Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Hey Katie, 👋 you’ve still not MOT’d the beetle, you’re most welcome for the reminder, seeing as you have problems confirming correct information with important organisations, you can use the £1000 fine I’ve just saved you to go towards your £3m debt.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Sending big loves & hugs to everyone 🤗🧡💌💑
Well, I say everyone...obviously I'm not including Mrs Skankylyingcuntmcfuckface & her side kick Mr Skankybullyboycuntmcfuckface 😁

I'm so angry & upset that she's now used the Cain family to get her name out there. She is without doubt the sickest in the head piece of shit on the face of the planet. I'm disgusted that The Scum have actually printed this fucking crap. Intertwining their very real desperate grief with fucking Saint Amy. Fucking well out of order. How can an innocent beautiful dying baby even be anything like a fucking lying piece of shit enabler who has so far survived 4 last Christmases 😡😭. How utterly fucking cold hearted & thoughtless can the Skanky bitch be to give this 'exclusive'? She is not fucking human 😡. Using their absolutely heartbreaking situation is surely the sickest thing she's done?
To lose a baby is devastating, I know. It's beyond cruel. You don't get over it, you learn to live with it. For her to do this to them when they are at their most vulnerable is sick. She is just fucking sick. What is a cheap fucking headline for her, is a devastating reality for them. I can't fucking deal with it. I fucking ate her so much. Sick, twisted, lying, fake, narcissistic bitch 😡🤬🤬😡

• Heart
  • Angry

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
Yet another deflection, Harvey ‘airdropped’ this, is that cos mother of the year is too busy in bed with Cole? Thought she was the only one who looked after him 🤥
I just saw this and The first place I came to was here. Harvey obviously only hears the same thing all the time Mummy, Dolly, Carl, how much do you love us, kiss 🙄 poor kid. I think Harvey is such a lovely man. It’s just a shame his mother uses him for publicity ALL the time.
I read more than I post in here but it is pretty obvious they read this thread. So, Katie if you’re reading this..... quit with the attention seeking publicity act all the time. Show your kids some proper motherly attention instead of putting another bloke ahead of their needs.

• Heart

peeko

VIP Member
As a fella , tell u what I think , But is is girls stuff so you lot will put me right 🤣
So many times I have seen this with Princess, and people comment saying all young girls experiment with makeup. True , I find that when girls are really young talking about really young they like to makeup other people , due to my daughters and granddaughters I have worn nail varnish , blusher, lipstick eyeliner the lot, then they get a bit older and get a bit more sophisticated. My eldest granddaughter is 12, don’t think she bothers, yes it is normal though, hasn’t got a boyfriend yet , so it might change.
But skanky and that other thing you have introduced me to Fern is it ? Do theirselves up thinking they look sexy, don’t do nothing for me look like a trout with lipstick on , and when they make Princess look like themselves they are sexualising her , and it islike a call to the Jimmy saville fan club, would any of you putyour kids on social media for peeves to fantasise over? If it was my grandkids I’d do my bollocks x

Dinkydonut

I’m still on thread #29 but had to post this because it just sums up the con artist KP is so if you go on her Depop and go on the reviews of people who have purchased from her but there’s also reviews from people she has purchased from, she’s bought a fila cap for £10 and then sold it for £19 , but also she has charged a girl £150 for a pair of Valentino rock stud sandals and the reviewer said they are absolutely battered , some people have bought things and there are massive stains on them that she’s not declared. The woman is just a massive cunt who can’t even treat her fans with respect. She’s awful sorry just had to share. I’m off back to finish my reports for work tomorrow 😒

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
She's achieved the impossible stooping lower than I can fathom.

In the Scum (shame on them) she has apparently contacted and 'reached out' to Ashley Cain about his daughter Azaylia who has leukuemia and days to live.

No words on what this piece of shit will do for media coverage. How anyone could be happy to be associated with her baffles me.

No words.

