Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was seen having a fag outside the pub as well , there was folk running the marathon with copd & bronchitis they got too the finish line &that was for the BLF. Amazing achievement for then .pwicy lazy cow no preparation at all she used the marathon for attention, loose women applauded her efforts ! duck off lazy witch.
Don’t forget she’s in training for this year 🀣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Every single thing she does is about seeking attention for herself. She does absolutely nothing, zero, zilch with anyone other than herself in mind. She's a sick, disgusting piece of trash. Why oh why can others not see this 🀷🀦

Reactions: 13
Yes, she definitely needs training...intensive dog training because the witch keeps pissing in sinks and trying to hump every bloke she meets. Should be spayed too🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This horrible piece of tit is a serial offender ,I could give you untold Examples , Dont Forget , This is the Woman, who when jade Goody was on HER Deathbed, said she wanted to visit her
After slagging Jade off for admitting she was doing paid interviews to secure her sons futures. Says it all!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I'm surprised it wasn't deleted tbh. On Tuesday I saw my doctor for the first time ever (we moved in November and I have spoken to her several times on the phone). She took my oxygen level - it was 96% then said walk up to reception and back - 20 yards in total. When I got back it was 85% and I was struggling - 32% is not a good place to be and not sustainable - she would be hospitalised so they could get her levels back up. KP just plucks shite out of the sky with no thought for truth, accuracy or the pain it causes others. She is evil personified and making money and inaccurate headlines out of her mother's illness is simply diabolical which she is. The real problem with her is you get to the point where you want her mum and Harvey to die simply to see what her reaction is - that is why she is poison.
My dad has been given 2 weeks to live, he has fibrosis and his oxygen sats are at a resting 97% at 4 litres, she is talking absolute bollocks she has no idea what a hard life is!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
After slagging Jade off for admitting she was doing paid interviews to secure her sons futures. Says it all!
Oh remember all that Jade showed she was thinking about the boy’s after she was gone ,what has pwicy done for her kids I’ll bet Harvey’s money is long gone . Just my suspicion πŸ€”πŸ§

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Is BullyBoy gonna carry her on his hip the rest of the way when she gives up after three minutes πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

When she gave up the marathon when she was with Pete, didn't she blame that on bleeding from a miscarriage she had earlier that week or did I dream that

Reactions: 12
My dad has been given 2 weeks to live, he has fibrosis and his oxygen sats are at a resting 97% at 4 litres, she is talking absolute bollocks she has no idea what a hard life is!
Sending you big hugs, my mum had IPF (diagnosed early 2017) and was a huge fan of KP years ago. She then realised what a huge skank she was after that marathon fiasco and told me to burn all her books that she had, not just give them to charity shop but set light to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't believe this shite either. Another 6 months left of previous ban due to admin error? Really? Sending paperwork to old address? And if she knew she was supposed to get her license back on Tuesday, why only ring the DVLA on Monday? Lying Skanky Flaps πŸ€₯

• Angry
Feel like KP is lining up chapters for her next book...chapter for the left voice msg, this footballer Adam guy and maybe sarah chapter...
It always seems she has to make a quick buck off the back of someone...
I hope not ....
But we know PriceyπŸ™„
one day Carl will be on the recieving end...
...and I personally can't wait for that day! As someone who's been threatened by him I know what a nasty piece of work he is. Thick as mince (sorry mince) as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
As it's an 'exclusive' we know she or her 'rep' went to The Scum with it. So my best guess is she knew full well she wouldn't get her license back & has put this together to stop all the questions about why we haven't seen her driving yet. Again, not her fault. It's an admin error πŸ™„. Obviously can't be checked up on πŸ™„

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.