Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she's so popular so why is she still buying Bots/click farms
Ive never seen so many Abduls,Khans,Ahmeds,etc
وهمية مثل اللعنة
ਚੁਦਾਈ ਦੇ ਤੌਰ ਤੇ ਜਾਅਲੀ
Id love to see her have to start a new insta account because there's no way on this planet she'd hit anything near 2.5 million followers

Her You Tube has only got 305k 🤣 says it all

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree with you and I think the majority of people do as well. She's got alot of sympathy and undeserved support and respect for her 'supposed' care of Harvey. You and I and the rest of us here know it's bullshit but she's playing it well...until now.
I don't think this can carry on for much longer. If it does then I'll curl up in a ball and never read the news again!
Oh Mrs Ems I really hope she can't carry on for much longer. The witch really knows how to play the press! She is vile and I only hope everyone sees how vile she really is very soon 🙁.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I must go to bed, first week the kids have been back in school and I have to get up.
Tomorrow night I'm all over tom jones😜🤣 xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Feel like KP is lining up chapters for her next book...chapter for the left voice msg, this footballer Adam guy and maybe sarah chapter...
It always seems she has to make a quick buck off the back of someone...
I hope not ....
But we know Pricey🙄
one day Carl will be on the recieving end...
The Cole Chapter - this will consist of "He bullied ME (of all people), 'oo luvd 'im an' give 'im so much.
"E bullied me preshus ' 'Arvey even tho I beggd 'im to stop.............................."
"E forced me to send the Scum awl dese stories wot made peeple 'ate me even more"
"Me Muvva woz rite weren't she?"

Did she have her ears done as well Pom? :ROFLMAO: :alien: 👂
it looks like an extra from 1960s Star Trek, one of Mr. Spock's aunties :)

WTF is she wearing on her feet
Whatever thise things are they're the same colour plastic as 'er teef!

Something you never thought you’d hear me say ,
Skanky is talking sense for the first time ever ,
and giving out excellent advice., Who said she doesn’t care 🤣🤣🤣🤣
When it starts caterwauling d'you think the GC will let us all seek refuge in her new Safe Room?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Nite , my wife said you leave her Tom alone :ROFLMAO:
got tickets to see him Newmarket races but-been put off coz of covid
Is it wrong that I'm 41 and fancy Tom Jones?
I mean, he would have to have a new hip replacement if I had an evening with him😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
More 💩 coming to JYY
Those things are rather passé now are'nt they? I saw them in one of those designer knock-off shops in Turkey three years ago - which is peobably where she sources her old crap from

Is it wrong that I'm 41 and fancy Tom Jones?
I mean, he would have to have a new hip replacement if I had an evening with him😳🤣
My late father looked just like Tom Jones LOL

Now this Desperation she's got of foisting herself on anybody to keep in the News , and if you didn't know this you'll piss yourself .
Coleen rooney and Rebekah vardy , Well Skanky was on that like a woman on chips ,saying she supported Coleen ,wasn't friends ,But met her at an event once ,wasn't taking sides But thought Coleen was a bit like her." anyway you dont say stuff unless you have evidence "
Anyway it was Kai rooneys birthday , Colleen wished hIm a happy Birthday on instagram , Katie sent a message saying read your Dms Coleen , Why ?
Because Coleen was going to Alton towers and Skanky's Rep said " she thought they were going to the theme park on the same day and wondered if she wanted to meet up with the kids , they've got a lot in common and met in the past ,
so she thought she'd be friendly,
Dont think Coleen ever replied for some strange reason :D:D
Knowing what Wayne is like with hideous old boilers and Skanky's rep for footballers Colleen though better of letting her within a radius of him!

The Scum have still not reinstated their comments! I cannot imagine why.............................. LOL

No, I'm imagining her tour. The poor sods that have to look after her and listen to it...you'd end up a crack head. No other way to get through her 'singing', take drugs.
I'm not advocating drugs now, I'm saying her singing is very dangerous to your mental health and soul.
After the rip-offs of her so-called Make-up Masterclasses do you really think she will bother to turn up for these sell-out events once she's got her mitts on your money?
No it'll be
"I've contracted Bubonic Plague / Covid again.................................",
"Me feets shattered dontcha know.....................",
"Eere 'ave this bag 'o outta date marshmallows an' don't say I don't giv ya nuffink eeever!"
Just another in a long list of CONS from price

After she said it was “disgusting” that Jade was making money by talking about cancer. she was making as much money as she could so her children would have a great life. What exactly has Katie done?

She makes my blood boil!
So she isn't "making money" out of H and his various conditions then?
What about the other kids she utilises for her own sordid benefit?

Last edited:
KP, CW, if you or your cronies are watching/reading....please just duck off with the mother terminally ill story. I have a family member who actually does have only 2 weeks left and has gone home to die. You are a bleeping insult and obviously very very sad and sick individuals.
I shall now get back into my box

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Yes but we don’t know what’s true with liar pwicy since she spoke about her mum’s debilitating health they haven’t helped the B.L.F or C.O.P..D. Very odd behaviour from both of them
Remember when she was boasting about running the London Marathon to raise money for The BLF?

No training, did 10k out of 42k then took off her lung costume for a policeman to retrieve and fucked off to a cafe for an ice cream with Amy!

I wonder if she has her driving license back??
There are rumours (still to be confirmed) that her ban has been extended til December because of her driving whilst still banned.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Remember when she was boasting about running the London Marathon to raise money for The BLF?

No training, did 10k out of 42k then took off her lung costume for a policeman to retrieve and fucked off to a cafe for an ice cream with Amy!
She was seen having a fag outside the pub as well , there was folk running the marathon with copd & bronchitis they got too the finish line &that was for the BLF. Amazing achievement for then .pwicy lazy cow no preparation at all she used the marathon for attention, loose women applauded her efforts ! duck off lazy witch.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

There are rumours (still to be confirmed) that her ban has been extended til December because of her driving whilst still banned.
Yes she was seen having a fag as well.Prat.

• Angry
  • Sick

Mother &Daughter a couple of grifting cunts .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.