Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went into battle with her once on IG. She did back down, I was in a real fighting mood that day and was not backing down. It was just before I had joined this thread, but once here u lovely people confirmed it was one of her pseudos she uses. I loved it when she kept saying I’m not responding to u now and then kept coming back for more. She did back down but it took all day. For me to do that whatever it was about, she must have really pissed me off, more than usual
It really pisses me off too - you may have guess that LOL

Why the duck is Steph's Crap Lynch giving this Skanky proven liar a bleeping platform???? They must be seriously desperate for content to use that thing.
Amy's not had long left for the last 4 bleeping years. And I'm awful for saying this but is she using her oxygen for sympathy or does she actually need to use it now? Because her daughter is a bleeping Skanky lying witch about everything, I don't believe a single damned word she spouts. And Amy will happily enable the witch. Errrrr, yeah, mum, pretend you need oxygen & cough a bit coz that'll get me lots of positive comments innit 🙄.
And obviously Skanky's the only person that's ever had to deal with a dying parent. SHUT UP, duck OFF & TAKE ALL YOUR bleeping LIES WITH YOU. NOBODY GIVES A tit 😡
absolutely right :) Saint Amy the Apostle has nothing to be proud of in Skanky whatsoever.

m r has been busily removing everything of mine but someone at scum HQ has been putting some of them back again which must really annoy her no end

Hahahaha Fern you paid to have a pointy chin, it’s pointy. So you are pointy chin 😂

And it looks absolutely stupid
If she fell over she wouldn't be able to get up if that thing got embedded in the turf. Its like an anchor Pwwwwwaaaahahahaha :eek:⚓

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Amy is not well but Kate exaggerates it, of course. So amy has to go along with the lie to “protect” her daughter

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Doubtfull and there again I doubt the council chased it up either so yet again she gets off with another violation.
I wish whoever has this explosive chunk of devastating info on her would hurry up and release it PLEASE!

I told you all earlier that price is evolving into one of those grey aliens without any facial features, the difference being that she's Oompah Loompah Orange or Ronseal's Burmese Teak, yet turning the child into her alien clone really is the pits. Were I her father I'd have scrubbed that muck off her mush with Cillit Bang :(

That was disgusting in itself but to then pôst it for the world to see alongside her "Torment the fat kid with a cake" video was the pinnacle of her sheer CRAPPINESS. Social servs ought to be taking that lad away from her immediately and stopping it from EVER using him for laughs ever again :(

Dreadful innit? Why the hell do those fathers even allow that thing within a radius of the children?

MUA - does that stand for Mugs U Assholes?

"Splashed out" my arse!!!! This will be another scrounged freebie, ostensibly to help the poor disabled obese boy that'll be chucked in the shed by tomorrow.
I've just got a pop up for an exercise bike you use in the swimming pool, a combo of water aerobics and cycling. Fr her I think a peleton/echalon bike would be better then switch it on as soon as she puts her lardarse onto the saddle; And that really would be Bang and the Dirt Is Gone! Yaaaaaaay :LOL:(y)
Who splashed on your arse? OMG is this a new low for KP? :ROFLMAO: Someone posted an old joke about Lozz
I don't manage to check tattle very often so find it hard to keep up because the thread moves very fast so I sorta just dip in and out. I'm livid today after seeing the video of poor Harvey and that piece of crap taunting him with his cake. I came on here to see what you guys were saying and as I thought we are all in agreement. I'm so angry there are no words bad enough to describe how I feel! Poor wee guy, its so sad 😢
Nice to cya :)

Can't Steph's Crap Lunch get any REAL guests instead of this woman pontificating and sharing her wealth of knowledge about everything?

Do they not realise how despised she is as well as a complete irrelevance to anything??

I bet Steph won't ask her about bullying a handicapped kid though
I've got Wycliffe on - I will not watch Manky Skanky. Remember the slot was filmed ages ago.

