Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Already! Disgusting
As it says in the comments apart from only following Nikki’s IG page yesterday after hearing of her death, how did she miss her call/voicemail when she never has her phone out of her hand? Nikki died in the early hours of Friday morning. So that’s at least 2 days or more that Nikki would have supposedly left this message. Are we expected to believe that Katie went that long without checking her phone?

If this is true (which I highly doubt) maybe if she stopped using her phone long enough to stop taking loads of heavily filtered photos she may have spotted the voicemail

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She’s spouting off about getting a blow dry. Whoever the hairdresser is, I hope they get fined for breaking lockdown rules 😡
She has no need to be there when she gets 'er blow-dry. She can just courier over a job lot of her rugs for the stylist to deal with

Tonight’s load of 💩 on Deplop 😡 even a £400 LV scarf for £150 I guess there are multiple copies of the books and calendars.

That new scum story is below the belt 😡 she is unbelievable 😡
Who would even want any of this old tat, least of all because its been within contamination distance of the old woman itself :(

Oh no, bless her. So, so sad. Her friends & family tried desperately to get her help 😭
I swear if Skanky posts about how she has an eating disorder but has never previously discussed it, I'll drive down to the MM & stuff a whole pizza, box included & 20 Big Mac's right in her lying gob!

Yes, make it all about you. Vile, vile witch. So you couldn't be arsed to listen to a voice message while she was alive. BUT now she's passed away & in the news, you're interested 😡. I'll bet if this alleged message even exists it'll be really, really old. I'm fairly certain that Nikki has not been well enough to contact Skanky for a very long time. She is utterly disgusting 😡
Skanky's eating disorder is that she can't get enough Maccy D's stuffed into her gob at any given moment. She wonders why H is obese when he's clearly got her metabolism, the only difference is that he has'nt been to the surgeon innumerable times to have the lard carved off

Last edited:
How Kieran manages to keep his mouth shut is beyond me,one he must be fuming she's chopped his curls off again as he wasnt happy the last time,two he know's she is talking total crap
I agree Em. I think she does it to wind Kieran up. She must be so jealous of K&M's baby.

She has no need to be there when she gets 'er blow-dry. She can just courier over a job lot of her rugs for the stylist to deal with

Who would even want any of this old tat, least of all because its been within contamination distance of the old woman itself :(

Skanky's eating disorder is that she can't get enough Maccy D's stuffed into her gob at any given moment. She wonders why H is obese when he's clearly got her metabolism, the only difference is that he has'nt been to the surgeon innumerable times to have the lard carved off
Bit harsh , don’t think she has many takeaways, didn’t she say she has to cook for five fussy kids every night 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
As it says in the comments apart from only following Nikki’s IG page yesterday after hearing of her death, how did she miss her call/voicemail when she never has her phone out of her hand? Nikki died in the early hours of Friday morning. So that’s at least 2 days or more that Nikki would have supposedly left this message. Are we expected to believe that Katie went that long without checking her phone?

If this is true (which I highly doubt) maybe if she stopped using her phone long enough to stop taking loads of heavily filtered photos she may have spotted the voicemail
Yeah nothing to prove there was even a voicemail; she tells so many lies no one believes anything that comes out of her mouth

Reactions: 16
Yeah nothing to prove there was even a voicemail; she tells so many lies no one believes anything that comes out of her mouth
Yeah , whenever I’ve lost someone, no matter how down I am , I always make sure I let them prats at the Sun know , first thing I do

Reactions: 14
Hasn't she been offered a ride in the Grand National? Such a top horsewoman... <snorts...> 🏇
Didn't you know Liar my chum, she entered in disguise (without her wig see attached) on her zimmer frame giving it a bit of welly propelled by nitrogen, carbon dioxide and methane. Sadly, even with the propellant couldn't quite get over the first fence. Should have used the mobility scooter, could have just ploughed through the jump!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she holding her mum hostage in those photos? As usual Pricey has draped herself over someone who is showing no sign of wanting to be draped on😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is a bleeping bleep. It's about time she was called out
All comments 9n the sun story seem to have disappeared. There were 25 or more last night including mine and some other tatters calling her out.,there wasn't one positive comment. I am getting this message.....
We detected some connectivity issues, therefore, we’re unable to load Conversation
Retry

• Wow
Reactions: 14
All comments 9n the sun story seem to have disappeared. There were 25 or more last night including mine and some other tatters calling her out.,there wasn't one positive comment. I am getting this message.....
We detected some connectivity issues, therefore, we’re unable to load Conversation
Retry
I can still see them, over 50, not one favourable comment!

