Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattlers please help me I need a serious intervention stop me from going on to Instagram to fight with the brain dead arseholes who think Klatty is the mother Thesera of modern times , we can’t all be wrong I know that for a fact but still her rat like hangers on are nipping nipping that saint Cunty Chops will rise again like a Phoenix from the ashes , to be fair that’ll be a scream of melted plastic bubbling up for sure

Reactions: 14
That video... Harvey sounds distressed. Like I've said before: if that's what they are willing to put on Instagram what the hell does Cole say or do to Harvey in private??

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
All theses stories about Harvey and Princess are to deflect from the glaring £3.2m she owes her creditors. She must be spitting feathers knowing the story was going to drop because she got in early and called the story writer a b - itch.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
So she will have to apply for a new licence and may have to take a driving test/course

So she did do her lips...
I can’t decide which look worse. Her lips or her eyebrows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well,I’m in bed now. But still reading etc.(sad cow) Remember years ago reading fairy stories?some of them nasty! bleeping bleep features reminds me of Grimms Fairy stories,now they were gruesome.That’s her! There you go Skanky..! Grimms fairy story about you ugly old bleep.🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
KP mate you have a brown tash with those lips. It looks like a hairy moustache babe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How much does she owe? duck Me!! (offers??) I knew it was lot of dosh but WTF??

The Creditors will not see a penny. Time for Katie to have a holiday, At her majesties pleasure.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Katie being in prison would make her more relevant - imagine all the charity roles she would get post release helping ex offenders etc

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Back to the bike and one paper says it's 2K and another says 3K, oh duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.