Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, I've been thinking...is it us that's wrong? Maybe we are trowels? We just sadly misunderstand her? She really is a kind & generous lady? A fantastic & hard working mum? Bunny Cuddles & Ron Class are right? I try to understand how her deluded minions fail to see through her screamingly obvious lies. Is it possible to somehow avoid all the utter bullshit & only see Saint Katie?

Nah, I'm convinced we're right & it's the sheep that are as bonkers as her. She is, in fact, probably the vilest, sickest, attention seeking hag on the entire planet! If all The Scum & Fail commenters joined us on here I think we'd break a record for the fastest moving thread πŸ˜‚. It would be a full time job starting new threads every couple of hours 🀣.

Amongst the many tributes to Nikki, I see Skanky Flaps is the only 1 who has made it all about herself 😑. That said, after the way she treated Jade Goody nothing surprises me. I'm just pleased Jade's family stood up to the vicious bleep! Utterly despicable, vile, bitter, twisted, poisonous, lying, heartless witch 😑 @Dollylovesshoes my piss is on the boil this morning 😑

I'm the Del Boy of the Family, well Del Boy is a "dodgy geezer" however She's more "Arthur Daley" than Del Boy :LOL:
Nope, definitely not Del-Boy. He was a loveable character. She's just a piss boiling bleep!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Okay, I've been thinking...is it us that's wrong? Maybe we are trowels? We just sadly misunderstand her? She really is a kind & generous lady? A fantastic & hard working mum? Bunny Cuddles & Ron Class are right? I try to understand how her deluded minions fail to see through her screamingly obvious lies. Is it possible to somehow avoid all the utter bullshit & only see Saint Katie?

Nah, I'm convinced we're right & it's the sheep that are as bonkers as her. She is, in fact, probably the vilest, sickest, attention seeking hag on the entire planet! If all The Scum & Fail commenters joined us on here I think we'd break a record for the fastest moving thread πŸ˜‚. It would be a full time job starting new threads every couple of hours 🀣.

Amongst the many tributes to Nikki, I see Skanky Flaps is the only 1 who has made it all about herself 😑. That said, after the way she treated Jade Goody nothing surprises me. I'm just pleased Jade's family stood up to the vicious bleep! Utterly despicable, vile, bitter, twisted, poisonous, lying, heartless witch 😑 @Dollylovesshoes my piss is on the boil this morning 😑

Nope, definitely not Del-Boy. He was a loveable character. She's just a piss boiling bleep!
What happened with Jade?

Reactions: 9
I have read and entered some comments which I hope don't get removed. Doing my bit. It's the usual Katie is a great mum drivel of course, with a mention of how her mugging in SA was hugely traumatic. zzzz.

The article also claims Cole isn't interested in fame - HAHAHA
How the duck has that low life woman even managed to get an article in The Times?? What the hell is wrong with the world? I'd be surprised if any of their readers are even aware of her existence 🀷

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What happened with Jade?
Jade obviously chose to speak out publicly about her cancer & did a great deal of work to raise awareness. She also openly admitted that she was paid for interviews. She was using this money to secure her son's future.
Skanky Flaps bleep bag called her out for getting paid to speak about cancer & said it was disgusting that she was profiting from it when people are REALLY dealing with it 😑😑. Jade bleeping DIED. She did manage to offer her boys a secure future.
The skanky bleep then only tried to go to Jade's funeral 😑😑. Jade's family publicly banned her.

This disgusting piece of low life tit had sold her own story about her alleged finger cancer waaaaay before this 🀷. And she sells every single bit of her life & makes up lies to sell even more! Has she secured her children's future? What has she actually got from years of telling lies & bullshit? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. She IS nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
How the duck has that low life woman even managed to get an article in The Times?? What the hell is wrong with the world? I'd be surprised if any of their readers are even aware of her existence 🀷
Krusty has been in "The Times" mainly to do with Harvey, just had a quick look, they covered that documentary.

So did super hairdresser of the year cut Carlittas hair and highlight her own as well as cutting Jetts's πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
More bullshit a different day
At least she is wearing a seat belt.

Reactions: 10
Ready to get her empire back , doing what ?
unless you have a seriously weird sick fetish no fella would want to see that ugly old trout take her clothes off, her voice sounds like a cat being tortured by isis, might be able to launch a Fashion by Vicky pollard range , trying to think of any talent she has at all , any ideas coz I’m fucked ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So did super hairdresser of the year cut Carlittas hair and highlight her own as well as cutting Jetts's πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Yup, it's easy to see how she missed a final message from Nikki. She is NEVER pictured with her phone 😑. Vile bleep is probably trawling through her pics just to make sure she hasn't missed any opportunity to jump on the passing of a famous face. I bet she's trying to Photoshop her stupid collapsing face into a pic of DMX so she can claim they were secret besties & he was a great admirer of her singing career 😑.

