Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone who watched Steph's tit show please explain the bit about 'revealing she'd suffered huge loss in the last year'. I don't doubt it's just more bollocks & bullshit. If she'd suffered a huge loss we'd have all bleeping heard about it 😡
Apparently 2 deaths from Covid, Nikki Graham, someone who was murdered in Brighton and 'now Sarah Harding'.

Blue observation from sadly watching a recording even though I said I wouldn't:

1. That 'Life Coach' guys face after her taking a call from Amy (nicely timed as she was in a consultation with him). He looked IMHO horrified. Amy on with tubes up her nose. Last week she was pictured on a swing by her husband?! Profuse apologies if I'm wrong.

2. Interestingly, when she was talking about her 'close friend' Nikki G, she said The Priory had deleted her Instagram contacts so she didn't get her voice messages. Firstly, I've had 2 close family members in The Priory. Yes they do take your phone, computers, tablets off you but they do not delete anything. Even if this was true, how did she get a message?

3. When talking about all the other shite she looked Steph and the doctor in the eyes. When talking about Nikki and Sarah Harding she didn't and looked fertive. Sign of someone lying.

Scum of the earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Now in 2020
so, Saint Amy came back from Spain because she wasn't registered there and was using it to avoid paying taxes?
Brexit seems to have forced quite a few people to return to the UK because otherwise they'd have to pay taxes....

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Apparently 2 deaths from Covid, Nikki Graham, someone who was murdered in Brighton and 'now Sarah Harding'.

1. That 'Life Coach' guys face after her taking a call from Amy (nicely timed as she was in a consultation with him). He looked IMHO horrified. Amy on with tubes up her nose. Last week she was pictured on a swing by her husband?! Profuse apologies if I'm wrong.

2. Interestingly, when she was talking about her 'close friend' Nikki G, she said The Priory had deleted her Instagram contacts so she didn't get her voice messages. Firstly, I've had 2 close family members in The Priory. Yes they do take your phone, computers, tablets off you but they do not delete anything. Even if this was true, how did she get a message?

3. When talking about all the other shite she looked Steph and the doctor in the eyes. When talking about Nikki and Sarah Harding she didn't and looked fertive. Sign of someone lying.

Scum of the earth.
I think her saying the ‘priory’ deleted stuff off her phone was just a cover as cloudchaser has said she had her social media professionally wiped. Again, someone else’s fault that she didn’t get the voicemail until too late. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Asking Sarah to contact her is really low, I think she has a lot more pressing things to attend to, IF KP was that bothered, she is the one who should be moving heaven and earth to contact her, I’m sure in the showbiz world it’s really not that difficult to do, no excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Scum of the earth.
That guy's face was a picture and she blinks too much and closes her eyes for two or three seconds - she'll blame it on her heavy eye lashes

Reactions: 14

Scum of the earth.
Take your phone of you and switch it off they don’t know your password. She’s a bleeping liar 🤥

Reactions: 19
so, Saint Amy came back from Spain because she wasn't registered there and was using it to avoid paying taxes?
Brexit seems to have forced quite a few people to return to the UK because otherwise they'd have to pay taxes....
All of the Spain stuff is so old and muddled. At one point Amy owned a villa then a one-bed apartment. Then her and her hubs were in a large mobile home moving from campsite to campsite - loads do and I believe this story the most as Katie and Kris - yes Kris went and visited them. As for taxes... she doesn't work.

Reactions: 15
Yep, her natural hair, which had been highlighted, prior to hairdressers opening on Monday, seen in other pictures on Sunday.
Yup yet another lie from this horrible thing. She is incapable of telling one truth.

Reactions: 16
Ok, so this must of been when she had lips done in lockdown, 20th Feb, you can see the Valentine’s flowers in shot. 😡
I am quite sure that shot is taken before or after as she has some coloured lip gloss on and I can't imagine that makes it a sterile procedure. Of course she's had them done again - she is addicted to looking stupid and inflated.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
AAAHHH help me someone delete my Instagram, bollocks I’m a good person but when areshole chavtastic illiterate cocknobbers are sticking up for that slanky, manky piece of crap I can’t help myself. To be fair though I didn’t say anything bad just called the truth prevails out I’m sure it will all be gone now all our other clashes have been deleted

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Any ideas how she'll get everyone's attention on Saturday? It'll have to be something spectacular to overshadow Prince Philips funeral. So far this week she's exploited Nikki, Sarah, a murdered restaurant owner, 2 'friends' dying from Covid, her 'not long left' mother, Harvey & Princess. What stunt can she possibly pull?
Her murdered restaurant friend....I can find a couple of articles that state Skanky ate at her restaurant. There are also other celebrity names & photos. No photo of Skanky with her. And no suggestion that they were friends.
2 friends dying of Covid. Nope, I don't believe that either. If she had lost 2 friends to Covid why would she still be carrying on like duck all was going on? She has done duck all to abide by the rules. She has done duck all to protect Harvey. She has had all manner of hanger on desperado's in hers & Crawl's houses.
Busted feet, never wear heels again.... yesterday happily walking in hooker heels.
Every time she opens her gob an avalanche of brown spews out. It's boring. She's boring.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Still. NO commenting available on the sun? Has this happened before? Just as they were starting to publish real stories about her vast debt and living in a caravan and taunting Harvey? Is this the big build up to be shot down at last?

• Wow
Any ideas how she'll get everyone's attention on Saturday? It'll have to be something spectacular to overshadow Prince Philips funeral. So far this week she's exploited Nikki, Sarah, a murdered restaurant owner, 2 'friends' dying from Covid, her 'not long left' mother, Harvey & Princess. What stunt can she possibly pull?
Her murdered restaurant friend....I can find a couple of articles that state Skanky ate at her restaurant. There are also other celebrity names & photos. No photo of Skanky with her. And no suggestion that they were friends.
2 friends dying of Covid. Nope, I don't believe that either. If she had lost 2 friends to Covid why would she still be carrying on like duck all was going on? She has done duck all to abide by the rules. She has done duck all to protect Harvey. She has had all manner of hanger on desperado's in hers & Crawl's houses.
Busted feet, never wear heels again.... yesterday happily walking in hooker heels.
Every time she opens her gob an avalanche of brown spews out. It's boring. She's boring.
Good news is she and the other z-lebs seem to have lost their Scum cash cow comments section - what will they do?

Still. NO commenting available on the sun? Has this happened before? Just as they were starting to publish real stories about her vast debt and living in a caravan and taunting Harvey? Is this the big build up to be shot down at last?
It would appear to be all of the Showbiz stories - which are now being shown for what they are fiction.

I see people are complaining about not receiving the 💩 they order from her, more fool them! The Elya Paris bags.
and yet these berks really are stupid enough to continue buying old tat off her despite never receiving any of it when they do. Her wonderful Barf Bums are probably made of caustic soda for extra fizz dontcha know ☠

Is it still off? They appear to have taken the whole lot down for comments & not just the endless price bullshit. Maybe they're giving up on forums altogether because - perish the thought - they cannot stop publishing old bollocks off price that incite such anger from the readers now can they?

In view of that I very much doubt they're going to unveil that thing any time soon. Sadly 🤬

Just one small question concerning all these dreadful things happening to "friends" of hers. Does she actually have ANY friends, ones that are not bought and paid for on the payroll?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.