Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
All theses stories about Harvey and Princess are to deflect from the glaring £3.2m she owes her creditors. She must be spitting feathers knowing the story was going to drop because she got in early and called the story writer a b - itch.

• Angry
Reactions: 25

Penguin86

VIP Member
Anyone else feel that when people have lip fillers it always looks like they have a moustache

• Haha
  • Heart

lozenger

Chatty Member
It's a shame you don't spend more time on Tattle Lozenger... . 😭

Meanwhile, I haven't caught up yet but here is the Mail's spin on this bullshit.

Shame on you Katie.
I know, I miss it & miss chatting to you all but I've finally got loads of work on, me and hubby both self employed were proper f***ed over during lockdown, we have both lost a years pay each & we got no gov help nada, so desperately trying to catch up - keep chatting I will keep popping back in xx

• Heart

peeko

VIP Member
Sorry Tattlers Big Rant Time

Been popping in and out , Because , been working today , Relaxing Now, catching up ,

Christ today was a new low even for her , That thing could walk under a snake with her hands in the air , But now I realise why the Sun is called the Scum on here ,the Mail is just as bad, fucking Disgrace , Funny though when Someone with a bit of fame dies, she is there like a tramp on chips , "Anyone Remember ? Katie Price is leaving social media after her Pal Caroline Flack dies ,When you remember someone you do it privately, or publicly to show your support , you are sad ,you do not have picture taken in a T shirt on a Friday, when the anniversary is on a Monday just for publicity,

Now that Nikki , poor girl , her family and friends are grieving , the poor girl probably wasn't in any way capable of using a phone, very ill, I bet some friends or Family in their grief might not be thinking straight and think Why didn't I get a message?
I like Horse racing , Rugby , and Football , last Soap I watched had Dirty Den in it ,Never seen Towie, Geordie shore , or all that shit , Must admit you lot talk a different language , see a lot of Lozza's sprinkled about wtf is that ? haven't got a clue , Only people I really know is that other old talentless dollop who refers to herself in the third person the GC , and Stacey Solomon , But when I see her I just think Nice , I began to dislike Skanky mainly because of Harvey , stumbled on this site, only thread I go on anywhere except for Wigan RFL ,Wife thinks I've gone a bit funny , shows how much I dislike skanky , But love the people on here and it was a laugh ,after Today I hate the Fucking Whore , with a vengence , Probably the only person ever I just cannot see any good in ,not one redeeming feature.

Sorry Tattlers Big Rant Time

Been popping in and out , Because , been working today , Relaxing Now, catching up ,

Christ today was a new low even for her , That thing could walk under a snake with her hands in the air , But now I realise why the Sun is called the Scum on here ,the Mail is just as bad, fucking Disgrace , Funny though when Someone with a bit of fame dies, she is there like a tramp on chips , "Anyone Remember ? Katie Price is leaving social media after her Pal Caroline Flack dies ,When you remember someone you do it privately, or publicly to show your support , you are sad ,you do not have picture taken in a T shirt on a Friday, when the anniversary is on a Monday just for publicity,

Now that Nikki , poor girl , her family and friends are grieving , the poor girl probably wasn't in any way capable of using a phone, very ill, I bet some friends or Family in their grief might not be thinking straight and think Why didn't I get a message?
I like Horse racing , Rugby , and Football , last Soap I watched had Dirty Den in it ,Never seen Towie, Geordie shore , or all that shit , Must admit you lot talk a different language , see a lot of Lozza's sprinkled about wtf is that ? haven't got a clue , Only people I really know is that other old talentless dollop who refers to herself in the third person the GC , and Stacey Solomon , But when I see her I just think Nice , I began to dislike Skanky mainly because of Harvey , stumbled on this site, only thread I go on anywhere except for Wigan RFL ,Wife thinks I've gone a bit funny , shows how much I dislike skanky , But love the people on here and it was a laugh ,after Today I hate the Fucking Whore , with a vengence , Probably the only person ever I just cannot see any good in ,not one redeeming feature.
Yep Just realised , its like a cult , You mad lot have corrupted me , Ive been turned into a proper Tattler now :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Emeline

Chatty Member

But now Katie has confirmed she's been cutting her children's hair while the hairdressers and barbers are still closed.

"Katie often cuts the children's hair, as a lot of mums have been doing in lock down with hairdressers closed," her rep told The Sun.

FUCKING BULLSHIT

• Angry
  • Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Niki from BB has died RIP
Oh no, bless her. So, so sad. Her friends & family tried desperately to get her help 😭
I swear if Skanky posts about how she has an eating disorder but has never previously discussed it, I'll drive down to the MM & stuff a whole pizza, box included & 20 Big Mac's right in her lying gob!

Yes, make it all about you. Vile, vile bitch. So you couldn't be arsed to listen to a voice message while she was alive. BUT now she's passed away & in the news, you're interested 😡. I'll bet if this alleged message even exists it'll be really, really old. I'm fairly certain that Nikki has not been well enough to contact Skanky for a very long time. She is utterly disgusting 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
So did super hairdresser of the year cut Carlittas hair and highlight her own as well as cutting Jetts's 🤦‍♀️
More bullshit a different day
Yup, it's easy to see how she missed a final message from Nikki. She is NEVER pictured with her phone 😡. Vile cunt is probably trawling through her pics just to make sure she hasn't missed any opportunity to jump on the passing of a famous face. I bet she's trying to Photoshop her stupid collapsing face into a pic of DMX so she can claim they were secret besties & he was a great admirer of her singing career 😡.