Ohhhhhh, I've hit VIP status, whoop πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰. That's slightly taken the steam of my boiling piss πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yup, it's easy to see how she missed a final message from Nikki. She is NEVER pictured with her phone 😑. Vile bleep is probably trawling through her pics just to make sure she hasn't missed any opportunity to jump on the passing of a famous face. I bet she's trying to Photoshop her stupid collapsing face into a pic of DMX so she can claim they were secret besties & he was a great admirer of her singing career 😑.

Ohhhhhh, I've hit VIP status, whoop πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰. That's slightly taken the steam of my boiling piss πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
YAY!, Very Important Pink. πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Jade obviously chose to speak out publicly about her cancer & did a great deal of work to raise awareness. She also openly admitted that she was paid for interviews. She was using this money to secure her son's future.
Skanky Flaps bleep bag called her out for getting paid to speak about cancer & said it was disgusting that she was profiting from it when people are REALLY dealing with it 😑😑. Jade bleeping DIED. She did manage to offer her boys a secure future.
The skanky bleep then only tried to go to Jade's funeral 😑😑. Jade's family publicly banned her.

This disgusting piece of low life tit had sold her own story about her alleged finger cancer waaaaay before this 🀷. And she sells every single bit of her life & makes up lies to sell even more! Has she secured her children's future? What has she actually got from years of telling lies & bullshit? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. She IS nothing.
Nasty little cow, she hates anyone getting more attention than herπŸ™„ I really liked Jade & remember reading that she was trying to work her arse off before she passed to leave as much as she could for her beloved boys πŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Nah she did herself which is why it is such shite as is everything she says about her hair.

Whoop whoop, hip hip hooray - you're a VIP today - party party! πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I can't comment on the last few pages as I'm so angry with her trying to jump on the Nikki bandwagon. 😭 She's also spoiled my Sunday Times by appearing in the magazine with her me me me lies. If she walked into my kitchen I'd punch her lights out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Yay, @Pink Squirrel congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸ₯‚πŸΎ

• Heart
I can't comment on the last few pages as I'm so angry with her trying to jump on the Nikki bandwagon. 😭 She's also spoiled my Sunday Times by appearing in the magazine with her me me me lies. If she walked into my kitchen I'd punch her lights out.
She really is utter scum. She is devoid of any feelings of empathy or sympathy. She is like some bleeping robot. She's definitely not wired up right. She is the only thing of importance in her world. Everyone & everything else is used whilst she sees it is giving her purpose. Then cast aside & onto the next to keep her ugly face in the media.
Does she really buy into her own hype? Or does she know what a despised lying failure she is? She is poisonous through & through. Absolutely rotten to the core. I'd love to read a genuine psychological report on her. She fascinates me in the way that serial killers do. What makes their brain's tick? How do their brain's work?

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She really is utter scum. She is devoid of any feelings of empathy or sympathy. She is like some bleeping robot. She's definitely not wired up right. She is the only thing of importance in her world. Everyone & everything else is used whilst she sees it is giving her purpose. Then cast aside & onto the next to keep her ugly face in the media.
Does she really buy into her own hype? Or does she know what a despised lying failure she is? She is poisonous through & through. Absolutely rotten to the core. I'd love to read a genuine psychological report on her. She fascinates me in the way that serial killers do. What makes their brain's tick? How do their brain's work?
I seriously wouldn't go there - that way lies madness. I'm really sad about Nikki because she did actually try to get better. Her illness was there from a very young age and I wondered whether her father had perhaps left them at that point. A girl I went to grammar school with, mega-A student, went downhill a year before 'O' Levels. Her father had left her mother for a younger woman and she was torn between her mother's ranting that it was the kids' fault, all 3 of them, and that she wanted to see her dad but was made to feel guilty.

• Sad
I have met some bad people in my time , but I cannot think of any of them were as deluded as she is. They still held some sort of morality and could sometimes see that their behaviour caused harm, but skanky had no idea and is only interested in herself and the lap dog is as bad. We can only hope the higher up the ladder she climbs when she falls it will be mega fall out .
Congratulations @Pink Squirrel πŸ‘πŸ‘

Reactions: 12
Who is dingo dollars apparently they have some dirt on her and they’re going to talk ?
Oh I hope so! :)

Currently it is deleting everything over there but old bunnyboiler is reckoning itself as sexy & desirable again LOL & BARF !

It is slagging people off and has deleted a load of mine which were pretty tame actually, so when it announced grandly that "All the men of you catty wimmin are jealous cos they're lusting after gawjus kaytee AND pricey (like they are two seperate objects)" Obviously in view of that I could not resist pointing out that the only man lusting after her is the bloke at the plastic recycling depot because he can see 600 Persil bottles when he looks at her.
I wonder how long that will last then? Hahaha! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.