Yup that's all crystal now <scratches head...>

I think Amy is not well but Kate exaggerates it, of course. So amy has to go along with the lie to “protect” her daughter
Amy got a very early diagnosis of her COPD and is managing it well. Other people get a diagnosis of something similar at the end of Feb and are now looking at a last Xmas if that. Yes, that's me. I despise KP for using her mother in this way and disregarding the pain she causes others who are in the terminal stages of their lives and I despise her mother for going along with it. Her mother actually could have made a good spokeswoman for the disease as she has been an advocate of exercise, healthy eating and not smoking.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It really pisses me off too - you may have guess that LOL
But there is nothing like a good scrap😏esp where KP is concerned.

As for Saint Amy, my mum lived for over ten years with COPD and only went on full time oxygen the last 6 months of her life.
I passionately hate that KP plays on and exaggerates her mother’s illness all for attention but of course mum will go along with it

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why the duck is Steph's Crap Lynch giving this Skanky proven liar a bleeping platform???? They must be seriously desperate for content to use that thing.
Amy's not had long left for the last 4 bleeping years. And I'm awful for saying this but is she using her oxygen for sympathy or does she actually need to use it now? Because her daughter is a bleeping Skanky lying witch about everything, I don't believe a single damned word she spouts. And Amy will happily enable the witch. Errrrr, yeah, mum, pretend you need oxygen & cough a bit coz that'll get me lots of positive comments innit 🙄.
And obviously Skanky's the only person that's ever had to deal with a dying parent. SHUT UP, duck OFF & TAKE ALL YOUR bleeping LIES WITH YOU. NOBODY GIVES A tit 😡
Of course Amy needs oxygen Skanky has sucked it all out of the room

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She doesn’t have COPD she has pulmonary fibrosis, which is different. I work with someone who has this and she’s only 50 the cough that started with it was horrendous dry cough really has been hard to live with. I don’t know what stage Amy has

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She doesn’t have COPD she has pulmonary fibrosis, which is different. I work with someone who has this and she’s only 50 the cough that started with it was horrendous dry cough really has been hard to live with. I don’t know what stage Amy has
Funny - she's spent years saying COPD - bit like saying Harv has Prader-Willis...

Had a chance to look at the CAROL bike , first it
takes a lot to assemble it , secondly it runs on the mains so you have to have a socket , thirdly it needs really good wi fi , just saying

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Now they’re bringing out the Nikki Grahame thing 😡
And Sarah Harding!

So she reckons that it was the people at the Priory wiped her Insta...? And that's why she missed the voice message from Nikki. Wants Sarah Harding to get in touch!
I feel exhausted when I listen to her talking, she speaks at 100mph and can't pronounce half the words.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Jesus the state of her she looks fat and the make up caked on ? The teeth are comedy gold. What she’s saying is worse than she looks even talking about NG it’s all turned to be about her. Horrible woman.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
And Sarah Harding!

So she reckons that it was the people at the Priory wiped her Insta...? And that's why she missed the voice message from Nikki. Wants Sarah Harding to get in touch!
I feel exhausted when I listen to her talking, she speaks at 100mph and can't pronounce half the words.
She’s dire isn’t she and her face looked grim 🙁

Reactions: 9
Just been watching SPL with Klattie talking about her mum, she told Steph that she said to her mum, "I would get everything on HP, because once you've gone, they can't come after you and get it, can they". Steph was laughing 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Had a chance to look at the CAROL bike , first it
takes a lot to assemble it , secondly it runs on the mains so you have to have a socket , thirdly it needs really good wi fi , just saying
Did we notice whether the bikes were plugged in or just being 'plugged'?

Reactions: 10
As far as I know it isn’t COPD it’s idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis and it’s what Cheggers died of

• Sad
Just been watching SPL with Klattie talking about her mum, she told Steph that she said to her mum, "I would get everything on HP, because once you've gone, they can't come after you and get it, can they". Steph was laughing 😡
She obviously thinks it's funny ripping people off 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
And Sarah Harding!

She is disgusting using people’s suffering for attention. Sarah is better off without her.

• Angry
She is disgusting using people’s suffering for attention. Sarah is better off without her.
She bleeping dare even speak about what Ashley Caine and his girlfriend going through 😡

How the duck would she know she even had a voicemail from Nikki then. She really is thick and I cant stand her bullshit!!! 😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.