Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ta muchly - I'm not sympathy-seeking - obviously I'm looking closely into this stuff. I would hate for my hubs to go around saying oh it's her last this or that - I'd punch him. But KP's mother seems happy for her to represent her in this manner. 🤗
Much love to you I would be the same 💕💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear Liar,hope you keep well sweetie?
my dear mum suffered with very weak chest,lungs from a very young age,bless her she worked in factory for years but had several times Broncitis,Pleurisy and Pneumonia,Doctor told her she has to give up work,mum was in hossie quite few times but got Emphysema later,had regular great big tubes of oxygen delivered,but my mum used to say duck it..that was her she got on with her life etc..but obviously weakened..but she never ever complained..the naughty cow used to smoke though...although her smoking got less and less..but like I say she cooked,cleaned etc..but she was gutsy..🤣 filthy mouth on her love her..typical east London lady,..only time I see her having oxygen was in hossie..Strong lady was me mum.
Funnily enough I gave up smoking over 2 years ago although for the last 3 or so I was down to 2 a day. Your mum sounds great. I went out with an East end bloke and his mum had had polio as a child and she wore a leg brace and a built-up shoe. Every morning she would clean the front steps on her knees for the whole block of flats as she was so house proud - she got no thanks for it but self satisfaction. ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Thank you - no - but I can't be fully-diagnosed until the NHS can give me a CT scan. The outcome is the same though. I have an 'insterstitial fibrotic' lung disease. There is no 'treatment'. It is likely to have developed from my chemo/radio treatment 12 years ago.
Bless you ❤ you might not be sympathy wanting but hey, if you've come through that 12 years ago and now have this to cope with you can at least have a hug 👽🤗 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Funnily enough I gave up smoking over 2 years ago although for the last 3 or so I was down to 2 a day. Your mum sounds great. I went out with an East end bloke and his mum had had polio as a child and she wore a leg brace and a built-up shoe. Every morning she would clean the front steps on her knees for the whole block of flats as she was so house proud - she got no thanks for it but self satisfaction. ❤
yes mum was like that,lost her little boy when he was nearly four,buried him week before I was born,he died of whooping cough bought on by measles..(1947) Worked so hard bless her,remember her coming home from work still with her coat and head scarf on,she would put her apron on over her coat to get dinner on the go,always a lovely cooked dinner..

• Heart
I’m livid again calm down the Gash it’s not just her it’s anyone who puts a bit in a horses mouth not bleeping necessary

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Bless you ❤ you might not be sympathy wanting but hey, if you've come through that 12 years ago and now have this to cope with you can at least have a hug 👽🤗 ❤
What's with the alien? 😲 - you been peakin' in my windows again? I thank you - I'm a fighter - I can't give up until this dreadful woman has been brought to her knees I tells ya!

I’m livid again calm down the Gash it’s not just her it’s anyone who puts a bit in a horses mouth not bleeping necessary
You know she's cruel - there was a pic of her with spurs on sometime back. Just means to me she doesn't have proper control of the horse.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What's with the alien? 😲 - you been peakin' in my windows again? I thank you - I'm a fighter - I can't give up until this dreadful woman has been brought to her knees I tells ya!

You know she's cruel - there was a pic of her with spurs on sometime back. Just means to me she doesn't have proper control of the horse.
I’m with you on that..bleep is not a strong word for this piece of lying tit..we need a very strong word for this filthy lying cuntytroutshithead.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really want that cunts fall to be dramatic! Will we see it? Hmmmm she seems ‘protected by the scum’ wonder if it goes back to her dirty pics of her tits hanging out years ago,She was always in the scum,telling stories of her trists (or bleeping) with footballers.

She really did it 😡😡😡😡 unbelievable 🤬🤬🤬
Omg please nooo ! Oh god i can’t even comment..😢😢

• Angry
  • Haha
Thank you - no - but I can't be fully-diagnosed until the NHS can give me a CT scan. The outcome is the same though. I have an 'insterstitial fibrotic' lung disease. There is no 'treatment'. It is likely to have developed from my chemo/radio treatment 12 years ago.
Sending big hugs to you Liar Liar. My MIL has COPD and before lockdown last year and like Fish above went to "classes". She thought they'd be a waste of time but actually made a big difference to her quality of life and has so far managed to avoid having to use oxygen. My mum had COPD, emphysema and then IPF (what Amy has) and was on oxygen from not long after being being diagnosed with IPF albeit a low level and then gradually increasing. One thing you do NOT do is "turn the oxygen up" as Pricey was yelling, the level is prescribed by a clinician for your concentrator (the one you'd have at home that plugs into the mains) and and the cylinders. Stupid woman. Sorry Dolly but can I have the "boiling piss" card today please?

