forgotten until you shared the tweet 😁
I suffer from goldfish memory syndrome so I did probably forget, mind you it wasn't hardly something worth remembering in the first place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.