Reactions: 11
I almost feel sorry for clearblue, Think about it
Lockdowns finishing , well you can’t take her , I was going to say anywhere decent , but you couldn’t take her anywhere could you , well you have to take her everywhere twice the second time to apologise , So you have to stay in , can’t watch tv they’re all smashed , trivial pursuit and articulate are out of the question ,tried monopoly but the money got lost and the houses damaged , so you have to do something at her level , after 50 games of pieface you get bored,” you say I’ll go to sheesh get a takeaway ,to get away from her , get back ,she says “ Cole Ill take you out for a drive “ you absolutely tit yourself and say let’s talk , so after hours of listening to her shite not getting a word in edgeways except for yes dolly no dolly , your driven half mad , you say I’ll go McDonald’s get a takeaway , have that ,hours more of talking her shite , then she says , Cole let’s make a special baby ,
You say “I wonder if the Chinese is still open”
No wonder she’s bleeping fat

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe they have blocked me then :mad:
Thanks DC I can see them now and there are over 60 now, all slating her. This is one

Probably only met her a couple of times. She sinks lower every week. There's really no hope at all of her restarting her TV career now. She's so disliked. Always with bully boy or Princess bet she's got no mates left at all. Not even other users who normally hang around together. She's hated in the equine fraternity in Surrey and Sussex for the irresponsible attitude towards her horses over the years and owing money to various people. I've also got a couple of celeb clients, really nice people, on my dog walking round. Have asked them about her and they both laughed and said literally nobody in that industry will give her the time of day, as she's a really nasty piece of work. In fact most would hardly even know who she is anymore. What a stupid, stupid woman, everything she once had at the height of her popularity with Peter Andre squandered and wasted.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Time for mummy again
Behind a paywall so doubt her braindead, vacuous fans will bother reading it. Think Mr SoS still has a subscription, will take one for the team and repost if he has and providing he lets me have his login details, might be a while 😉

Reactions: 13
just been thinking about Lumpy driving on "her" property whilst being banned.
Since the property in question is in the hands of the bankruptcy people, she should have asked their permission first - if she didn't, they can probably ask the police to charge her ??
Cloud Chaser?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Who is dingo dollars apparently they have some dirt on her and they’re going to talk ?

• Wow
Behind a paywall so doubt her braindead, vacuous fans will bother reading it. Think Mr SoS still has a subscription, will take one for the team and repost if he has and providing he lets me have his login details, might be a while 😉
I have read and entered some comments which I hope don't get removed. Doing my bit. It's the usual Katie is a great mum drivel of course, with a mention of how her mugging in SA was hugely traumatic. zzzz.

The article also claims Cole isn't interested in fame - HAHAHA

• Haha
We can only guess at her business, but not sure if it is still not her property, if you are bankrupt you do not have to lose your property, if it is as I presume in negative equity , I think it’s less than £1000
I believe the receiver reviews it after 2 years 3 months ,Greater minds on here will put me right if I’m wrong , having said that being bankrupt doesn’t
Get you out of paying the mortgage, Like I said we can only guess at her business

We can only guess at her business, but not sure if it is still not her property, if you are bankrupt you do not have to lose your property, if it is as I presume in negative equity , I think it’s less than £1000
I believe the receiver reviews it after 2 years 3 months ,Greater minds on here will put me right if I’m wrong , having said that being bankrupt doesn’t
Get you out of paying the mortgage, Like I said we can only guess at her business
When I say less than £1000 I mean profit after place is sold

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.