Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has started following Nikki's Instagram account just now.
Who the duck does that she is sick in the head 😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Tonight’s load of 💩 on Deplop 😡 even a £400 LV scarf for £150 I guess there are multiple copies of the books and calendars.

That new scum story is below the belt 😡 she is unbelievable 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Bollocks,I give up!what the duck the tit she is flogging..I wouldn’t even take it to a bleeping jumble sale.Filthy bleep.🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I cant believe (actually yes i can) she has used yet another persons death for her own gain but to start following someone on Instagram after they have not long died to make it look like you were friends is the lowest of the low
She's worse than scum
You know what im actually lost for words for once
Ive never ever come across such a dark wicked soul in my life, she is actually insane

It gets worse 😡
She starts following Nikki and yet another plastic surgeon (really heartbroken hey) 🤬🤬🤬
Not the one in Spain i mentioned earlier btw

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
@Dollylovesshoes I'm exactly the same as you....my language when it comes to that piece of crap is shameful 😫. There quite simply aren't enough words invented to cover what an absolute sick trash bag she is in every single way.

@Emeline For her to start following Nikki tonight is a new sick low. How the duck will Nikki's ACTUAL friends feel if they see what that fake witch has done?

She's a bleeping disgusting, disrespectful piece of scummy tit. She's hated by 99% of people that are aware of her existence. She's a total bleeping failure in every aspect of her life. She can only dream of an outpouring of grief when she pops her clogs. Bunny Cuddles & Ron Class leading zero celebrity tributes 🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Okay I think I get the picture, Katie jumps on the bandwagon after Nikki dies.

• Sad
  • Angry
I didn’t think I could be surprised anymore but duck me. And that bleeping Sun story with her photo? Nikki’s family and friends have been through so much and now they have to endure this tit show?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I always think ‘this lady can’t get any worse can she?’ Then she does stupid disgusting things like this. Profiting from a friends death is disgusting and acting normal so quickly is disgusting. I can’t believe she had the nerve to post that caption on instagram.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
As our lovely @Dollylovesshoes says it boils her piss,ive actually got steam coming off mine at the mo
i wouldn't put it past Klatty to come out with "ive suffered with eating disorders too" and do a topic on it on stephs craped lunch 😡🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Disgusted beyond belief. I just can't imagine how anyone's mind could work like this.
It's truly wicked and shameful.
RIP NikkI ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I dunno , you get warm and cosy in a thread , then it gets shut down and you have to find everyone in a new bloody thread 🤣 x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet the heartless witch is currently trying to bag a free holiday to America.... she'll selflessly offer to fly via private jet, to keep MeAgain company whilst no balls is over here for his grandfather's funeral 🙄

Reactions: 9

So much sadness in the last few days so sending you all hugs
Goodnight everyone xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry these threads move too fast for me to keep up with, but has Pete stopped paying for the Ashtead house and thats why she's had to go back to the mucky mansion?

Reactions: 2
I've never heard that Pete was paying for it? Why would he be?
She said in the papers when she was first made bankrupt that she'd spent enough on her exes over the years "now they were going to have to help her out"

It also says here she wasn't paying the rent because she couldn't afford it, so I thought it was just assumed Pete was paying it or at least helping in order to "do the right thing" for Princess and Junior

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.