Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes, forgot about the pubs. I know Jersey Girl has been getting blitzed for weeks now because the she doesn't have the pub problem.
Yeah jersey girl can’t rub it in anymore 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jersey girl, the pubs are open and it’s boiling heatwave , ha

Actually do any of you know the cure for frostbite? X

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Jersey girl, the pubs are open and it’s boiling heatwave , ha

Actually do any of you know the cure for frostbite? X
Yes I can rub it in!! We can sit indoors!!! So there!! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As you can tell I’ve had a good time , in reply to your previous post , ( nobody else on here will have a clue what I’m talking about ) I’m proud to have you as a friend, different if you came from St. Helens , in fact like you so much here’s my tattoo, if you want one the same I’ll treat you 🤣🤣🤣👌
I'll give that a miss - Primrose and blue all the way!! But thanks for your kind offer!! Wouldn't suit me anyway 😃 I will say one thing about you drinking outdoors- at least your beer will stay cold! 🥶🥶🍺🍺

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chavtastic, I remember that article, sadly, I wonder what happened to both of them?

Forgot about that, probably Katie has too, well she doesn't turn up does she, is that why Lawyers were invented?

OH and this is complete BOLLOCKS!!

Yes it’s all bollocks really 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All we've got at the minute folks is regurgitated old drivel and a couple of sunbed shots. Anyone else reckon she's off somewhere filming Celeb MasterChef cos I know it usually films this month?

Reactions: 9
I'm certainly not in the know but I do have family( I'm from Brighton ) that are very close to a journo from the south that I'm told is in the final stages of something huge concerning Price.
She's been working on this since we'll before Xmas but didnt have the final piece of the jigsaw until very recently.
Nail coffin I've been told.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm certainly not in the know but I do have family( I'm from Brighton ) that are very close to a journo from the south that I'm told is in the final stages of something huge concerning Price.
She's been working on this since we'll before Xmas but didnt have the final piece of the jigsaw until very recently.
Ooh, this is fun, can't wait. Got to be something to do with the creditors. I hope they destroy her

In her book she didn’t say she was raped 🤬. Well I hope if this is a lie then she certainly needs to be stopped. Unbelievable fucks sake
She forgets what she puts out there

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's been working on this since we'll before Xmas but didn't have the final piece of the jigsaw until very recently.
Could this be? Karma finally kicking in??

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.