Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry havent been on The Pricey page for a bit... but seeing Carl and her get on sunbeds suddenly pricked my ears up...

She had some kind of rare cancer in the tissue or muscle of one finger?

I am astonished that she advocates sunbeds after that🤯🤯🤯 I remember she was really worried.
Im not saying hers was linked to sunbeds but hers was rare and it was visible as her finger was bandaged one point I think?

Surely if youve been there youd be warned too by a dermatologist and surgeon to not go on a sunbed.
She never mentions that anymore but sorry I judt find the whole raving over a sunbed a bit much.

Or are they now about to have a chain of sunbed shops... who knows.

But Im.getting fed up of her lack of responsibility.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
you know, I posted about her Mum, Because, there are a lot of nice people on here, and I always said I wouldnt mention names, But youve got the jersey girl, Pom Bear , stapleyourtongue ,JakeM, emeline , pink squirrel ,dc16, all nice people , sorry If ive left anyone out , But youre all loved , if I said my child was terminally ill needed money for an operation,
most if not if all would send money, Because they are decent people, prob against their better judgement and thats what these people rely on,they prey on nice people , Now I believe my tattlers would check very clever , But these people are lowlife grifters who pray on the weak minded, look at her fans , and I think her mother is just as Bad , So keep the faith karma is coming ,
duck me forgot about whereis precious , i could be doing this forever :)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry havent been on The Pricey page for a bit... but seeing Carl and her get on sunbeds suddenly pricked my ears up...

I am astonished that she advocates sunbeds after that🤯🤯🤯 I remember she was really worried.
Im not saying hers was linked to sunbeds but hers was rare and it was visible as her finger was bandaged one point I think?

Surely if youve been there youd be warned too by a dermatologist and surgeon to not go on a sunbed.
She never mentions that anymore but sorry I judt find the whole raving over a sunbed a bit much.

Oh I bet that will turn out to have been another load of over exaggerated old shite knowing her and her lies. Unless it was a genital wart trying to run as far away from her battered old flue as it could get.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When Katie is on Steph's packed lunch..each member of the audience gets a little freebie 😊 xx

Steph's sick bag 😄 xx.

Looooool....

Resizer_16184496473180.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

The Thing has probably had a new finger installed out in Turkey along with all her other plastic bits

It's a shame you don't spend more time on Tattle Lozenger... . 😭

Meanwhile, I haven't caught up yet but here is the Mail's spin on this bullshit.

Shame on you Katie.
More utter bollocks out of the cesspit gob of price :(

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's a shame you don't spend more time on Tattle Lozenger... . 😭

Meanwhile, I haven't caught up yet but here is the Mail's spin on this bullshit.

Shame on you Katie.
I don't think she could now sink any lower. Using peoples tragic deaths and critical illness for her own media coverage is below contempt. Don't even get me started on Clearblue Cole teasing (in my humble opinion bullying) Harvey with the cheesecake.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
As a fella , tell u what I think , But is is girls stuff so you lot will put me right 🤣
So many times I have seen this with Princess, and people comment saying all young girls experiment with makeup. True , I find that when girls are really young talking about really young they like to makeup other people , due to my daughters and granddaughters I have worn nail varnish , blusher, lipstick eyeliner the lot, then they get a bit older and get a bit more sophisticated. My eldest granddaughter is 12, don’t think she bothers, yes it is normal though, hasn’t got a boyfriend yet , so it might change.
But skanky and that other thing you have introduced me to Fern is it ? Do theirselves up thinking they look sexy, don’t do nothing for me look like a trout with lipstick on , and when they make Princess look like themselves they are sexualising her , and it islike a call to the Jimmy saville fan club, would any of you putyour kids on social media for peeves to fantasise over? If it was my grandkids I’d do my bollocks x
I certainly would NOT be happy if my granddaughters were dolled-up like streetwalkers then paraded for all the world's perverts to letch over, but then this is price who IS a streetwalker herself so sees nothing wrong in it and thats probably exactly how Saint Amy the Apostle was with her when she dropped her off with randy photographers then went shopping for the hour or two they'd purchased. I do not understand HOW Peter tolerates it because regardless of any stupid bit of paper he signed with Skanky HE ought to be there stopping that Ho from sexualising A Child. He ought to be stopping price going anywhere near those children and likewise Kieron too :( What is wrong with these spineless men eh???

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No I got out lol...not sure about the puppy though eek
Nobody would willingly stay with price - proof enough that cole is on the payroll. I bet he cannot wait until The Contract is up then he can get away from her gnarled witchy hands running over his perf little bod.

Yes it appears The Sun don't like all the negative comments on their daily instalments of price trash because you cannot comment on any of the bullshit now
I guess they like the idea of torturing us by publishing it in the knowledge they don't have to see how much we hate the old woman, yet they still offer us the opportunity to share the monumental turd mountains :( 💩 On second look it appears I can't comment on ANYTHING over there - is it the same for the rest of youse folks? Have we been banned en masse??

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
You know what !!! I believe that disgusting piece of trash is plugging ' Tesco Carrot Cake ' and getting paid for it. Notice the close up in the video of the actual cake making sure you can see tesco label!!!!

No words for these pair of sickening vultures
Free supply of carrot cake for Harvey, if that is the case. Quite responsible parenting for a young person who needs to lose weight for the sake of his health, isn’t it? What happened to the professional she got in to advise on healthier eating for him? I guess she looks at carrot cake as having carrots and eggs so it MUST be okay!

Reactions: 17
See there are a lot of nice people on here , really lovely caring people , , grown to love them 👄 But I have seen people worried about being trolls , If somebody rings you saying you’re NatWest bank account will be shut down , give us your details and you haven’t got an account with NatWest wouldn’t worry about upsetting them would you ? Some people are just con merchants , very devious ,
Do not lose the faith expose the evil bastards , you’ll be saying prove it , ok then

That was 2017, good year , then we got this 2018 was a better year

2019 was ok
She should be swimming with the Nile 🐊 🐊 🐊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now in 2020
Funny, she's living on the south coast with her husband not in Spain. Katie Price is a liar.

Sorry, you believe anything this creature says? She's never stopped using sunbeds she just got to the point where she didn't own her own anymore or had no space to put it in. She is an out-and-out liar.

Reactions: 17

It was probably a wart on her finger, she lies so much you dont know what to believe

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.