Ohhhhhh, I've hit VIP status, whoop 🎈🎉. That's slightly taken the steam of my boiling piss 🤣😂

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Oh dear Liar,hope you keep well sweetie?
my dear mum suffered with very weak chest,lungs from a very young age,bless her she worked in factory for years but had several times Broncitis,Pleurisy and Pneumonia,Doctor told her she has to give up work,mum was in hossie quite few times but got Emphysema later,had regular great big tubes of oxygen delivered,but my mum used to say fuck it..that was her she got on with her life etc..but obviously weakened..but she never ever complained..the naughty cow used to smoke though...although her smoking got less and less..but like I say she cooked,cleaned etc..but she was gutsy..🤣 filthy mouth on her love her..typical east London lady,..only time I see her having oxygen was in hossie..Strong lady was me mum.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

peeko

VIP Member
I almost feel sorry for clearblue, Think about it
Lockdowns finishing , well you can’t take her , I was going to say anywhere decent , but you couldn’t take her anywhere could you , well you have to take her everywhere twice the second time to apologise , So you have to stay in , can’t watch tv they’re all smashed , trivial pursuit and articulate are out of the question ,tried monopoly but the money got lost and the houses damaged , so you have to do something at her level , after 50 games of pieface you get bored,” you say I’ll go to sheesh get a takeaway ,to get away from her , get back ,she says “ Cole Ill take you out for a drive “ you absolutely shit yourself and say let’s talk , so after hours of listening to her shite not getting a word in edgeways except for yes dolly no dolly , your driven half mad , you say I’ll go McDonald’s get a takeaway , have that ,hours more of talking her shite , then she says , Cole let’s make a special baby ,
You say “I wonder if the Chinese is still open”
No wonder she’s fucking fat

• Haha

Emeline

Chatty Member
Another quote from the same person on the Harvey story in the mirror
I said 2 days ago she had her driving ban increased until November, due to being caught behind the wheel while disqualified. She's putting out a story it was for an old speeding fine!! What a l!ar the woman is. She was caught not so many years ago for driving while disqualified, now again. Anyone else would be sent to prison. HOW does she get awy with no jail term?
Just seen that and the reply
" Yes, I found out 2-3 days ago. BUT as usual the tabloids keep quiet. Believe that was why the mother & Harvey stories are floating about, for distraction. Tried putting her extended ban on The Sun website 2 days ago & yesterday, but guess what - deleted. A couple on here been deactivated too. I'm shocked no jail term, seeing as she's done this before. Something stinks about how she gets away with everything. How she can say it's an old speeding offence. She must think we're idiots."
This person seem to know what they are talking about

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
I'm surprised it wasn't deleted tbh. On Tuesday I saw my doctor for the first time ever (we moved in November and I have spoken to her several times on the phone). She took my oxygen level - it was 96% then said walk up to reception and back - 20 yards in total. When I got back it was 85% and I was struggling - 32% is not a good place to be and not sustainable - she would be hospitalised so they could get her levels back up. KP just plucks shite out of the sky with no thought for truth, accuracy or the pain it causes others. She is evil personified and making money and inaccurate headlines out of her mother's illness is simply diabolical which she is. The real problem with her is you get to the point where you want her mum and Harvey to die simply to see what her reaction is - that is why she is poison.
My dad has been given 2 weeks to live, he has fibrosis and his oxygen sats are at a resting 97% at 4 litres, she is talking absolute bollocks she has no idea what a hard life is!

• Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Yes but we don’t know what’s true with liar pwicy since she spoke about her mum’s debilitating health they haven’t helped the B.L.F or C.O.P..D. Very odd behaviour from both of them
Remember when she was boasting about running the London Marathon to raise money for The BLF?

No training, did 10k out of 42k then took off her lung costume for a policeman to retrieve and fucked off to a cafe for an ice cream with Amy!

I wonder if she has her driving license back??
There are rumours (still to be confirmed) that her ban has been extended til December because of her driving whilst still banned.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Any ideas how she'll get everyone's attention on Saturday? It'll have to be something spectacular to overshadow Prince Philips funeral. So far this week she's exploited Nikki, Sarah, a murdered restaurant owner, 2 'friends' dying from Covid, her 'not long left' mother, Harvey & Princess. What stunt can she possibly pull?
Her murdered restaurant friend....I can find a couple of articles that state Skanky ate at her restaurant. There are also other celebrity names & photos. No photo of Skanky with her. And no suggestion that they were friends.
2 friends dying of Covid. Nope, I don't believe that either. If she had lost 2 friends to Covid why would she still be carrying on like fuck all was going on? She has done fuck all to abide by the rules. She has done fuck all to protect Harvey. She has had all manner of hanger on desperado's in hers & Crawl's houses.
Busted feet, never wear heels again.... yesterday happily walking in hooker heels.
Every time she opens her gob an avalanche of brown spews out. It's boring. She's boring.

• Angry
  • Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
So what is she trying to divert attention from 🤔. We've had Princess & Harvey to deflect. It's always what you DON'T see with her.
She's trying to show that she has nothing and hoping the bankruptcy court take note - same old game different place is all. 'I can't live in my boyfriend's house coz e's sold it ain't ee. Harv - nah he ain't gotta a house <cough>. Nah, caravan for me in me shit covered grounds at me old gaff - can I ave it back for nuffink now? I got all the kids coming to liv wiv me ya see? Cole - no we've split - ee paid for everyfink coz I don't ave nuffink see like I told ya b4...'

• Angry
  • Heart