Before I forget @liar liar (or anyone else that may be interested) as you are looking into things and in case you need oxygen in the far away future, may I recommend you save these details for this little gadget:

Inogen One G3: A Compact Oxygen Concentrator | Inogen, Inc

It's about the size of a small handbag ( it comes in a black fabric case with shoulder strap) and was life changing for my mum. She hated going out with oxygen cylinders but this little gadget meant we could pootle off into the Toon for a couple of hours with it by her side in the wheelchair or she put it over her shoulder if walking a little way and didn't attract attention. They're not continuous flow like cylinders or concentrators, they provide oxygen when you inhale (pulse dose) It detects when you are about to inhale and delivers a dose of oxygen at the start of your breath. They may not be suitable for all oxygen users so it's up to your doctor to assess and prescribe it but mum's consultant had no problem providing her with one on the NHS

• Heart
Reactions: 14

She really did it 😡😡😡😡 unbelievable 🤬🤬🤬
Another person who is nothing to do with her and she's trying to score Brownie points in the most horrible time ever. As for her mother; I'm quite sure she is getting excited for her other daughter's first child who will grow up to be a normal person like his/her mother and father and hopefully never has to meet aunty Katie ever.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Sending big hugs to you Liar Liar. My MIL has COPD and before lockdown last year and like Fish above went to "classes" which she though would be a waste of time but actually made a big difference to her quality of life and has so far managed to avoid having to use oxygen. My mum had COPD, emphysema and then IPF (what Amy has) and was on oxygen from not long after being being diagnosed with IPF albeit a low level and then gradually increasing. One thing you do NOT do is "turn the oxygen up" as Pricey was yelling, the level is prescribed by a clinician for your concentrator (the one you'd have at home that plugs into the mains) and and the cylinders. Stupid woman. Sorry Dolly but can I have the "boiling piss" card today please?

Before I forget @liar liar (or anyone else that may be interested) as you are looking into things and in case you need oxygen in the far away future, may I recommend you save these details for this little gadget:

It's about the size of a small handbag ( it comes in a black fabric case with shoulder strap) and was life changing for my mum. She hated going out with oxygen cylinders but this little gadget meant we could pootle off into the Toon for a couple of hours with it by her side in the wheelchair or she put it over her shoulder if walking a little way and didn't attract attention. They're not continuous flow like cylinders or concentrators, they provide oxygen when you inhale (pulse dose) It detects when you are about to inhale and delivers a dose of oxygen at the start of your breath. They may not be suitable for all oxygen users so it's up to your doctor to assess and prescribe it but mum's consultant had no problem providing her with one on the NHS
Oh bless your MIL unfortunatly at the time my mum had this none of these were invented,you had to lay in bed with mask on and bleeping great big tube of oxygen by the side,Mum used to duck this..I bleeping ain’t lying in bed with this fucker on.(mask) 🤣🙁such a strong fucker was she..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Sending big hugs to you Liar Liar. My MIL has COPD and before lockdown last year and like Fish above went to "classes". She thought they'd be a waste of time but actually made a big difference to her quality of life and has so far managed to avoid having to use oxygen. My mum had COPD, emphysema and then IPF (what Amy has) and was on oxygen from not long after being being diagnosed with IPF albeit a low level and then gradually increasing. One thing you do NOT do is "turn the oxygen up" as Pricey was yelling, the level is prescribed by a clinician for your concentrator (the one you'd have at home that plugs into the mains) and and the cylinders. Stupid woman. Sorry Dolly but can I have the "boiling piss" card today please?

Thank you - product is noted - not something I've come across yet. I'm not on oxygen yet as I have to get on the NHS trail which is backed-up to tit with Covid sufferers and those ahead. I'm on the walk to and fro rooms and sit down regime atm ;)

Now getting her nails while having a cream soda! Like she hasn’t had her nails done every other week through lockdown, but couldn’t mention it.
Has anyone asked if she's actually plugged the bikes in yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you - product is noted - not something I've come across yet. I'm not on oxygen yet as I have to get on the NHS trail which is backed-up to tit with Covid sufferers and those ahead. I'm on the walk to and fro rooms and sit down regime atm ;)
Awwwww yes ive heard that as well,hope you rest and don’t over do thing darling..! Breathing is life isn’t it?so help is needed ASAP ...❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I really want that cunts fall to be dramatic! Will we see it? Hmmmm she seems ‘protected by the scum’ wonder if it goes back to her dirty pics of her tits hanging out years ago,She was always in the scum,telling stories of her trists (or bleeping) with footballers.

Omg please nooo ! Oh god i can’t even comment..😢😢
Well they are scarred and look ridiculous now so I doubt it - I don't even think she did a calendar last Xmas?

Reactions: 12
She's achieved the impossible stooping lower than I can fathom.

In the Scum (shame on them) she has apparently contacted and 'reached out' to Ashley Cain about his daughter Azaylia who has leukuemia and days to live.

No words on what this piece of tit will do for media coverage. How anyone could be happy to be associated with her baffles me.

No words.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Hahaha, no, it's my little signature special Alien Facehug innit, for folks who I think need one at certain points in time my dear ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Nobody would willingly stay with price - proof enough that cole is on the payroll. I bet he cannot wait until The Contract is up then he can get away from her gnarled witchy hands running over his perf little bod.

Yes it appears The Sun don't like all the negative comments on their daily instalments of price trash because you cannot comment on any of the bullshit now
I guess they like the idea of torturing us by publishing it in the knowledge they don't have to see how much we hate the old woman, yet they still offer us the opportunity to share the monumental turd mountains :( 💩 On second look it appears I can't comment on ANYTHING over there - is it the same for the rest of youse folks? Have we been banned en masse??
I noticed that too. At least she won't get paid per 'thumbs-up or thumbs down.'

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.