Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WELCOME to #30 🎉 🥳 o_O🍷🤢🤮

Well done Pink Squirrel for the totally brilliant thread title.

Previous thread. - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...s-broken-hand-only-lasted-a-day.17850/page-50

FYI - I checked the forum before posting and yes we can use the word SHITE.

Anyway, Katie has been driving again, thankfully off road but she was driving
a regular car but you know Katie, doesn't give a duck for the rules because of
her teflon coating.

Carwash is begging for a freebie holiday, we know he is, does he think we are
that stupid???

Carry on People.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks for the new thread @265 👍. I'm very proud to get my first title, thank you 😊. To celebrate I may treat myself to a hedge cutter & trash mine & my neighbours hedges 🙄.

I look forward to enjoying her updates of the 142nd renovations of the MM. So far we've been treated to the drying out of floods with a tiny fan heater 🤷. Trimming her bushes (ooer missus) in the style of Jason Friday 13th & garden maintenance by way of flattening it all by driving like a twit across it 🙄. I also eagerly await Cole's impressive erection.....of a summer house 🏡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thanks for the new thread @265 👍. I'm very proud to get my first title, thank you 😊. To celebrate I may treat myself to a hedge cutter & trash mine & my neighbours hedges 🙄.

I look forward to enjoying her updates of the 142nd renovations of the MM. So far we've been treated to the drying out of floods with a tiny fan heater 🤷. Trimming her bushes (ooer missus) in the style of Jason Friday 13th & garden maintenance by way of flattening it all by driving like a twit across it 🙄. I also eagerly await Cole's impressive erection.....of a summer house 🏡
Gratz on thread title @Pink Squirrel - a corker! Cheers for getting it up and running @265. Rock and roll! Free holiday - where?

• Heart
Reactions: 11

But now Katie has confirmed she's been cutting her children's hair while the hairdressers and barbers are still closed.

"Katie often cuts the children's hair, as a lot of mums have been doing in lock down with hairdressers closed," her rep told The Sun.

bleeping BULLSHIT

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

You have reminded me of a time affluence when I had hired a new gardener. I used to leave messages for him in the shed along with the cash. I left one saying my mound needed strimming - never saw him again after that. My neighbour said he turned up with his wife that Friday ha ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

But now Katie has confirmed she's been cutting her children's hair while the hairdressers and barbers are still closed.

"Katie often cuts the children's hair, as a lot of mums have been doing in lock down with hairdressers closed," her rep told The Sun.

bleeping BULLSHIT
His hair looks highlighted too... she's telling porky piggies again and again and again. We've seen the evidence of the hairdressers being tagged in her IG pics...

Reactions: 16
Oh hair we go, I don't believe the fans spotted this, do the newspapers read Tattle??? They probably do, would be a laugh if tattle was the source.

Now this!
Her twit head fans and The Scum are going to say pregnancy cravings no doubt
Apple and peanut butter
She knows exactly what she's doing for a reaction the twisted duck
That's Bollocks, I used to have an apple with peanut butter as a child, it's bleeping yummy, smooth not crunchy!

Reactions: 15
Wow, a rip roaring "exclusive" 😴. Clearly she hasn't cut his hair. If she has she'd have had it filmed for "work" to slap on Itsasham & YouTube. That is a proper cut. Liar AGAIN
He’d have barely any hair left if she cut it. She isn’t fooling anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His hair looks highlighted too... she's telling porky piggies again and again and again. We've seen the evidence of the hairdressers being tagged in her IG pics...
Lots more services on his Booksy
More than likely him that did it old Joel boy

Oh hair we go, I don't believe the fans spotted this, do the newspapers read Tattle??? They probably do, would be a laugh if tattle was the source.

That's Bollocks, I used to have an apple with peanut butter as a child, it's bleeping yummy, smooth not crunchy!
Yes but you know what her deluded fans are like

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Lots more services on his Booksy
More than likely him that did it old Joel boy

Yes but you know what her deluded fans are like
Of course it was him, hairdresser round all the time, cut the kids and Carl’s hair. If she can’t even brush her own hair, (or Bunny’s) she’s hardly likely to be capable of cutting. She has to have an entourage for everything. 🙄

Of course it was him, hairdresser round all the time, cut the kids and Carl’s hair. If she can’t even brush her own hair, (or Bunny’s) she’s hardly likely to be capable of cutting. She has to have an entourage for everything. 🙄
How Kieran manages to keep his mouth shut is beyond me,one he must be fuming she's chopped his curls off again as he wasnt happy the last time,two he know's she is talking total crap

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
How Kieran manages to keep his mouth shut is beyond me,one he must be fuming she's chopped his curls off again as he wasnt happy the last time,two he know's she is talking total crap
We shall see, I take it you are monitoring Kieran's IG feed.

Reactions: 8
Oh I thought you would be playing detective and keeping a beady eye on him. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Exactly I love a peanut butter a Jelly sarnie,I got addicted to it when in the States,Sometime a banana added as well.That bleeping lying trollopydumpyfalse bleep.🤬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Afternoon ❤ thanks for the new thread @265 and well bloody done on your first title @Pink Squirrel my friend 😘 😘 wonder what old bollocks madam will come out with today, I'm getting a bit bored of her same old regurgitated nonsense at the minute she needs to change it up a bit 👍👍

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.