• Angry
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member

Make it stop! 🤪
edit 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷
He looks deranged and in my humble opinion on something. I absolutely dispise this moron. In a 'Sunshower' with a mobile? Hope he got electrocuted. Mind you, he probably wouldn't notice

She is on "Stephs Crap Lunch" today pontificating about living with a termally ill parent. I've really no words left why the media don't see her for what she really is.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
I knew she was going to mention Ashleigh Cains beautiful daughter Azaylia because it was mentioned on here yesterday, we are being watched like hawks
Just like Fern and her pointy chin comment on her insta. Ron Class and his pot noodle comment and there has been a good few more.
Also like someone else said these accounts that pop up and say they've got juicy gossip on her i smell shit on most of them its probably one of them playing games
Sad that they've got nothing better to do than come on here and nosey about and make stories up.
You'd think they'd be snuggled up with their bf'fs in their perfect homes in their perfect lifes-obviously not that perfect after all
And the frantic posters who then vanish completely in a week, posting like they are with us in our opinions. Hi Dagenham Dave 👋👋👋 or whoever you are this week!! Gobshites

• Angry
  • Wow

JakeM

VIP Member
This weeks has been a new low. Even for Katie. She’s used Nikki, Sarah, Harvey and now her mum. All in one week! Just to come across as caring. She’s nothing but an attention seeker. vile woman!!

• Heart
  • Angry

Emeline

Chatty Member
Oh ffs im glad im going back into work those pair of bastards winding Harvey up with his Carrot cake again (or probably part of the same video at the start of the month) nasty cruel cunts
What's with her and all the old stuff coming out again 🥱 the princess dolled up like a 20 + year old, all the old stories, FUCK OFF!!
Catch you later guys

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Emeline

Chatty Member
I cant believe (actually yes i can) she has used yet another persons death for her own gain but to start following someone on Instagram after they have not long died to make it look like you were friends is the lowest of the low
She's worse than scum
You know what im actually lost for words for once
Ive never ever come across such a dark wicked soul in my life, she is actually insane

It gets worse 😡
She starts following Nikki and yet another plastic surgeon (really heartbroken hey) 🤬🤬🤬
Not the one in Spain i mentioned earlier btw

Last edited:
  • Angry

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
I didn’t think I could be surprised anymore but fuck me. And that fucking Sun story with her photo? Nikki’s family and friends have been through so much and now they have to endure this shit show?

• Sad
  • Angry

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I’ve got double bubble , days racing at Newmarket then Tom afterwards whenever they reschedule , bit better than my wife’s absolute favourite Frankie Valli
I’ve had to sit through his caterwauling three times 😭
I saw Tom at my local racecourse 5 years ago. He was actually really good. Can still belt it out for being an oldie 🎶🎤. At the time my friend had a shop in town that sold underwear amongst other things. For a joke she put a washing line of knickers in the window with a couple of posters. She completely sold every single pair she had in stock. As her shop is on the main road through to the racecourse, she even had women jumping out of their cars & off buses to rush in & buy knickers to throw 🤣😂.
I have also seen Madness there in 2019. Also a great show. Fab party atmosphere & lot's of Fez wearing 🤣.

When you think about it, this week Skanky has only had 2 stories actually about HER. The 3 million debt & the driving ban. Both negative & I'm fairly confident both FACT (except her bullshit excuse about the driving ban). Everything else is off the back of someone else. Either exploiting her own kids & mother. Or disgustingly using the grief around other celebrities 😡. This really now smacks of desperation. Maybe, just maybe her grip is finally starting to slip 🤞

Her driving ban extension is an added extra birthday treat for me today 🤣

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Hope you're doing ok? I hope you don't mind me asking,but do you have the same illness as Amy? X
Thank you - no - but I can't be fully-diagnosed until the NHS can give me a CT scan. The outcome is the same though. I have an 'insterstitial fibrotic' lung disease. There is no 'treatment'. It is likely to have developed from my chemo/radio treatment 12 years ago.

• Heart
  • Sad

VIP Member
WELCOME to #30 🎉 🥳 o_O🍷🤢🤮

Well done Pink Squirrel for the totally brilliant thread title.

Previous thread. - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...s-broken-hand-only-lasted-a-day.17850/page-50

FYI - I checked the forum before posting and yes we can use the word SHITE.

Anyway, Katie has been driving again, thankfully off road but she was driving
a regular car but you know Katie, doesn't give a fuck for the rules because of
her teflon coating.

Carwash is begging for a freebie holiday, we know he is, does he think we are
that stupid???

Carry on People.

• Heart