Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pricey the bikey is probably hinting if anyone has one of those nice trailers they can lend her, for free advertising of course
If any fool lends her their precious trailer home then they won't get it back in a habitable condition - one look at Trampy Towers can tell anybody that FACT. She's a disgusting Do-As-Yer-Likey :(

What has happened to his weight loss regime? Does she not realise what an enabler she is and then she wants to seek sympathy FOR HERSELF when she is supposedly so concerned about poor Harvey.
Mommy taught her everything there is to know about the Art of Enabling

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Know what you mean, but seeing some of the same lovely peeps on here that are from The Scum I felt better and revealed who I am (from The Scum)
I also see where you are coming from . It’s lovely seeing the regulars on the Scum on here . If people chose to have a different name on here that’s their choice but it’s good that you felt you could feel comfortable to say who you were on the Scum 😃

Reactions: 13
Now she is in the DM with her and Harv on CAROL exercise bikes which they have obviously just opening in Crawl's 'garden'. Harv has lost 4kg this week - year right I think not. This is an ad for these bikes - she has a branded top on - no marking that it is an 'AD'. She looks a complete raggedy mess.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
At the end of 2019 she was making a lot of alterations to the MM to make a paddock for the horses. She moved a lot of earth to change the site and I think a new entrance. She did this without planning permission. Horsham Council gave her 3 months until Jan 2020 to put it back as it was or be fined. Does anyone know if this was done? :unsure:

• Wow
At the end of 2019 she was making a lot of alterations to the MM to make a paddock for the horses. She moved a lot of earth to change the site and I think a new entrance. She did this without planning permission. Horsham Council gave her 3 months until Jan 2020 to put it back as it was or be fined. Does anyone know if this was done? :unsure:
Well she was already bankrupt at this stage. So nothing - no money.

Reactions: 10
In the world I live in I’d expect the mother to say
“Stop tormenting the boy you know he gets upset”
Never seen a post of Harvey on the gym equipment
She was begging for,
I guess Issy sampson was pissed off klatty called her a witch 🤣🤣🤣🤣 very interesting read!!

Pocket change to clearblue 🤣

Now she is in the DM with her and Harv on CAROL exercise bikes which they have obviously just opening in Crawl's 'garden'. Harv has lost 4kg this week - year right I think not. This is an ad for these bikes - she has a branded top on - no marking that it is an 'AD'. She looks a complete raggedy mess.
Over Half a stone in a week ? I think not too

• Sad
In the world I live in I’d expect the mother to say
“Stop tormenting the boy you know he gets upset”
Never seen a post of Harvey on the gym equipment
She was begging for,

Pocket change to clearblue 🤣

Over Half a stone in a week ? I think not too
The Sun still saying they have moved into a caravan on the MM site whilst she is pictured on an exercise bike with Harv in Crawl's huge back garden. How stupid are we all supposed to be? Layers upon liars lol.

Reactions: 12
The DM moderating comments on the exercise bikes article
I have tried to post 2 comments but they're not showing.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart

Is that because we had commented the other day, saying we hadn’t seen any proof. Plus he works out, then gives him a carrot cake! 🤷🏻‍♀️😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Pricey the bikey is probably hinting if anyone has one of those nice trailers they can lend her, for free advertising of course

Is that because we had commented the other day, saying we hadn’t seen any proof. Plus he works out, then gives him a carrot cake! 🤷🏻‍♀️😡
She looks a Chunky Clunky 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Princess looks like an Alien and it's irresponsible parenting to get your young child in to altering their appearance even if it's just a filter.
Yes and we were discussing the hellish anorexia nervosa the other day Nikki grahame ,look what this duck-heads doing body dysmorphia 🤬😡🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
I can understand how she kept the house if it’s in negative equity , but read that she took out a second mortgage and owed £100,000 in arrears ,
So do not understand how she thinks she can keep the house ?

Reactions: 11
Yes and we were discussing the hellish anorexia nervosa the other day Nikki grahame ,look what this duck-heads doing body dysmorphia 🤬😡🤬
These are very old pics - nothing new but yet the Scum obliges yet again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.