Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This horrible piece of tit is a serial offender ,I could give you untold Examples , Dont Forget , This is the Woman, who when jade Goody was on HER Deathbed, said she wanted to visit her
After she said it was “disgusting” that Jade was making money by talking about cancer. she was making as much money as she could so her children would have a great life. What exactly has Katie done?

She makes my blood boil!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Sending big loves & hugs to everyone 🤗🧡💌💑
Well, I say everyone...obviously I'm not including Mrs Skankylyingcuntmcfuckface & her side kick Mr Skankybullyboycuntmcfuckface 😁

I'm so angry & upset that she's now used the Cain family to get her name out there. She is without doubt the sickest in the head piece of tit on the face of the planet. I'm disgusted that The Scum have actually printed this bleeping crap. Intertwining their very real desperate grief with bleeping Saint Amy. bleeping well out of order. How can an innocent beautiful dying baby even be anything like a bleeping lying piece of tit enabler who has so far survived 4 last Christmases 😡😭. How utterly bleeping cold hearted & thoughtless can the Skanky witch be to give this 'exclusive'? She is not bleeping human 😡. Using their absolutely heartbreaking situation is surely the sickest thing she's done?
To lose a baby is devastating, I know. It's beyond cruel. You don't get over it, you learn to live with it. For her to do this to them when they are at their most vulnerable is sick. She is just bleeping sick. What is a cheap bleeping headline for her, is a devastating reality for them. I can't bleeping deal with it. I bleeping ate her so much. Sick, twisted, lying, fake, narcissistic witch 😡🤬🤬😡
I want to love this and angry face it all at the same time. She's a vile bleep my pinky friend. She is totally tone deaf to what anybody else is going through, she's awful. Love and hugs to you lovely ❤👽🤗 and don't let the witch upset you, she's so not worth it, don't waste the energy on her, she doesn't deserve it 😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And sober!! Imagine her tour, Wembley Stadium, Madison Square Garden, The Cricketers Arms!! I love it as it's so bad 😃 😃 😃
No, I'm imagining her tour. The poor sods that have to look after her and listen to it...you'd end up a crack head. No other way to get through her 'singing', take drugs.
I'm not advocating drugs now, I'm saying her singing is very dangerous to your mental health and soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
After she said it was “disgusting” that jade was making money by talking about cancer. she was making as much money as she could so her children would have a great life. What exactly has Katie done?

She makes my blood boil!
And then had the nerve to want to go to the funeral 😳😡. bleeping serves the Skanky witch right when Jade's family told her to not dare show her stupid plastic face. Anything for a bleeping photo opportunity. She really is sick in the head 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I want to love this and angry face it all at the same time. She's a vile bleep my pinky friend. She is totally tone deaf to what anybody else is going through, she's awful. Love and hugs to you lovely ❤👽🤗 and don't let the witch upset you, she's so not worth it, don't waste the energy on her, she doesn't deserve it 😘 xx
You are absolutely right 😘. She just makes me so very angry. And I get so frustrated that stupid morons can't see it 🤷. Are they blind or really that short of brain cells 🤦. And the media giving her a platform.....cunts, all of them!

• Heart
This one is even worse!!
No, you won't bait me...a whole new world is it? I can't watch it again. Makes me want to laugh, cry, vomit and get violent all at the same time🤮🤣

Jake, lay of the Eurovision.
I know she looks funny dressed up as a Bowers sausage with a zip but come onnnn🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I knew she was going to mention Ashleigh Cains beautiful daughter Azaylia because it was mentioned on here yesterday, we are being watched like hawks
Just like Fern and her pointy chin comment on her insta. Ron Class and his pot noodle comment and there has been a good few more.
Also like someone else said these accounts that pop up and say they've got juicy gossip on her i smell tit on most of them its probably one of them playing games
Sad that they've got nothing better to do than come on here and nosey about and make stories up.
You'd think they'd be snuggled up with their bf'fs in their perfect homes in their perfect lifes-obviously not that perfect after all

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So, that's a 'NO' then 😂
Feel like KP is lining up chapters for her next book...chapter for the left voice msg, this footballer Adam guy and maybe sarah chapter...
It always seems she has to make a quick buck off the back of someone...
I hope not ....
But we know Pricey🙄
one day Carl will be on the recieving end...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I knew she was going to mention Ashleigh Cains beautiful daughter Azaylia because it was mentioned on here yesterday, we are being watched like hawks
Just like Fern and her pointy chin comment on her insta. Ron Class and his pot noodle comment and there has been a good few more.
Also like someone else said these accounts that pop up and say they've got juicy gossip on her i smell tit on most of them its probably one of them playing games
Sad that they've got nothing better to do than come on here and nosey about and make stories up.
You'd think they'd be snuggled up with their bf'fs in their perfect homes in their perfect lifes-obviously not that perfect after all
And the frantic posters who then vanish completely in a week, posting like they are with us in our opinions. Hi Dagenham Dave 👋👋👋 or whoever you are this week!! Gobshites

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Feel like KP is lining up chapters for her next book...chapter for the left voice msg, this footballer Adam guy and maybe sarah chapter...
It always seems she has to make a quick buck off the back of someone...
I hope not ....
But we know Pricey🙄
one day Carl will be on the recieving end...
One day katie could or should be on the receiving end...one can but dream🙏

You are absolutely right 😘. She just makes me so very angry. And I get so frustrated that stupid morons can't see it 🤷. Are they blind or really that short of brain cells 🤦. And the media giving her a platform.....cunts, all of them!
I'm with you there Pink. I'm fairly new here but what ive seen so far is:
Katie does bad.
Tattlers report the bad.
What is done??...
...absolutely nowt!!
Its so infuriating!!!
😠😠😠

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I'm with you there Pink. I'm fairly new here but what ive seen so far is:
Katie does bad.
Tattlers report the bad.
What is done??...
...absolutely nowt!!
Its so infuriating!!!
😠😠😠
I agree with you and I think the majority of people do as well. She's got alot of sympathy and undeserved support and respect for her 'supposed' care of Harvey. You and I and the rest of us here know it's bullshit but she's playing it well...until now.
I don't think this can carry on for much longer. If it does then I'll curl up in a ball and never read the news again!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.