Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashamed to admit I used to be a fan of hers. I think the figure of £45million is exaggerated but she did have massive amounts of cash, what the duck has she done with all of it?! Is there any chance she's hidden it somewhere?!
I know she's lived a lavish lifestyle but to go through that much?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Tattlers please help me I need a serious intervention stop me from going on to Instagram to fight with the brain dead arseholes who think Klatty is the mother Thesera of modern times , we can’t all be wrong I know that for a fact but still her rat like hangers on are nipping nipping that saint Cunty Chops will rise again like a Phoenix from the ashes , to be fair that’ll be a scream of melted plastic bubbling up for sure
I've been tempted to say something on there too but you know she will stand back and release the hounds and let them do her dirty work 😡

Reactions: 10
Ashamed to admit I used to be a fan of hers. I think the figure of £45million is exaggerated but she did have massive amounts of cash, what the duck has she done with all of it?! Is there any chance she's hidden it somewhere?!
I know she's lived a lavish lifestyle but to go through that much?
We've been down this road a few times, okay yes people thing the decimal point was in the wrong place (HAHA) but you have to remember the divorces are not cheap, in fact skanky claimed she wouldn't marry again because divorces are so expensive. Katie has managed to spunk her money on various tit and I personally believe she has a large stash somewhere. Newspapers have tried to explain a few times.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she is £3.5m in debt then it’s not implausible her earnings in total has been approaching £45m. Twenty years being in the public eye and Ianm sure some years she earned several million from all the deals she had

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Whats up gashers?
I need to ban myself from social media for the sake of my sanity, I just hope cocknobber gets his head caved in and massive flaps is shown for the horrible mother and disgusting person she really is. Unfortunately I really don’t think that will happen, my name is Gashers and due to the appalling behaviour of a manky duck face I may be becoming an alcoholic. 🤭🥃🥃🍹🍺🍺🍹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.